'They Haven't Even Found Caylee's Clothes,' Anthony Says

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I have been up all nite and so this may be really off the wall. But I was thinking about this tonight and about the report that KC liked watching CSI shows. One thing that has always struck me about the CSI shows is that when they interview, the person being interviewed never says things right out plain- even if they are innocent. They kinda hint and talk around what really happened.

The report of KC saying that they haven't even found her clothes reminded me of something else that KC allegedly said earlier. That if they had listened to her they would have found Caylee. We thought she meant that they should have listened to her about ZFG, but we knew that was a dead end.

What if KC arranged some macabre treasure hunt. She may have arranged her clues to implicate someone else, so she cannot just say this is where Caylee is. If you think of it like a CSI episode, she may have planned to lead LE indirectly to the clues, leading up to an ah ha moment where Caylee is found and a suspect (not her) is found. Not realizing that people don't think like her, and don't understand her clues. And thus her seeming to be disgusted with LE for not finding the clues and Caylee. Because it is plain in her mind.

ZFG/Zanny/nanny/kidnapping was nothing more than the "vessel" to get all of the clues in. She talked about Blanchard Park- so maybe the cross that was found was one clue she arranged. I heard it was found on a jogging path, so the clues are probably not well hidden. Just maybe not easily recognized.

She talked about Universal, but I think that is a dead end because it wasn't related to Caylee. I think LE trued to use that to break her and make her realize that her story wasn"t believeable. I don't think she really intended that as a clue. She allegedly warned her parents against Jesse.... could another clue be near Jesse??? What else has she said that may have been hints toward where a clue might be?

We may have to look at what she has said, not at face value but more like it might have been presented in a TV show. After all, that may have been her model for this.

I really like what you are thinking....there is to many weird things in this case......maybe a thread on things that KC said that striked us odd...nothing that GA or CA or anyone else......only KC......

KC asked her mom to give her one more day? why? did she not finish her plan?
why did she wear the clothes she stole
why did she cash those checks at the bank in clear site of the cameras?
why the cross necklace
why the statements:
if they only had listen to me they would have found Caylee
they cant even find her clothes-meaning the clothes are in plain site
she is close to home
she had a script to follow-meaning KC made a plan?
they wont break me-meaning tell them where Caylee is
why the warning against Jess-he was her friend
I have not seen my daughter in 31 days-not she was lost or stolen-physicaly seen with her eyes
KC tatoo
Deleating all of her photos

anyone else? want to brain storm on what struck out the most? in your mind I know we have talked about all of them and differnt therios...maybe we can see what stood out the most and focus on that .....remember its what KC said not anyone else and you cant make it a fact or lie out of what she said.....only the words she said ....that struck you...does that make since....Ive been up all night cant sleep :) and sorry for spelling mistakes..:crazy:

It is not likely that Cindy forgets anything in that house she bought and cleans. How could she throw it up in the perp's face constantly if she did that?! LOL Seriously tho...Cindy has everything just so-so in her house including clothes. Look how quickly she found that too little mickey mouse dress. Went right to it, I suppose. Caylee had not been able to wear that dress for a long time, too.

On this note: Look at the Belle dress Kaylee is wearing in the pictures- Size 6 for sure- My 2 yr old Gdaughter wears a siz 4-6x in this dress as well, The Minnie Mouse dress in Kaylee's picture was an infants or toddler 2-3, which is recommended for children smaller than an actual size 2-3. I bought many costumes, but had to get size 4-6x. So, I don't buy CA's showing the dress on TV as relevant. They may have bought another to fit her after she was 2 yrs, old. Besides, Minnie dresses are costumes, not normal clothing, nor normal clothing sizes.

On another note: If KC wanted the last contact with Kaylee to be about her and Kaylee and not CA- maybe she took off anything to do with CA and either dispose of the body naked or did she buy a pretty little dress for her?
Also, I vaguely recall that the bar-b-que had been recently used in the yard-
the clothes may have been burned in it. H-h-mmmm!

Ok I have been up all nite and so this may be really off the wall. But I was thinking about this tonight and about the report that KC liked watching CSI shows. One thing that has always struck me about the CSI shows is that when they interview, the person being interviewed never says things right out plain- even if they are innocent. They kinda hint and talk around what really happened.

The report of KC saying that they haven't even found her clothes reminded me of something else that KC allegedly said earlier. That if they had listened to her they would have found Caylee. We thought she meant that they should have listened to her about ZFG, but we knew that was a dead end.

What if KC arranged some macabre treasure hunt. She may have arranged her clues to implicate someone else, so she cannot just say this is where Caylee is. If you think of it like a CSI episode, she may have planned to lead LE indirectly to the clues, leading up to an ah ha moment where Caylee is found and a suspect (not her) is found. Not realizing that people don't think like her, and don't understand her clues. And thus her seeming to be disgusted with LE for not finding the clues and Caylee. Because it is plain in her mind.
ZFG/Zanny/nanny/kidnapping was nothing more than the "vessel" to get all of the clues in. She talked about Blanchard Park- so maybe the cross that was found was one clue she arranged. I heard it was found on a jogging path, so the clues are probably not well hidden. Just maybe not easily recognized.

She talked about Universal, but I think that is a dead end because it wasn't related to Caylee. I think LE trued to use that to break her and make her realize that her story wasn"t believeable. I don't think she really intended that as a clue. She allegedly warned her parents against Jesse.... could another clue be near Jesse??? What else has she said that may have been hints toward where a clue might be?

We may have to look at what she has said, not at face value but more like it might have been presented in a TV show. After all, that may have been her model for this.
I agree with a lot of what you said, but after Princess Rose (please see post http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2961241&postcount=216) said that about Universal's policy of looking for clothing in the restrooms to indicate a kidnapping....the Universal thing really hit home to me. (It could be this has been mentioned in certain circles as a defense strategy against her statement. It could backfire on them!)

The perp taking them there knowing they would find she didn't work there would figure into this scenario. Reread what she said about her reasons for being there with LE. She also told Lee she went back there (work or fun ? could be when she planted all this stuff). She mentioned losing her phone there and telling security (phone with the clothes perhaps or another clue in her treasure hunt ?).

LE needs to go back to Universal and comb through their reports of found items during the time right after Caylee went missing. They do need to talk to all their security teams in an effort to see if anything was missed at the park (Universal). A large daunting task, but could put them on the right track to find her body. (No, I do not believe she left her body at Universal...just the initial clues to a fake kidnapping.)

On this note: Look at the Belle dress Kaylee is wearing in the pictures- Size 6 for sure- My 2 yr old Gdaughter wears a siz 4-6x in this dress as well, The Minnie Mouse dress in Kaylee's picture was an infants or toddler 2-3, which is recommended for children smaller than an actual size 2-3. I bought many costumes, but had to get size 4-6x. So, I don't buy CA's showing the dress on TV as relevant. They may have bought another to fit her after she was 2 yrs, old. Besides, Minnie dresses are costumes, not normal clothing, nor normal clothing sizes.

On another note: If KC wanted the last contact with Kaylee to be about her and Kaylee and not CA- maybe she took off anything to do with CA and either dispose of the body naked or did she buy a pretty little dress for her?
Also, I vaguely recall that the bar-b-que had been recently used in the yard-
the clothes may have been burned in it. H-h-mmmm!
I believe the dress that Cindy was holding and claiming to be Caylee's was an 18 mos. LE has determined that dress they found was not connected to Caylee.

I don't think she cared enough to worry about what Caylee was wearing or not wearing after she killed her. We know she didn't buy Caylee anything.

I really like what you are thinking....there is to many weird things in this case......maybe a thread on things that KC said that striked us odd...nothing that GA or CA or anyone else......only KC......

KC asked her mom to give her one more day? why? did she not finish her plan?
why did she wear the clothes she stole
why did she cash those checks at the bank in clear site of the cameras?
why the cross necklace
why the statements:
if they only had listen to me they would have found Caylee
they cant even find her clothes-meaning the clothes are in plain site
she is close to home
she had a script to follow-meaning KC made a plan?
they wont break me-meaning tell them where Caylee is
why the warning against Jess-he was her friend
I have not seen my daughter in 31 days-not she was lost or stolen-physicaly seen with her eyes
KC tatoo
Deleating all of her photos

anyone else? want to brain storm on what struck out the most? in your mind I know we have talked about all of them and differnt therios...maybe we can see what stood out the most and focus on that .....remember its what KC said not anyone else and you cant make it a fact or lie out of what she said.....only the words she said ....that struck you...does that make since....Ive been up all night cant sleep :) and sorry for spelling mistakes..:crazy:

There's a song called "Beautiful Life" by Ace of Case- I don't know how to move things over here, but go to google and put lyrics to the above song by this artist- interesting.

Why would Casey have undressed Caylee before 'desposing' of her??? To try and remove anything that would identify her?

That's what I'm thinking. This story just gets creepier and creepier. All doubts I may have had about whether this was an accident or not just went out the window for good.

It's unreal how cold this woman is! :furious:

CA has only admitted to removing the pants that belonged to KC from the car. Could it be possible that she also removed some of Caylee's clothes at the same time, threw them in the washer along with the slacks of KC's.....and that's why she's saying "there's none of Caylee's clothes missing". I wouldn't put it passed her at all.

Not so sure I'm buying that Caylee sunk to the bottom of the pool. If she had already been dead for a couple of days, I believe she would have floated if put in the pool due to the gases that would be present in a body. If she did float, it wouldn't have been that hard for her to use a shovel to pull the body over close to the edge where she could then get her out. Maybe she wanted to check to see if she was going to have to weight the bag (if that's what she disposed of her in) down to keep it from floating back to the top of the water.

I'm not a CSI follower (but Law and Order is whole nother story :)) any CSI fans willing to take a shot at the "script" she would have written for the show? She talked about a script right? Maybe she actually wrote one?

Holy Moly, so this would mean that the clothes and Caylee were in two different locations! I know I am stating the obvious, but this is kind of an important fact to me. I wonder why anyone would have put her clothes in one location and Caylee in another.

I think for two reasons, because of evidence on the clothes...and the possibility that it would make the body of little Caylee harder to identify, in KC's screwed up mind. Guess she never thought about the body's DNA while she was undressing her.

Yea. she thought she was being a smart cookie by taking the clothes off and rid of them and then throw Caylee in the water thinking the gators would get her or the body would be so decomposed and they'd never find remains, just not knowing if gators only went after live bodies or not.
You know what ? I think that if she is in a body of water, someone put her there for Casey. Because how could she put Caylee in the water ? She can't put her in the water 4 feet from the shoreline; someone might find her. She can't swim her out to the middle. She has no boat. She can't toss her off a bridge, someone might drive by.
I also doubt she buried her. She weighs less than me, and I wasn't strong enough to dig holes for my rosebushes; the ground was too hard to dig a hole that deep. I think she had help.

*Snipped*

Once Caylee's body is in the pool and sunk to the bottom, however, Casey, the shovel, the ladder, and the depth of the pool all work against a theory of using a shovel to scoop out Caylee. There is no way Casey would be capable (adrenalin or no) of reaching the body with the shovel at an angle that would make it possible. The drag of the water on the shovel, as someone pointed out, would be like that of an oar in water. She would have to drag toward herself if positioned on the ladder, then maneuver in such a way that she could leverage the shovel against the drag to pull up a 30 lb dead weight. The incredible force needed to do this nearly eliminates this theory as a likely possibility.

If Casey actually got into the pool with Caylee, it makes no sense that she would use a shovel to scoop up Caylee. Once in the water with Caylee and a shovel, it would require Casey lifting the shovel, fighting the drag of the water with the dead weight, up and over her head. The force needed for this again makes it an unlikely theory.

*Snipped*

I do know a surge of adrenalin makes one capable of doing things they normally can't do.

Been there..done that.... when my son, as a toddler, put my car in gear and proceeded to roll down a hill. I caught up with the car, opened the door, and put my foot on the brake. People still shake their heads in amazement how I was able to open the door of a moving vehicle, jump in, and stop the car. In my mind at the time, I had no choice. I didn't hesitate as it was something I had to do.

OP's of the SP case have often stated it would be impossible for one man to lift a pregnant Laci,probably stiff from rigor mortis, onto the back of a pick-up. Scott had no choice. He had a dead body on his hands.

Still, I agree with you. The theory that Casey used the shovel to fish Caylee out of the pool is unlikely.

(You know what ? I don't buy this about the blouse and skirt. I cannot tell you what I wore 31 days ago. Can any of you remember what your child wore 31 days ago ?)

I don't think I would remember what my child wore a month ago, no. But, if it were the last time I ever saw him, I would probably remember what he was wearing, what he had for breakfast, the way his hair looked, and his facial expression before he walked out of the door.

You know what ? I think that if she is in a body of water, someone put her there for Casey. Because how could she put Caylee in the water ? She can't put her in the water 4 feet from the shoreline; someone might find her. She can't swim her out to the middle. She has no boat. She can't toss her off a bridge, someone might drive by.
I also doubt she buried her. She weighs less than me, and I wasn't strong enough to dig holes for my rosebushes; the ground was too hard to dig a hole that deep. I think she had help.
Is the ground in Florida perhaps easier to dig because of the sand and conditions there than in Tenn? Plus the removal of the bamboo on a regular basis would keep the backyard more "tilled" and less compact in areas.

I'm not sure why KC put Caylee's body in the pool but something tells me she is relishing the thought of her mother swimming in that pool knowing that some of Caylee's remains are in that water. I think she was telling the truth when she called herself a spiteful *advertiser censored*. I think she hates CA passionately. JMO

I don't think I would remember what my child wore a month ago, no. But, if it were the last time I ever saw him, I would probably remember what he was wearing, what he had for breakfast, the way his hair looked, and his facial expression before he walked out of the door.
If you didn't know for at least a month as he contends...it would be difficult to recall such detail, wouldn't it? Maybe not.

I'm not sure what my children were wearing when they went out the door this morning. I might remember some details if it was the last time I ever saw them, but maybe not.

Okay. I just made myself ill thinking about my kids being missing. :eek:

I'm not a CSI follower (but Law and Order is whole nother story :)) any CSI fans willing to take a shot at the "script" she would have written for the show? She talked about a script right? Maybe she actually wrote one?
She did everything on her computer and the forensic expert would have found it, imo. Her having to write on paper with a pen right now is difficult at best. (Did you see the letter she wrote to the Sheriff?) This girl isn't a writer.

Lemme add a little speculation myself to some points already posted...jus summarizing for convenience.

• Consider that Casey began the process of digging a hole in the backyard with intent to bury the body, but, after some effort the bagged body was placed in the shallow hole, and perhaps Casey began the process of covering it with loose dirt. At this point Casey observed the hole wasn't deep enough and aborted this burial location in favor of a disposal elsewhere, and returned the shovel. The bagged body was placed in the trunk and carried with it some loose dirt.
  • Consider that Caylee's clothes weren't removed until after the first day of death had elapsed in hopes that if/when discovered the remains would be unidentifiable otherwise, in which case they may have already contained some early decomp fluid
  • Consider the removed clothes were bagged and thrown in the trunk of the Pontiac with the intent to dispose of them.
  • Consider the disposal of the body became an unanticipated and overwhelming problem for Casey, and disposing of the bag of clothes faded in comparison to this problem.
  • Consider the flurry of calls 6/16PM was to support a planned "unable to find ZFG", and, "I tried to reach you" claim later, and the disappearance of Casey from the G&C's presence was necessitated by the presence of the body in the trunk or backyard which required dealing with prior to coming forward. This mode of delaying the inevitable confrontation with G&C became easier over time, even after the body had been disposed - ultimately stretching to 31 days and Cindy's forcing the issue.
  • Consider, following the disposal of the body, the bag of clothing remained in the trunk until 6/27 when Casey investigates the source of the smell, discovers the bag and tosses it, subsequently commenting to Amy about getting rid of the source of the smell.
  • Consider there may have been several bags of trash in the trunk of the Pontiac as at least one was discovered and submitted into evidence when the car was recovered on 7/15.
  • Consider some bags of trash were discovered ~11/9 in a wooded area on Sunderson Rd in a "hole" created by some trees, with searchers commenting on the stench from many, many yards away, and causing them to run the other direction for relief...yet, no remains were not located with this trash. Recall that DNA testing may require several weeks to process.
  • Consider the cell tower Casey pinged the morning of 6/27 @ 11:34AM commenting to Amy about getting rid of the smell IS ON Sunderson Road, albeit a slight detour, on her return trip toward Tony's - cut short @ Amscot that morning.
  • Consider Casey did not intend to lose the Pontiac as she was taking actions to secure gas (see "the chase" post in 6/29-only ping thread, and Amy's statements about securing gas can 6/30 morning).

The two "dead" squerrils who crawled inside the car. Seriously, I just want so badly for this child to be alive, just some wishful thinking. I forgot about the car.

KC claimed the squirrels climbed under the hood so that wouldn't explain a basketball sized stain, strong smell of decomposition, and a hair from Caylee showing a death ring all from the trunk of the car. Wish it could be otherwise but we can't ignore the facts.

Sheeze, took me a while to soak all these theories in my wee brain.

The only problem I see with many of the theories everyone has thought about is this:

KC makes this statement weeks after Caylee disappears. For 31+ days there are alleged Caylee's clothing just sitting somewhere. Due to the fact that for these 31+ days, no one but KC knows Caylee is missing.

Who, under these circumstances, would even take notice of some child's clothing just laying on the ground, or placed in a trash can? Everyday, somewhere in the USofA, you can find a kids shoe, shirt, pants, socks, backpack or whatever just laying on the road, side of the road, sidewalk or trashcan and parking lots and does anyone think twice about it. Nope. We all just take a glance at it and it is forgotten.

So, this statement KC makes is important. Just attempting to decipher it is the challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01