Ranting Thread And Open Random Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a RANT that is absolutely making me crazy

Every JHGIU%^%$^%$)JG685 time (which is daily now) I see kc she is wearing a Where's Caylee shirt. I just want to rip it off of her and shove it down her throat and say ARE U KIDDING ME?

Yet GA and CA even LA are no longer wearing those shirts... WTF!!!!!!

I hope when I get up in the morning. Casey's being served luke warm coffee at the county correctional facility.

I hope when I get up in the morning. Casey's being served luke warm coffee at the county correctional facility.

They don't get coffee at the jail I work at, don't get soda either.

The rant I have today is how every day I hear someone referring to Kaylee is a missing 3 year old, I want to scream at them that Kaylee was not allowed to turn three!!! :furious:

VB

That has been my one predominate thought since all the news and protestors began congregating out there. The Anthony's seem to LIVE in their yard! Does any one else think this and find it strange??? And how long is it going to take before GA and CA EVER get through roping off their small yard and hammering in posts? They actually seem to live outside their garage. It's not like Cindy has a garden full of flowers to water and take care altho I have seen her watering one plant once. When things got unbearable why didn't the Anthony's stay in their damn house except when they had to come out of their garage with their vehicles??? For that matter,why did it take them sooo long to close their garage door when leaving and upon returning. And Cindy seemed to love cussing every one out starting with the media while she was hammering but SHE KEPT ON TALKING TO THOSE MEDIA! Does that make sense to any one? It just shows that the both of them loved the attention...if not,why didn't they do something common sense about it like NOT finding things to do right outside of those garage doors? If my grandchild were missing and my daughter who was inside the house and she was also a person of interest,you wouldn't find me outside in my yard like the Anthony's. I would be grieving myself to death and so depressed and anxious. I don't see that in the Anthony's. They apparently like this dog and pony show. And when are they going to complete hammering all those signs down and throwing up crime scene tape? As I said before,that is a very small yard. Surely they could have had friends do that or what is wrong with Lee and any buddies doing that? Even at nightime. I mean,apparently Lee does not work...we do know he sits on his computer to the early hours of the morning playing these violent videos(the one I saw shown where he was asking for help stated there was violence and bad language). What does Lee do all day besides taking his sister to the jail/and or Jose Baez's office. I thought it was a hoot that supposedly Casey is watching after Jose' staff's children altho I find that exceptionally strange that any body would trust her around any body's children at all. I think it more likely what I read...that she probably is busy fixing scrapbooks with all the news printed about her. I'm sure she had been very pleased at all the photos that have been printed of her...except for the crazy looking pic of her on the Globe magazine cover. She truly looked evil there. And another thing,why wouldn't the Anthony's take a polygraph test??? If they are so innocent of every thing,why not do that? Why not Lee take one? Altho that is not admissible in court,it says a lot about a family who have a supposedly beloved grandchild and niece and they decline a polygraph test. I don't of course think the Anthony's had any part in killing little Caylee but I think once Casey told them her story yet CA and GA already had smelled that trunk and we all know what it smelled like and they knew that smell,then the cover-up began and this is what I think will take CA and GA down. It's sad that they would cover up for their skanky,little lying dirtbag of a daughter and would take precedence over their beloved grandaughter who I truly believed they loved and as we know,they were the sole caretakers,financially and in every other way. I think Cindy had to stay on this daughter just to make her take care of her own daughter which was Casey's responsibility to start with. Yet Casey only saw that as her mother trying to control her life and tell her how to raise her daughter. With a lazy,lying daughter as she had in Casey,CA had no recourse probably to jump Casey about it all the time. I reiterate what I believe Dianne Dimond said on NG Friday night...that the law should have Cindy more out there and questioning her own daughter instead of defending Casey about every solid thing that has come down the pipes.

Just finished listening to taped ( second) interview of KC and KC says that she has not spoken to Caylee’s daddy’s parents since she was a child of six or seven….so I would think that would rule out MANY possibilities… Unless we are NOT able to believe what KC says!!
So what other children did zg babysit...because KC says zg's boyfriend was never around the kids..RANT ...still going on in my head!

1. Run. Run. Run.

I'm sure everyone here has seen news reports where a city councilman or elected official gets busted for spending funds, etc... what do they always do when the cameras are pointed at them? They run for the hills, put their hand in front of the camera, etc.

What does Casey do everyday? Run. Run. Run.

2. Lie Detectors Work

You'll hear defense attorneys attacking lie detector tests, but innocent people don't mind taking them.

Don't really need to go into anymore detail with that one.

Case Closed (Along with DNA, Cadaver Dogs, and Decomposition)

My rant has to do with the car trunk and the notion that anyone would place a child to sleep there. No matter how reckless or unthinking you were, you would never put a child in the trunk expecting to find her well and whole when you got back. You might choroform a child and lay her in the trunk to die, but not to bunk down. But I believe the boot of the Pontiac was used to transport a dead child and that she was never laid to sleep there. It goes without saying that the seats of the car were too open to view and that any crying or calling would likely be overheard. Even if Caylee were drugged, the car seats are too risky a choice. There really were no sane options for the party girl except to shelter in a safe place WITH her daughter and that she was unwilling to do.

Casey forgiveness is between you and God. I will just arrange the meeting place.....

Those are not friends that have joined Casey's Facebook. That is only people that were curious about what kind of comments she would have. I have visited several chat sites and lots of people are joining as her friends. Some even mentioned Caylee's name and she deleted them.

Ok, does a family, lawyer or PR firm have the right to tell the papers etc what pictures they can use for their stories? It seems to me, and I checked at least 10 sites, the only pics being used are one of kc crying. Not dancing or high fiving. Seems like they are trying to portray her like she has a soul? drumming up pity? WTH? anybody know the rules on this? The only way I want to see her crying is if she does it every day from a cell.

I also wanna know, why ohhhhh why if CA was basically rasiing Caylee, knowing kc had nowhere to stay, and this whole "I just found my daughter today" bs on the 911 call. something stinks. CA had NO IDEA where kc was, knew she had nowhere to care for Caylee, knew she was stealing for $ so she obviously didn't have the $ to take care of her, and YET she lets 31 DAYS GO BY BEFORE SHE LOOKS??? oh let me rephrase that, she waits to get a notice from the tow yard to pick up the car before she looks, whatever. I don't care if she didn't have a legal right to Caylee, this is so wrong. I really think she is lying,no I KNOW she is lying in the bond hearing about talking or texting her everyday just to CYA. I'm sure the cops do too since they have the phone records. What reason would one have for letting your daughter andyour grand daughter leave and fend for themselves, knowing they have nowhere to go? It took her 31 days to wonder why Caylee was always busy, with the nanny, or not in her home as she had been her whole life?

I love this thread..Seems on the weekends when there really is no New news, I feel the need to rant..
Today here in South Georgia it was so extremely hot..My son had a baseball tournament that I didn't even last through due to the heat..watched 2 games and that was it for me! Thank goodness my husband took over for me..
With that said, I am use to being outside due to my kids playing baseball pretty much from March-Nov..but right now with the humidity, it is very, very thick and hot..

Today..
I am angry thinking that this baby is in the elements..I can't imagine her little body laying or even slightly covered in this heat.
Casey is a monster..if she were any kind of mother at all, she would not allow this to continue. She must realize by now that she is not going to get away with whatever she has done.
If I were in that home, and it was my father, I swear, it wouldn't have took him 1 hour to get the truth out of me. !!!

How can posters on here still not know how Caylee's name is spelled? I just don't get it.... Her name is printed at the top of every thread!

I don't know where to post this but I've got to post it somewhere. My 7 year old son is living with my mother in another state while I finish my last semester in school. Tonight my mother called me and the first thing she said was "he's gone". She then explained that she went to pick him up from his friends house and when she got there they said he'd left to walk home awhile ago. So my mother went looking for him and after 2 hours passed she called the police and then called me to tell me what was going on. I fell apart because I'm so far away and couldn't anything. I kept thinking about this case and I even tried to see if I could be calm (as if Casey was some example to follow lol) and it just wasn't possible. The police arrived immediately, got his picture, and started going door to door with it. Friends and family were driving looking for him. All of this within 20 minutes of being notified. It's a small town. So the police end up spotting him, after about 30 minutes, walking down the street with a woman and about 3 cop cars surround them. Turns out he'd met a new friend and went to her house to play. It was his friend's mom walking him home! She had no idea we were looking for him and my mother said she was terrified and very apologetic. I can only imagine what she had to be thinking when the cops pulled up! So he's fine. THANK WHATEVER FORCES THAT MAY BE!! I'm sending him a cell phone tomorrow!

I said all that to say...there is no way in the world, NO WAY, to remain as calm as I heard Casey be on those recordings. I actually tried it LOL!

I am so extremely proud of the LE in that town and my mother for handling everything so well. I was 10 seconds away from posting my son's picture on this board and asking for everyone's help to find him and he was only gone for 2 hours!

I'm not comfortable not knowing what the truth is in Caylee's case. Casey is numb. That's the only way to explain it. She's numb. She has to be in order to even be functioning without knowing where her daughter is or she accepts the fact that she knows exactly where Caylee is, what happened, and that there's nothing she can do about it now.

I don't know where to post this but I've got to post it somewhere. My 7 year old son is living with my mother in another state while I finish my last semester in school. Tonight my mother called me and the first thing she said was "he's gone". She then explained that she went to pick him up from his friends house and when she got there they said he'd left to walk home awhile ago. So my mother went looking for him and after 2 hours passed she called the police and then called me to tell me what was going on. I fell apart because I'm so far away and couldn't anything. I kept thinking about this case and I even tried to see if I could be calm (as if Casey was some example to follow lol) and it just wasn't possible. The police arrived immediately, got his picture, and started going door to door with it. Friends and family were driving looking for him. All of this within 20 minutes of being notified. It's a small town. So the police end up spotting him, after about 30 minutes, walking down the street with a woman and about 3 cop cars surround them. Turns out he'd met a new friend and went to her house to play. It was his friend's mom walking him home! She had no idea we were looking for him and my mother said she was terrified and very apologetic. I can only imagine what she had to be thinking when the cops pulled up! So he's fine. THANK WHATEVER FORCES THAT MAY BE!! I'm sending him a cell phone tomorrow!

I said all that to say...there is no way in the world, NO WAY, to remain as calm as I heard Casey be on those recordings. I actually tried it LOL!

I am so extremely proud of the LE in that town and my mother for handling everything so well. I was 10 seconds away from posting my son's picture on this board and asking for everyone's help to find him and he was only gone for 2 hours!

I'm not comfortable not knowing what the truth is in Caylee's case. Casey is numb. That's the only way to explain it. She's numb. She has to be in order to even be functioning without knowing where her daughter is or she accepts the fact that she knows exactly where Caylee is, what happened, and that there's nothing she can do about it now.

Amen, I am so glad your son was located.......that happens alot and yes, most of us would freak out too! You are normal, thank God!! I bet you cant waite to see him and hug & kiss him to peices. I get freaked out with my daughter who is outgoing and will go inside a neighbors house and its so hard to teach them not to do this especially when they are making friends. Our worries are never ever over are they! God Bless you!

Amen, I am so glad your son was located.......that happens alot and yes, most of us would freak out too! You are normal, thank God!! I bet you cant waite to see him and hug & kiss him to peices. I get freaked out with my daughter who is outgoing and will go inside a neighbors house and its so hard to teach them not to do this especially when they are making friends. Our worries are never ever over are they! God Bless you!

Thank you!!! Thanks for the reassurance of normalcy too. LOL I needed it!

WOW! She really was looking for Caylee! :)
caylee.jpg

I am furious with the protestors outside the A home that insist on bringing their children with them. According to this article, a mother hurt her child's arm in the car after arguing with CA.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/9/14/cindy_anthony_clashes_with_protesters.html

The child of one of the protesters appeared to be hurt when his arm got caught in a car door by his mother as they went to leave.

Leave you're kids home, freaks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member