Sightings/ Tips -Caylee Lookalikes

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a thread somewhere, prob not here cause WS wouuld not allow it, but another board, can't remember where, somebody said they saw caylee and took pictures of the cars in the parking lot, got license plates, etc. They had the car pictures in the media.

I am sure this is somehow connected to the As. I bet they pay people to call in tips, IMO, just to muddy the water more.

LE checks out the nature of tips before they act. Is the tipster credible? sane? etc etc. If a tipster had some kind of conneciton to the A's I seriously doubt they would have behaved in this manner. If that were the case they would have just 'gone through the motions' and sent a single officer over in the middle of the day as opposed to waking and frightening a child in the middle of the night.

SeriouslySearching, thank you for the welcome.

Mouser, thank you..that's exactly what I thought!

By the way~ What agency responded to that tip?! Was it OCSD? Or does Volusia County have their own force? Since it was about an hour away...I am guessing that OCSD had nothing to do with it.

By the way~ What agency responded to that tip?! Was it OCSD? Or does Volusia County have their own force? Since it was about an hour away...I am guessing that OCSD had nothing to do with it.

You are prob right, didn't even think of that. You're so good.

SPIN, SPIN, SPIN. I will not believe a single tip until I see Caylee walking and breathing.

It pays to stay calm and use our heads. ;)

I still say that OCSD knows Caylee is deceased and was in the trunk of Casey's car.

I'm surprised because I don't see ANY real resemblance to Caylee Anthony. Caylee has hazel eyes, Kaylee has blue. Caylee's face is round, while Kaylee's is more oval. And obviously, the little girl Kaylee is older - looks like she's at least 4.
wow...CA and GA cannot say LE isn't 'workin' it' from all angles

The whole world thinks Caylee is dead. Don't you think Volusia County would have conferred with OCSD before responding and wasting money and manpower on a tip that Caylee is alive and in their county?

You are prob right, didn't even think of that. You're so good.

SPIN, SPIN, SPIN. I will not believe a single tip until I see Caylee walking and breathing.

One LE agency would not have gone out on such a raid without checking first with the agency who was handling this case. It would have taken one phone call to OCSO to determine whether such action was warranted or not.

Ok whoever picked up the phone and called in that tip should've picked up the phone and called an eye doctor.

The deputy was being nice--that girl looks nothing like Caylee.

And LE has to investigate every single tip whether they believe she is alive or dead

ROFLMAO!!!
floorlaugh.gif

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

The whole world thinks Caylee is dead. Don't you think Volusia County would have conferred with OCSD before responding and wasting money and manpower on a tip that Caylee is alive and in their county?
I know departments which don't consult one another and they are in the next county!

That kid looks nothing like Caylee. sheesh. It goes to show tho that LE is pursuing all leads.

Exactly. The Defense won't be able to use that argument in court if they file charges against Casey without a body...

Oh, and talk about hinky...this is a quote from the story.

Deputies said they were checking out an anonymous tip and they said the only way to get to the bottom of it was to go to the house in question

Utterly hinkifying...

That's what I'm thinking, SS.

When did this happen? What date is "recently"?

I seriously doubt LE would "swarm" in that much manpower to check a tip of an alive Caylee if they were certain she is dead. IMO.

I would say that LE is pretty certain that Caylee is dead, and that this incident changes nothing. The tip was compelling enough that LE could not ignore it, so they followed up on it. This incident demonstrates why the public shouldn't really get hung up on whatever words LE uses to classify their ongoing investigation. They basically follow the evidence. This case overwhelmingly looks like a death case ... but it doesn't mean that LE will ignore any tips that might contradict this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llamb79