Divers pulled a suspicious bag from a waterway behind the Blanchard Park

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It will only be people who didn't search or sit here all day in support of searchers who worry about such things, Cocoamom. Don't let it get to you!! Get a long hot shower and a good night's rest. Tomorrow is another day and who knows what they will find or even have found already.

Giving Tim the poster was quite a wonderful gesture!! Wow!!! That gave me goosebumps just reading it. Bless you for doing that and giving of yourself today, too. I am sure that Tim and TES will proudly have it framed and hanging in their main headquarters in Texas! It will be a reminder to them from now on the support they have in their corner and how we all feel about the selfless work they do on behalf of the missing. It was so thoughtful and special. Thank you!

Oh... are you talking about me?!? :confused: I was just watching the newscaster and my understanding was that they had spoken to TES and were getting the word out for more folks to show up. In no way was I saying that it's not amazing that that many people showed up - I think it's awesome! It does seem to me - from the news broadcast, which could always be wrong - that TES had mapped out their search areas/grids based upon how many folks they had been expecting, which was less than the number that showed up. That's all I was saying...

Hey, if I didn't live 1200 miles away and have the flu and two small children to take care, I'd be right there along with everyone else. :thumbsup:
Not you, hon. You rest up. Your kids need a healthy mom.

Thanks for all the support, food, water, etc. We really needed it and were very grateful - that was the best water I have ever had! LOL

One of the commercial/news flash breaks during NG showed searchers all lined up spaced out around a curve. That was our first search this morning (with the helicopters that followed our bus!) If you saw that quick shot, you saw what made me proud to be one of you and one who searched...hearts pounding, high focus and concentration - down to business...

I gotta go to bed - I'll get on again tomorrow if I can - I can't search tomorrow :-( work and hubby duties (he blew his knee out a few weeks ago). Gosh NGs babies are so so so so cute!

cocoamom - I'm so f'd up and emotional today...you made me cry...but thank you for what you did today. For going out and searching. For the poster and for telling us about your experience. I'm not good at expressing my emotions but you touched them big time.
This has been such an emotionally charged day, hasn't it?

Our last search was stopped by LE in the area because we were in an area that is a government preserve? I thought all preserve areas were cleared with LE before the search for us to go in but I guess not. So I got home about 5. super tired.

Oh, don't worry.... Casey would never trespass on govt. property. :furious:

Hopefully LE will be able to get access to that area by tomorrow.

Thanks for all the support, food, water, etc. We really needed it and were very grateful - that was the best water I have ever had! LOL

One of the commercial/news flash breaks during NG showed searchers all lined up spaced out around a curve. That was our first search this morning (with the helicopters that followed our bus!) If you saw that quick shot, you saw what made me proud to be one of you and one who searched...hearts pounding, high focus and concentration - down to business...

I gotta go to bed - I'll get on again tomorrow if I can - I can't search tomorrow :-( work and hubby duties (he blew his knee out a few weeks ago). Gosh NGs babies are so so so so cute!

Cocoamom, you are an Angel on earth. I swear you are.

I am so honored that you chose Websleuths to post on and to be a part of. Thank you.

Love,
Tricia

Yeah, I'm fine. My heart hurts though - because of the incredible amount of selfless people, donations, food, drinks, Pizza Hut, Ice, you name it and what really surprised me the most is that the hardest searchers, the most determined, the ones who didn't want a break or to quit were the young ones - 20 somethings.

I was really beginning to feel that the young generation just doesn't care much about anything - I was wrong!!! Girls with fancy nails threw on gloves, boots, ponytails. Young men going where others wouldn't. It was very rough steep terrain, mucky, wet, SPIDERS, a HUGE snake, a turtle scared the life out of me as did a frog that (of course) jumped on my neck, scary stuff, trash, stagnant water - blech! spiky vines and brambles - I live here and expected it but the people from out of state were phenomenal!! They just kept trucking. Nothing got by us!! I am so proud to be a part of it-

I'm just catching up with this thread. I want to thank you for your taking part in this search! :blowkiss: I'm so glad to hear about the younger generation getting out to help. It's good to know that they do care enough to get out and help when help is needed.

Friday night I got Trish's permission to do the following - I was very moved.

I work at KSC for a NASA subcontractor. We received a rare thing as employees on Friday - posters 11X17 of both shuttles on both launch pads. These will not be available to the public - but there will be similar ones later. We (Americans) will never again see two shuttles out there at the same time, it was history.

I framed my poster after writing on the top "To TES with whole-hearted gratitude From your friends at websleuths.com". All with Trish's permission. All day I saw Tim was surrounded by workers and very busy. I felt sad that I wouldn't be able to personally give it to him, but I was getting it to at least TES no matter what.

About 2PM I went to the TES tent and spoke to Craig? that was the microphone guy again. I explained the poster, how rare it is and to please get it to Tim for him and all of TES from all of the Websleuthers who are so grateful for all they do. He was pretty shocked and said he would get it directly to Tim. Right then, I swear out of the blue, Tim walked up all by himself and asked if we were looking for him. I almost fainted!

Craig explained the poster to him. He looked genuinely shocked too. He looked at me - oh gosh, I'm almost crying now - and he grabbed me over the ropes and gave me a huge hug. We were both shaking. I told him that I was so glad on behalf of all the Websleuthers that he liked it because he and TES means so much to us. He looked at the poster again, read the words and looked at me again with his eyes all welling up with tears.

I honestly didn't know it would hit them this hard. He gave me another really big hug and said thank you over and over and I said thank you over and over - yeesh sounds ridiculous - I said we could never find Caylee without you. He said "no, WE could never find Caylee without you and your group". We both smiled, nodded at each other and I got with my team to go out again as he was all of a sudden mobbed by people all over again.

It was soooo humbling and honoring for me. It's so impossible to describe how he makes everyone feel but you can take how he makes you feel seeing him on TV and multiply by about 1,000!!! Never had anyone look into my soul like that before except a dog I had (avatar). He is truly a wonderful man. I would move mountains if he asked me to!! In a minute!

:cry: Such a special moment to treasure forever. Thank you.

This has been such an emotionally charged day, hasn't it?
You can say that again! I could feel the energy in the air from here. It was amazing to see so many people online and out searching. It was quite powerful to watch.

To those of you who claim innocence in your cracks about the numbers I am hear to tell you it is going to stop. Otherwise I will hand out lifetime bans like candy.

It has been a very emotional day. If you feel grumpy and want to b!tch about something I would suggest you take a break from WS tonight.

Let's try and keep things hopeful for our fellow posters and searchers.

To those of you who claim innocence in your cracks about the numbers I am hear to tell you it is going to stop. Otherwise I will hand out lifetime bans like candy.

It has been a very emotional day. If you feel grumpy and want to b!tch about something I would suggest you take a break from WS tonight.

Amen to that!

I work at KSC for a NASA subcontractor. We received a rare thing as employees on Friday - posters 11X17 of both shuttles on both launch pads. These will not be available to the public - but there will be similar ones later. We (Americans) will never again see two shuttles out there at the same time, it was history.

I framed my poster after writing on the top "To TES with whole-hearted gratitude From your friends at websleuths.com". All with Trish's permission. All day I saw Tim was surrounded by workers and very busy. I felt sad that I wouldn't be able to personally give it to him, but I was getting it to at least TES no matter what.

About 2PM I went to the TES tent and spoke to Craig? that was the microphone guy again. I explained the poster, how rare it is and to please get it to Tim for him and all of TES from all of the Websleuthers who are so grateful for all they do. He was pretty shocked and said he would get it directly to Tim. Right then, I swear out of the blue, Tim walked up all by himself and asked if we were looking for him. I almost fainted!

Craig explained the poster to him. He looked genuinely shocked too. He looked at me - oh gosh, I'm almost crying now - and he grabbed me over the ropes and gave me a huge hug. We were both shaking. I told him that I was so glad on behalf of all the Websleuthers that he liked it because he and TES means so much to us. He looked at the poster again, read the words and looked at me again with his eyes all welling up with tears.

I honestly didn't know it would hit them this hard. He gave me another really big hug and said thank you over and over and I said thank you over and over - yeesh sounds ridiculous - I said we could never find Caylee without you. He said "no, WE could never find Caylee without you and your group". We both smiled, nodded at each other and I got with my team to go out again as he was all of a sudden mobbed by people all over again.

It was soooo humbling and honoring for me. It's so impossible to describe how he makes everyone feel but you can take how he makes you feel seeing him on TV and multiply by about 1,000!!! Never had anyone look into my soul like that before except a dog I had (avatar). He is truly a wonderful man. I would move mountains if he asked me to!! In a minute!

Wow Coco, this took my breath away, thank you SO much for sharing. :blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

CocoaMom ... your posts touched me soo much, I am sitting here with huge tears just rolling down my face.. GOD bless you.. and Tim Miller, TES and ALL the wonderful volunteers who are helping in this search. There is a special place in Heaven for you guys..

Thank you thank you thank you :blowkiss:

What an inspiration you WS searchers are to all of us that are not able to be there with you. Cocoa, you were so unselfish to give Tim that poster on behalf of all of us. Thank you.

Love to all of you.

STOP IT!!! Stop fighting over how many people were there!!! It doesn't matter!!!! A bunch of fellow WSers just spent an entire day from dark to dark hot, tired, nervous, stared at by strangers, cameras, etc and we were SCARED! We DID want to find her, we DIDN'T want to find her, media talking wrong, emotions for Caylee, emotions for the A family, not allowed to talk about it all day with fellow people. Terror for what we might find...

IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MANY WERE THERE!! What matters is how many will go tomorrow and the next day and the next day.....If they wanted me, I would go alone! Stop fighting - please, we all need each other to use the evidence and facts to solve this, not a bunch of name calling and fighting over insignificant stuff! We are family!:blowkiss:

Honey, don't take the bait for those few who want to poke. What you did today was admirable and I would have been there as well if I weren't thousands of miles away. As my grandma would have said: "You done good." :blowkiss:

cocoamom :blowkiss:

Thank you, bless you and LOVE to you.....I would type more, but I am crying too hard.

Cocoamom

Wow, just wow. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, for being there, for doing something so special for Tim and TES.

I can't see my monitor through the tears, and my husband just gave me the looks he gives me every time he catches me crying on my pc over ''that baby'' as he calls sweet Caylee.

~wow~

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back