Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #109

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about that. I think maybe they don't have anything and goofed at not searching for a body immediately. I honestly don't think there are secret searches, what is the purpose of a secret search? Also, it seems pretty lazy and irresponsible to me that they keep calling it a missing persons case and they don't know where to look because Casey has told so many lies. It seems down right irresponsible and insulting to the public and child to say that you are not looking because you don't know where to look. The person is missing, if you knew where to look they would not be missing. I am sure there are hundreds if not thousands of volunteers that would glady search door to door if they have to and every god forsaken field and woods. Foolish, ridiculous and selfish people all around, human error is so evident in this case and at the cost of a sweet baby girl whose memory is being peed on with every new story about a phantom babysitter.

I agree wholehartedly!!
I have wondered from day one, when LE is still saying this is a missing person case, why no Amber Alert?? Isnt that the first thing to do with a missing child? I am so confused....at times I think LE is sitting on something, something to hold her, charge her--then I wonder, why the wait?
And still NO ONE but Casey knows where Caylee is....

yeah, why does that happen around here? Why can't controversial opinions be posted? Is it a liability issue? this is the only thing that bugs me around here...makes everything seem much more mysterious than what it should be.:confused::waitasec:

That is a question for Tricia or a Mod, but I would assume if it's missing there's a reason, like maybe the person may not have been completely forthcoming in some way.. heh heh

You know, when I re-read the Affidavit for the Search Warrant this morning (bored I guess), I saw where she, under a knowingly taped interview, "admitted that she should have called the police the day the child went missing and in not doing so, she failed to provide the victim with the care, supervision and services necessary to maintain the child's physical or mental health."
Now for the dumb question. Isn't that an admission of guilt on her current charges? And wouldn't it be best, if all her stories were true, to cop a guilty plea to those charges in exchange for useful information?

All the more reason to doubt her version of what happened, IMO.

I think this is the reason why she/Baez asked for immunity so early in the case/search . . . dumb:bang:

yeah, why does that happen around here? Why can't controversial opinions be posted? Is it a liability issue? this is the only thing that bugs me around here...makes everything seem much more mysterious than what it should be.:confused::waitasec:

Mods are very stringent on WHO posts here . . . maybe the poster was not who he/she said he/she was/is

Don't forget Georgia, and those calls on the 24th and 25th we only have what Jesse says. Wait til we hear what Casey says those calls were about.

:eek: Oh yeah....eeks he better see the Baez defense train coming and get some legal advise on what to due if your ex-fiance starts pointing the finger at you after her child goes missing.

You're right Lanie.....
I was thinking though, if LE could persuade her ex boyfriend Tony to talk to her, maybe he could pry the truth out of her? I know it isnt realistic to think that, I just want to know where Caylee is, someone to be held responsible for her "disappearing", and the Anthony's to get off my screen.

Yes like they did with Amber Frey. Just more lies though but were used in court so it's all good.
LE showed Scott a pic of him with Amber Frey and he said is that supposed to be me? I think him and Casey would get along so well!

That's just it. This guy isn't the Sultan of Brunei - fifty grand is a lot of dough.

Why would he spend it on Casey Anthony, of all people?

I'm thinking the money was given to him to put up for the bond premium, and that it's Tony's Texas insurance agency partner that has agreed to cover the $450,000 collateral.

Who would put up $50,000 to spring Casey?
Someone who is looking for the $250,000 reward maybe? That's why he's called a "Bounty Hunter". JMO.

It is sickening isnt it?
Makes me feel so helpless. This circus is being led by Casey, and she isnt saying word one--meanwhile Caylee is somewhere, no searches, no Amber Alert, no mommy, no grandma, no anything.

Exactly. Nothing, no movement on finding this child - so you went to the home and collected some clothes and washed pants that may have held some serious evidence. Why did you wait so long? No Amber alert because you need a description of a vehicle and a description of the perp? How about just the decription of the child? There are too many children missing everyday and you need a filter for the alert system? I say solve the problem of too many missing children by putting together an alert system that constantly flashes the faces of missing children regardless of the attributes of their disapearance. So many have failed this child - 65 DAYS MISSING

What is that statistic on missing children or kidnapped children, ususally they need to be found within the first 48 hours?

I agree wholehartedly!!
I have wondered from day one, when LE is still saying this is a missing person case, why no Amber Alert?? Isnt that the first thing to do with a missing child? I am so confused....at times I think LE is sitting on something, something to hold her, charge her--then I wonder, why the wait?

Day one was 30 days previous.
Lanie

There is going to be no end to this case until they come across Caylee accidently, imo. They don't have a clear place to begin the search and the current searches are turning up nothing. (Television shows are tanking all around us!)

When LE has the body and they can definitely say that it is a Homicide Investigation...they can then move forward with the charges against Casey without question of the babysitter has her, the father's family has her, or she was kidnapped. It will all be painfully clear as to what occurred and they can concentrate on the trial of Casey Anthony et al.

HUGE SIGH... I fear you are right, but holding out there is ample DNA evidence to arrest or indict, there is no way Baez wants to try this case.
I say that because I want her remains recovered, and that is the only way I see that happening; except save the fact when the finger pointing starts somewhere in that murky bog will be the truth eventually..

Yes like they did with Amber Frey. Just more lies though but were used in court so it's all good.
LE showed Scott a pic of him with Amber Frey and he said is that supposed to be me? I think him and Casey would get along so well!

I have been holding back my thoughts about Casey and Scott, similarities and snide remarks....I dont want to get a time out, so I am holding back, holding back, holding back....

:eek: Oh yeah....eeks he better see the Baez defense train coming and get some legal advise on what to due if your ex-fiance starts pointing the finger at you after her child goes missing.

God forbid he saw them on the 16th or even watched Caylee on the 16th if just for an hour. The truth may not matter at least in the interim.

I agree wholehartedly!!
I think the case was pretty much "cold" by then. Normally an Amber Alert is issued within the first 48 hours, IF ANYONE CARED ABOUT THIS CHILD! Remember she had been missing for 31 days.

JMO.

Karen, do we know for a fact that Geraldo instigated this? That was who I was thinking, but hadn't heard it confirmed. Anyone?
Yes, tracy.....I actually 'heard' one person on a panel one night (kinda under his breath). The one who said it was not the one actually answering a question at the time.The moderator did not 'go' with the statement, but heard it.
When I heard that, it rang true with me and I have not been able to get it out of my head. Link, no darn it!!~!!

I can't count the threads and posts about how a pathological liar spews a dribble of truth with the lies. I don't believe for a moment that she's going to pinpoint - here's where Caylee is. But I'm assured that when she does talk, there will be many of us trying to decide which part rings some truth, even to the point of following those leads, just as we have done from day 1.

Morning liltigress-
My eyes feel like dried rocks. I've had some coffee, read some posts and want to ask you something here about way back after the 911 calls. I haven't read the very first threads.
What was the discussion here about what went on in the Anthony's little house of horrors after Cindy blurted the excited utterance about the "dead body in the damn car" and before the police arrived?
Surely Casey didn't just sit there and let that slide? How could they have sat there with that fact being acknowledged and not address the terrifying implication?

I don't know what's worse- thinking that Cindy's own magical thinking is the force behind all these tangled scenarios she propagates, or thinking that Cindy actually believes Casey, who appears to be flat out delusional, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288