Today is the day (10/14/08) the Grand Jury Meets! # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The testimony in front of the grand jury apparently is over. Jurors just took a break and now will deliberate. The media were instructed on what to expect once the room is opened for the reading. It is not known how long the jurors could take. Once the media is let is, there will be video available from a pool camera, which our plans would be to stream on WESH.com.

Oh boy... come on GJ! Don't let us down! (or make us wait too long)

:run::gavel:

You know, GA's statement this morning could very well go along with that thought, Myst~ He did make it a point to say he loved each one of them.

We need to figure out the 11:00 am and 11:00 pm comment. There HAS to be something associated with those exact times. Did Caylee die at 11:00 pm and was buried at 11:00 am? Or visa versa? What do the pings show during those times for the 15th and the 16th? There is something to be gleaned from that statement, imo. He didn't pull those odd times out of his hat for no reason.

The testimony in front of the grand jury apparently is over. Jurors just took a break and now will deliberate. The media were instructed on what to expect once the room is opened for the reading. It is not known how long the jurors could take. Once the media is let is, there will be video available from a pool camera, which our plans would be to stream on WESH.com.

http://www.wesh.com/breakingnews/index.html

Sooo...I just called WESH at their number listed under the Contact Us at their site (do a site search , if you're interested) and was told by a reporter there that Lee A is presently at the Anthony family home. They will put up video of him coming or going if they get any. Interesting... anyone know if George went straight home after testifying or to another location???

**snipped*** He's hitched his star to the wrong person and has been seen nuzzling and holding hands with his client. That's a NO-NO.

There has been suggestion that he hitched more than his star...
unless star is code for an anatomical part and I am unaware of that fact.:rolleyes:

disclaimer: this post in way way attempts to further rumor, unsubstantiated allegations, or other gossipy type stuff.:blowkiss:

Testimony Over
October 14, 2008 - 2 Responses

What I think is so significant about the GJ, is that a person cannot be compelled to present testimony that would tend to incriminate themselves. That is why KC did not have to appear.

There are 4 members of that family that were most involved. KC of course did not appear. George did appear. To me, it is significant that Cindy and Lee were not called. We know that Cindy made the 911 call, she possibly handled significant evidence, she made several statements about what her dau said to her. But she didn't get called to the GJ? Is it for the same reason that KC didn't get called?

LA also did not get called to the GJ. He was there with KC and Cindy the night this all blew up. He had private discussions with KC, he also handled possible significant evidence when he picked up KC's belongings. And he didn't get called to the GJ?

This could just be part of the prosecution strategy. But really, I wonder if it isn't more than that!

They don't present all of the evidence they have at a grand jury, just enough to show probable cause for an indictment.

Testimony Over
October 14, 2008 - 2 Responses

Well looks like NG will be good tonight!

No matter if they find Caylee or not, Casey will always keep to the story that she was killed by the person who had her - I've heard three stories - Zenaida, Samantha or the mob - and all I could think was now the mob??

Myst~ You could be onto something there. It would make so much sense!

I would love to see Yuri, Allen, and Savage first take Casey into custody and to do her "perp walk" (they earned it)...then turn around and repeat with CA. And one more time with LA.

:clap::clap::clap:

Listening to Baez's pressor and I would wonder one thing. Does Lamar have friends in the bar? If he does, I hope Baez gets his. That type of blatant attack is beyond the pale.

/ We are being told the media will be in the courtroom for the reading of the indictment. I’m told if she is in custody, her name and the charges are read. If not, it is sealed, but we can learn the charges. Again, any lawyers out there? Comment to correct.

/ She can get the death penalty, if convicted of a crime like murder and the penalty is available for a jury.

/ Jose Baez said he has notified prosecutors that Casey Anthony would surrender to them, if indicted. It is not clear to us that the prosecution or Orange County Sheriff’s Office has agreed. Casey is scheduled, we’re told, to return to her house by 4 p.m.

/ Someone earlier asked if grand jury transcripts really would be available during discovery. We said yes, but, again, please weigh in, lawyers out there.

You know, GA's statement this morning could very well go along with that thought, Myst~ He did make it a point to say he loved each one of them.

We need to figure out the 11:00 am and 11:00 pm comment. There HAS to be something associated with those exact times. Did Caylee die at 11:00 pm and was buried at 11:00 am? Or visa versa? What do the pings show during those times for the 15th and the 16th? There is something to be gleaned from that statement, imo. He didn't pull those odd times out of his hat for no reason.

:waitasec:

I dunno maybe he was refering to the 11th hour?

Am I the only one who could see GA "doing something" to himself at 11pm? He testified at @11 am. Just this crazy thought I've been having since he said that.

I missed everything...pages wouldn't load....anyone else having that problem...it's still soooo slow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste