Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #117

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back, Paladine! I once narrowly escaped time-out for arguing with . Stepped it back just in time. Whew!

Who else thinks Casey will get her hair and nails done today? First things first, you know. Maybe someone will come to the house, or set up the footbath at Jose's office!

Susan

Thanks, Susan...staying clear of the Padilla thread has helped ALOT! Me and BOTH Padillas, just don't see eye-to-eye! :yuck:

I am very sure Miss Casey is being pampered by her Mom, the enabler...maybe Mom does nails, too?

It is also on CNN, abcnews, yahoo, msn and almost every online news source, every time something new hits about the case it is reported on almost all these online sources. That also include PUERTO RICO - my family is there and they hear of Caylee as well.

Mendara, is that right? Wow!

You know, friends, I would love to write to Jose Baez and tell him, respectfully, how much he is despised! Did you see him on Greta last night saying, "We had a quiet dinner with family tonight"???? WE???? It was too strange!

He is def getting paid in warm tight hugs.

Its lie after lie after lie after lie after lie. It never ends. The prosecution will SHRED Cindy and George on the stand. If it were my case; I'd go at them like a pitbull on a short leash. Or bring a garden hose to court with me.

I want to sit at your table , can I run the *advertiser censored**ing hose ???

George and the Decomp smell ....

http://www.wesh.com/news/17081458/detail.html

Sources close to the investigation said George Anthony admitted to the FBI that, when he first smelled his daughter's car, he thought it was the odor of a body.

"It was an overpowering smell, I admit that," he said. "It's a possibility that maybe my daughter ran over something."

He said that he now believes the smell came from the combination of a rotting pizza and a cleaning fluid bottle being left in a hot car for 15 days. George Anthony said his daughter told him about a jailhouse letter she wrote

It is on Fox News every single solitary day and night...not just Greta and NG. Over 80% of Americans watch Fox for their news daily and that is a simple fact. I"m sorry but this case is National and I'm sure Caylee is a household name at this point. Also, If Casey GAVE Caylee to this person or they TOOK Caylee from Casey then they do not have to watch NG or Greta to know who Caylee is.

Exactly. Not to mention this story has been on GMA, Today and the nightly news on all the major networks at some time or another. Its also been all over the internet as well. I'm just waiting to see it covered by John Walsh! lol

It is on Fox News every single solitary day and night...not just Greta and NG. Over 80% of Americans watch Fox for their news daily and that is a simple fact. I"m sorry but this case is National and I'm sure Caylee is a household name at this point.

Many rural areas have no access to cable network news, and many people who live in larger cities do not subscribe to any satellite or cable service. Some people simply can not afford such luxuries and rely on the free local channels. Others whom I know who could easily afford to subscribe to cable, choose not to do so for many reasons. I don't know about your 80% of Americans watch Fox, I have no idea what the actual statistics are, but I am betting those came from an "unscientific" poll conducted by no other than Fox news themselves.

Mendara, is that right? Wow!

Puerto Rico has the same channels as New York, um puerto ricans also go on the internet and read the news just like regular people. My family over in PR knows about Caylee, if you have computer or a tv in PR you know about Caylee. My grandmother who only speaks spanish called me almost in tears regarding Caylee, she was so sad about it.

So yes this story is known in other areas and is not limited to Orlando and the east coast.

It is also on CNN, abcnews, yahoo, msn and almost every online news source, every time something new hits about the case it is reported on almost all these online sources. That also include PUERTO RICO - my family is there and they hear of Caylee as well.

My father is in eastern europe and he said people are talking about it over THERE. He said his friends were saying it's too bad she wasn't in one of their jails, she'd be yelling at the top of her lungs everything she knows.

She also shares her most intimate moments with Tony. Sharing his bed during the nights her daughter was missing and she never told him.
Yes. You would at least expect once she would say, "Not tonight, Honey...my child was kidnapped."!

What do you bet it never stopped her from continuous "newlywed" sex?! Just saying...

Well do you think this case is on the news in every city in the US ? I haven't seen it here and a WS poster in IIRC ME ? said it is not on her news channels either. Remember everyone does not watch Geraldo, ND and Greta and do not follow crime. It is not hard to not be detected 3 or 4 States away. Happens all the time with parental abductions, children go missing for years.

Yes I do think this is everywhere. I have an 80 year old male relative who does not ever watch those referenced channels above and he's even talkign about it. Before your so quick to discount posts you may want to start doing some more research in that area. This case has been in newspapers, on newschannels and part of watercooler discussions.

You know, friends, I would love to write to Jose Baez and tell him, respectfully, how much he is despised! Did you see him on Greta last night saying, "We had a quiet dinner with family tonight"???? WE???? It was too strange!

I'll bet it was quiet. Mum's the word. ;)

Many rural areas have no access to cable network news, and many people who live in larger cities do not subscribe to any satellite or cable service. Some people simply can not afford such luxuries and rely on the free local channels. Others whom I know who could easily afford to subscribe to cable, choose not to do so for many reasons. I don't know about your 80% of Americans watch Fox, I have no idea what the actual statistics are, but I am betting those came from an "unscientific" poll conducted by no other than Fox news themselves.

Um they have until February 2009 to subscribe to cabel, cuz everything will be in HD. Just an FYI for them. I really don't think that someone in a remote rural area with no cable has Caylee.

To me, the only question is when is LE going to file murder charges? Everything else is just a side show done by bottomfeeders for everyone's "entertainment"

I guess they don't read the paper because wait--they don't get the paper! So if you live in a rural area then how do you know who's running for president? Besides last I heard ABC,NBC and CBS were free and they've even run the story PLENTY.

My father is in eastern europe and he said people are talking about it over THERE. He said his friends were saying it's too bad she wasn't in one of their jails, she'd be yelling at the top of her lungs everything she knows.

Just hearing that makes ME sad she's not in a European jail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills