The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!! #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Gram2
Do you still consider yourself a friend of Casey? Just curious.

I dont know what to think anymore... Im really not sure

....Your response caused me to pause ...

How would I feel if this was someone that I knew?

Amazing how you think you know someone so well...and then something like this happens.

I am sorry that you are having to go through this............

Nitrous,

Thanks for hangin' with us, bra. Warm fuzzies.

Did KC ever work for money doing anything, legal or otherwise that you know of? Or did she like just rip everybody she came in contact with?

:clap:

That is not caseys car...It is one to show the general size of it...If you look you will notice that one the trunk goes way up and the probability of her itting her head atr next to none being she is 5'2 and also look how small the trunk is she wouldnt be able to put a full size shovel in there without folding the seat down...

I did not say that they didnt search the AREA around Lake Mary Jane. Your question was did they search Annies parents house which they did not. I dont know if Casey had ever been to Dancers. And yes I am positive she didnt get a deal. Maybe there is something in our statements that they believe that they can use in trial but neither Annie or I have been served with a subpeona

Thank you for you answers.

That is not caseys car...It is one to show the general size of it...If you look you will notice that one the trunk goes way up and the probability of her itting her head atr next to none being she is 5'2 and also look how small the trunk is she wouldnt be able to put a full size shovel in there without folding the seat down...

Oh, ok, thanks for the clarification. Good thing Im not on the jury huh? LOL

Nitrous,

Thanks for hangin' with us, bra. Warm fuzzies.

Did KC ever work for money doing anything, legal or otherwise that you know of? Or did she like just rip everybody she came in contact with?

:clap:

I guess she was stealing for the last two years

NitrousPowrdSS,

Hope you can come back and post w/ us. Like to hear how its going w/ you and Exit13. How are things workin' out? Are you gettin' your lives back together again?

Thanks again for fielding all the questions.

Things are going good. I was contacted by the media a couple of days ago but nothing special. I didnt tell him anything that he didnt already know. As far as the job front goes I took a position as the lead technician of the Tuffy in Clermont. Its a 45 min drive each way but they are paying me very well so Im happy with it. As far as Exit he is doing well. We have hung out a couple of times and we will again in the near future. Things are getting back to normal. Its been good fun talking to you folks and I will lurk around here for sure...

Things are going good. I was contacted by the media a couple of days ago but nothing special. I didnt tell him anything that he didnt already know. As far as the job front goes I took a position as the lead technician of the Tuffy in Clermont. Its a 45 min drive each way but they are paying me very well so Im happy with it. As far as Exit he is doing well. We have hung out a couple of times and we will again in the near future. Things are getting back to normal. Its been good fun talking to you folks and I will lurk around here for sure...

Good to hear from you Nitrous, glad things are getting back to normal. We hope that you will come back and do more than lurk! Congrats on the new job!

I kinda figured they'd be buzzin' around you again after the more recent release of statements. Seemed like the statement was all pretty straight-forward stuff, which, based on your time here @ WS didn't surprise me :)

Good news on the job front! Before gas was so expensive I had an hr commute each way and it was easy highway drivin'...not gridlock..so actually it was a good time to shake off the day. I went for awhile gettin' books on tape from the library and it kinda made me look forward to drive time.

Tell Exit the next time you see him that we'd love to hear from him too. From the outside lookin' in its good to know there's some peace on the other side of the storm for you guys.

Props to Annie, Sean, Jon, etc. too. I expect there'll be a renewed circus for all of you guys when/if this thing gets to trial in a few months...so hang in there.

Anyway...thanks for the update!

Nitrous

Thanks for taking the time to answer our questions. I'm curious, if you were given the opportunity to talk to Casey, one on one. Would you and what would you say to her?

If she had to answer one question truthfully, what would you ask? (aside from, where's Caylee?)

Thanks for your time, I hope things continue to look up for you. You know there are lot's of people here pulling for you, right?

Congrats on the new job! Hope all is well with you and your friends.
I guess we won't be seeing too much new info until the trial. Take care.

Looks like I am on the witness list. Incorrect spelling of the last name though so maybe I wont have to appear???

Looks like I am on the witness list. Incorrect spelling of the last name though so maybe I wont have to appear???

Fat chance that will get you out of it, buddy, sorry.
Congrats on the new job, hang in there!

Maybe there is a guy in Florida with that name. You could always google him and then he can go in your spot :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1sw33t1nsan1ty