LP 11/13 BP Search

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could just ask for something and **poof** its here :)

I just spoke with LP, he says they have enough soda now, he sent someone to get some. He will call me so I can post here if they need anything else.

Jeni

I am the EXACT same size as Casey, I can guarantee you I could carry that much pretty far. Remember we carry our sleeping children to bed, in and out of cars, etc. We are capable of carrying them for a long while when they are "dead weight" as in sleeping. To think she couldn't do this is not correct. She most likely can "absolutely" carry that much weight and has man times with a sleeping child or otherwise. It's silly to assume that it's impossible.

JMHO

Not impossible. Certainly an inconvenient PITA which would be risky.

whooooa that scared me .....Murts big face all of a sudden....but still no sound yet

Could someone please forward to LP that if he gets the time, I could really use some coffee. I might get it if he asks.

That Caylee is Alive t-shirt lady is dancing in the street. wow

If she has that much energy, she should use it to SEARCH FOR CAYLEE instead of looking for her 15 minutes of fame!!!!

These 'concerned' citizens are SUCH HYPOCRITES to complain while they do NOTHING except mug for the cameras & whine.

What about the search, who cares about all the crazies, who have come out of the woodwork, I'm at work & can't see video? Did 40 divers actually show & why give the crazies so much credence & attention?

anyone else have sound?

If she has that much energy, she should use it to SEARCH FOR CAYLEE instead of looking for her 15 minutes of fame!!!!

These 'concerned' citizens are SUCH HYPOCRITES to complain while they do NOTHING except mug for the cameras & whine.

Amen.

I don't know about these random people but I, for one, would not want to mess with either LP or Rob, they're big bad bounty hunters LOL

No kidding! Talk about your worst nightmare...I would never mess with LP or Rob!

I just saw on the news that the toy is a four leaf clover.
Am I miles behind you all? I just got back from lunch.

I don't know about these random people but I, for one, would not want to mess with either LP or Rob, they're big bad bounty hunters LOL

Dog's wife scares me even more than they do :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members