A pregnant man ?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yeah he/she just resembles a man and is not a man. If all the people in the world were the sex they looked Ive seen a few women who would be men

She is simply a WOMAN who wishes SHE were a man. That does not make HER one. When my son was little he thought he was Zorro that did not make it true!

I hate how the media keep calling him a 'MAN'. She is not a man!

I hate it too! They obviously do it for the shock value. Do they really think people are dumb enough to believe that a man can really be pregnant? It's not a man, it's a woman! Makes me angry! :mad:

I will watch the 20/20 special. I cannot wait to see Barbara Walters interview them. Well, I'll try anyway...

She is a biologically altered (medicine/surgery) to appear as a male. Her internal organs remain female. This is such a bunch of poop to get media attention. Of my tranny friends, who simply want to lead their day to day lives are appalled by this display. Find a job instead of procreating.

Miffed,
Funny Face :bang:

She is a biologically altered (medicine/surgery) to appear as a male. Her internal organs remain female. This is such a bunch of poop to get media attention. Of my tranny friends, who simply want to lead their day to day lives are appalled by this display. Find a job instead of procreating.

Miffed,
Funny Face :bang:

Funny Face, I agree. She has simply been surgically and chemically altered so she can look like a man. That's all. I also agree that this is nothing more than a way to get all sorts of media attention. I, too, have a tranny friend who is appalled by this absurd display.

I strongly suspect that these people are hoping there is a nice book deal in the not too distant future.

There is just something about a former woman...now a man WITH the beard and the whole 9 yards...on national t.v. birthing a baby.....I am sorry, call me old fashioned, I am all for gay marriage..some of my best friends are gay...actually they are the greatest friends I could ask for...but HOW do you explain this particular situation to your kids? DUDE has a beard and a baby bump..It just goes against the grain of everything they are taught in "Mommy and Daddy try to explain the birds and the bees" all the way up to high school Biology. I am even all for surrogacy, in-vitro...it's all good. But it's like this IMO...IF there ever comes a day that men can carry a baby, judging from the men I know (family,friends whatever)...the birthrate would plumet...

SHE is not a man. SHE is a WOMAN who has changed her body to look like a man. That's all. I am sick and tired of the news calling her a man.

Did anyone else watch 20/20? Thoughts? I guess technically saying it's a pregnant man is correct since she/he is legally a male, however, physically inside, she is a female. Wow, she was so beautiful before the transformation began...
All I can say is...bizarre!

I watched 20/20 with my husband. We had an interesting conversation afterwards to say the least....but the look on his face when the woman, who looks like a man & identifies as one, but still has the parts of a woman delivered that baby....Priceless!!!

This whole charade reminds me of a saying: Just because you can procreate, doesn't mean you should! I already worry for these children. I foresee a lot of psychiatric treatment down the road.

I think medical science should quit messing with God and Mother Nature. I believe we're treading in a number of areas where we should never go. I don't believe in cloning. (You ever read Stehen King's Sometimes They Come Back? Maybe I'm fortunate, 'cause I was born a woman, and am happy with that. I believe in the differences God made between men and women. I think women should reproduce, not men! And if this 'woman' has both parts, isn't 'she' more appropriately termed a hermaphrodite?

I watched 20/20 with my husband. We had an interesting conversation afterwards to say the least....but the look on his face when the woman, who looks like a man & identifies as one, but still has the parts of a woman delivered that baby....Priceless!!!

Yah, seeing a "man" pushing a baby out of "his" vagina...oh, I had to lay down. :confused:

This whole charade reminds me of a saying: Just because you can procreate, doesn't mean you should! I already worry for these children. I foresee a lot of psychiatric treatment down the road.

I think medical science should quit messing with God and Mother Nature. I believe we're treading in a number of areas where we should never go. I don't believe in cloning. (You ever read Stehen King's Sometimes They Come Back? Maybe I'm fortunate, 'cause I was born a woman, and am happy with that. I believe in the differences God made between men and women. I think women should reproduce, not men! And if this 'woman' has both parts, isn't 'she' more appropriately termed a hermaphrodite?

BOLDING highlighted by me - to make an emphasis. Exactly. We can clone, does that mean we should? ummm, nope. What a crazy world. I didn't watch and wouldn't have been able to. For me personally, I think Barbara W has sold out in her later years at times. This is one of the occasions. Sorry all, YUCK.:rolleyes:

What threw me over the edge was him/her talking about how much more painful it was because her va-jayjay was ummm......different because of all the testosterone. And the wife (father on the birth certificate , although she is female...oh ma goodness ..I am confuzzled))))) just started lactating outta da blue... but seriously though..this is going to get very sad for that baby girl before it's over with. The "Mom" will have to adopt because the baby isn't her biological child.

What threw me over the edge was him/her talking about how much more painful it was because her va-jayjay was ummm......different because of all the testosterone. And the wife (father on the birth certificate , although she is female...oh ma goodness ..I am confuzzled))))) just started lactating outta da blue... but seriously though..this is going to get very sad for that baby girl before it's over with. The "Mom" will have to adopt because the baby isn't her biological child.

Just wondering -- do you think they'll let the baby girl stay a baby girl? Or will they decide they would have rather had a boy, and change her sex to suit them? This whole thing kinda gives me a flashback to the old song "In the Year 2525..." Don't even remember if that's the right name. Don't even remember the year, but it's the phrase 'pick your son; pick your daughter, too, from the bottom of a long dark tube.' Arrgggghhhhh! There are just some things from the good old days that should stay the way they are!

MS POOH - you watch Greys Anatomy don't you? :waitasec::crazy:
Mee too

:clap:
BOLDING highlighted by me - to make an emphasis. Exactly. We can clone, does that mean we should? ummm, nope. What a crazy world. I didn't watch and wouldn't have been able to. For me personally, I think Barbara W has sold out in her later years at times. This is one of the occasions. Sorry all, YUCK.:rolleyes:

This is beyond disturbing. Sick how it's become a bidding circus for she/it's photos.

Just wondering -- do you think they'll let the baby girl stay a baby girl? Or will they decide they would have rather had a boy, and change her sex to suit them? This whole thing kinda gives me a flashback to the old song "In the Year 2525..." Don't even remember if that's the right name. Don't even remember the year, but it's the phrase 'pick your son; pick your daughter, too, from the bottom of a long dark tube.' Arrgggghhhhh! There are just some things from the good old days that should stay the way they are!

At this point it would not surprise me...really there outta be a law. I don't remember the song you were talking about, but it does sound about right.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back