New Document Release Nov. 6 - Over 500 pages

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
regarding the car chase and the epass...... I can't find a date where BOTH CA's green suv AND GA's black car both accessed the epass.

I thought he said that he followed her?????? I went through June and July....

wow. anyone notice on page 2250 of the child neglect investigation it was noted that during the interview KC reffered to Caylee as "that child."

GA also called her something like "the child" and "the/that little girl"

I could have sworn I have read some of Amy's interview prior.

That's why when you asked earlier if they were new I said no--I have read everything that was in Amys interview a long time ago and there was nothing new in it.

The only new thing in Amys interview released today is the Dante interview at the end of it.

wow. anyone notice on page 2250 of the child neglect investigation it was noted that during the interview KC reffered to Caylee as "that child."

I think it might be a way to distance herself from what happened. But then again, there is a term for that ... when everything a suspected murderer says takes on evil undertones, no matter how innocent or unrelated.

I don't remember what they call it but remember it from another case.

The E-Pass documents need their own thread or to be merged with the ping dates. This is huge.

That's why when you asked earlier if they were new I said no--I have read everything that was in Amys interview a long time ago and there was nothing new in it.

The only new thing in Amys interview released today is the Dante interview at the end of it.

thanks - people kept posting they were new...

The E-Pass documents need their own thread or to be merged with the ping dates. This is huge.

they do tend to confirm what we have believed all along re: GA's very detailed account of around 12:50 p.m. on June 16... :(

regarding the car chase and the epass...... I can't find a date where BOTH CA's green suv AND GA's black car both accessed the epass.

I thought he said that he followed her?????? I went through June and July....

I can't find matching dates and times either, however it does appear that Cindy is driving the 4Runner on June 15th/Father's Day and then it does not go across the toll again until June 26th in the same area George said he lost Casey, at the right time of day. I don't have a matching one for George though, do we know for sure what he was driving that day?

On the E-pass records there is a picture of the back of Casey's car. IIRC that women who said she saw someone that looks like Casey coming out of the woods said the car had bumper stickers on it. From this picture it doesn't look there is any so maybe that women saw someone else. Does anyone else remember reading that?

Also, it doesn't look like these E-pass records are for Casey's car. Did I miss something?

I don't think Casey's car has an E-pass, that photo is her running the toll. The day of the chase between George and Casey, Casey is in the 4 runner.

I don't know how it works in FL but my inlaws live up in Illinois and their epass is a little box---One time when we had gone up to visit we were going into Chicago to visit the granparents and it was easier to put everyone in our truck than to take 2 cars to fit everyone so my father in law grabbed the box out of his car and put it in our truck so we wouldn't have to stop and pay the tolls

I wonder if in FL the epass could be removed from one car and put into another?

I might be wrong - but if George is driving the black car with the epass on it, then he wasn't home at 12:50 on June 16 - which is the time he said he saw KC and Cayl leave.

There is no activity that I can see for June 16th for either vehicle, July 16th yes, but not June.

On the E-pass records there is a picture of the back of Casey's car. IIRC that women who said she saw someone that looks like Casey coming out of the woods said the car had bumper stickers on it. From this picture it doesn't look there is any so maybe that women saw someone else. Does anyone else remember reading that?

Also, it doesn't look like these E-pass records are for Casey's car. Did I miss something?
Casey's car has a large 4 leaf clover in the back window. The woman said stickers and markers, but didn't specify they were on the bumper only that her friend's car did not have any.

I've jumped back and forth for months over what George does or doesn't know and how he seems to support Cindy. But I just plain feel sorry for him.

As for Tony, I think George may have felt he was involved with Caylee's death.

I might be wrong - but if George is driving the black car with the epass on it, then he wasn't home at 12:50 on June 16 - which is the time he said he saw KC and Cayl leave.

Am I looking at the same documents? I don't see anything listed on June 16th for either of the vehicles. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place but for the period of June 1st to June 30th I only see the car hitting tolls on the 7th & the 29th. Can someone help further explain how we can say he wasn't home?

QUOTE: p. 13 - re TonE/A L.
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...606-O_CASEY_ANTHONY_PG._1733-1803_Page_13.htm

GA: "...I've never met this Tony. I don't want to meet this Tony because I'm afraid I might bite into this Tony. I, I, I don't want to see the man..."

:eek: :eek: :eek:
Does GA (and now the GJ?) know something about Tone/A L that we need to know?

I got a gut feeling that GA doesn't like Tony because GA probably feels that he is the one who lead her astray. He was the "bad" influence on KC. jmo.

I got a gut feeling that GA doesn't like Tony because GA probably feels that he is the one who lead her astray. He was the "bad" influence on KC. jmo.

Yes but at the same time he alluded to all KC's prior bad behavior, long before she ever met Tony. I really think he wanted someone else to blame for his daughter's turn. I have never thought, and don't think now that TL is in any way connected to what happened to Caylee but for getting involved with her mother.

Am I looking at the same documents? I don't see anything listed on June 16th for either of the vehicles. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place but for the period of June 1st to June 30th I only see the car hitting tolls on the 7th & the 29th. Can someone help further explain how we can say he wasn't home?

No you're right--I think there was some confusion over June and July

June 16--no hits for either GA or CA

July 16--a hit for GA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member