Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #125

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that the myspace link to the Zenaida has ties to New York also?

Interesting article, Odor sensor could help find decomposing bodies. Two things I found of interest.

1. Vass tested an air sample from the trunk of the car the child's mother drove, where a cadaver dog had signaled he picked up a scent.

Vass said he couldn't comment on the results since the investigation is continuing.
This tells me that the results are definately back.

2.Vass and Marc Wise, another Oak Ridge researcher, have been working for years to pin down the signature combination of chemicals that indicate a human body is buried beneath the earth. They also had to catalog the emissions of plants and animal remains, which give off similar odors and chemicals that can throw off the scent for a cadaver dog. Names some of the things that can throw off the scent of cadaver dog and that animal remains are similar scent to humans.

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080824/NEWS03/808240420/1017/NEWS01

anyone know when casey told cindy she was going on a vacation? also i'm looking back and i'm pretty sure casey never said caylee was kidnapped, that was cindy. also in my opinion, the bounty hunter is being really slick here, because he's said several times that it's all voluntary and nobody kidnapped caylee because then if she's alive, whoever has her can return her with no fear of prosecution. if they all say casey willingly handed her over nobody gets in trouble...just my opinion of course

also in my opinion, the bounty hunter is being really slick here, because he's said several times that it's all voluntary and nobody kidnapped caylee because then if she's alive, whoever has her can return her with no fear of prosecution. if they all say casey willingly handed her over nobody gets in trouble...just my opinion of course
Good catch! Yup...baiting that hook for certain, isn't he?
1.gif

I don't have the information on the other.

I think I missed something who is Roxy? and now Cindys "other son" has a daughter?

Why am I starting to feel like Im watching a bad bad bad soap opera........

Me too! Not only that but this whole case is making my head spin. It is getting so hard to remember all the players (real or imagined).

WHERE IS CAYLEE???

anyone know when casey told cindy she was going on a vacation? also i'm looking back and i'm pretty sure casey never said caylee was kidnapped, that was cindy. also in my opinion, the bounty hunter is being really slick here, because he's said several times that it's all voluntary and nobody kidnapped caylee because then if she's alive, whoever has her can return her with no fear of prosecution. if they all say casey willingly handed her over nobody gets in trouble...just my opinion of course
Bounty Hunter thinks he's being slick, but he isn't. If he thinks that for one minute someone will drop that child off at a drug store or MacDonalds, he isn't playing with a full deck. JMO. They have security cameras, etc., so no one will drop that child off.

Well, I think that someone said they thought the ZG from the link was the same one that was interviewed. I don't think so, since MYspce ZG is single and in grad school. The apartment ZG was married and did not seem the college type.

http://www.wftv.com/index.html

I just peeked at our local news online.... I guess Casey decided not to attend
church this morning.

I dont know.... if I were her I would be ON MY KNEES begging for forgiveness. I cannot imagine why in the world she would not want to go to church this morning. If anyone needs to be forgiven, its Casey.

But, she doesn't need to be "forgiven". She is innocent, remember?:rolleyes:

But, she doesn't need to be "forgiven". She is innocent, remember?:rolleyes:
Thanks for quoting that. I was going to ask if Casey went to church today. I would be begging to have my child returned to me, if I thought for one second she was still alive.

I wonder if this family is religious at all? Doesn't really matter. But if Caylee were my child, I would have a priest, preacher, whatever "faith" you might have, in my house 24/7. Praying for the safe return of that child.

This child isn't coming home. JMO. Or else, she's already gone home to Jesus. No, I'm not a religious fanatic or anything like that, but maybe she has already gone "home".

I did some research last night and wrote a nice long post which is now buried in the thread. Would it be okay if I repost, since I was stupid and posted it this morning at 5 am when there was no one here to read it except me and the moths?

I may be dreaming myself....but somewhere on one of these hundreds of posts over this month or so....Wasn't Cindy heard to say (and I paraphrase here)
''I won't lose another one!"
Anybody else remember that?

I did some research last night and wrote a nice long post which is now buried in the thread. Would it be okay if I repost, since I was stupid and posted it this morning at 5 am when there was no one here to read it except me and the moths?
of course you can repost. but if by any chance it is specific to any of the topics we have threads on, take it out there so it won't get lost again!

I too am not a religious zealot so to speak, but I do believe that if I were Casey I too would have a person to help guide me spiritually during this whole process. Even if I wasnt a regular churchgoer, I would want all the help I could get in finding my daughter - whether it be from LE, or a higher power.

IMHO - perhaps Casey isnt looking for spiritual help. It could be something to do with lightning striking.....

anyone else find it odd that amy posted at 11:30 pm on myspace about caylee being missing? by all accounts casey didn't tell anyone caylee was missing until she told lee. then the 911 calls etc and all hell had to be breaking loose at the anthony house. so who had time to call amy and why? just seems odd, but then again what doesn't? oh, and another thing, that post from amy sounds kinda like a reply to someone, if you just found all this out, are you really answering emails?

I have seen others re-post things in threads. Don't think it would do any harm.

I may be dreaming myself....but somewhere on one of these hundreds of posts over this month or so....Wasn't Cindy heard to say (and I paraphrase here)
''I won't lose another one!"
Anybody else remember that?

I remember that.

I hope that Church is ok. :silenced:

Yes, please repost it. I've been known to quote myself many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo