New Documents?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know if there was a Life Ins policy on the parents or Caylee's life? It might explain KC's motive to get rid of all of them.

I haven't heard anything regarding life insurance. Sure would be interesting to find out.

I don't get too up in arms about google searches. Think about all the weird searches that are on each and everyone one of our computers based on this story alone. People search random, weird things that they hear/read about - and it's not all connected to creepy, nefarious things...

I don't agree. I mean, I do some weird searches myself but they don't pertain to missing kids, shovels chloraform (at least before this case) or anything that I would consider hinky.

The totality of what they've found on the A's computer is what is incriminating. On mine, there is no totality to speak of. Only general insanity.

While right now it basically pertains to thanksgiving, see what people on google search for:

http://www.google.com/trends/hottrends

Check out the zeitgeist archives for an overview:
http://www.google.com/intl/en/press/zeitgeist/index.html

I did a search on "lost numbers" and LOST tv show and the Numbers come up.

It could also have to do with cell phone numbers, but she may have been planning her "I lost my other cell phone, I lost the phone numbers because of the way I saved it...."

Didn't GA gamble? Until we know if these searches were all done at once, we won't know for sure but I think he probably was looking up the numbers to play in the Lotto. After all, those numbers won on the "Lost" TV show, so why not here in "Anthony-land"???

Hate to drag Casey's friends back into this - but coincidentally one of them goes by the name "neck breaker." I was obsessed with the myspace stuff for a while and it immediately came to mind. I'm not implying anything - I'm pretty sure it is just a name for his car racing or mudding friends - harmless - but interesting.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=21126556

You could be on to something. Check out the tee-shirts in this photo.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...1126556&imageUserID=146438913&imageID=3677708

Edited to add: It looks like Breakin Necks is a custom truck club (per BobbieBu).

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=146438913

For the "neck-breaking" search, Cindy will claim that mother-of-the-year Casey just wanted to cook her daughter a fresh chicken dinner, because she's soooo into Caylee's health, and she was looking up the best way to break the chicken's neck. Or something just as absurd and stupid.

Now you know Casey would never do that, she wanted to go to the farm and catch a fresh chicken and break his neck and cook it for Caylee after she gave her a bubble bath and cleaned the house and then she was going to watch tv and read Caylee a bedtime story. You know the chicken had to still be alive as she was sooooooooo concerned that Caylee got the very best.:doh:she makes me wanna:puke:

It says the family computer...we don't know that it was Casey.I wouldn't exclude Cindy either,actually I wouldn't exclude any of them.

Computer forensic experts also take into account the e-mails and instant messages that were going out at the same time the *neck breaking searches* were going on.

Since Casey was probably texting as well I think there will also be cell pings from a tower by whatever network the laptop used to log in.

Showing it was Casey on that computer will be a piece of cake. She was manic with texts and IMs.

IMO

I don't get too up in arms about google searches. Think about all the weird searches that are on each and everyone one of our computers based on this story alone. People search random, weird things that they hear/read about - and it's not all connected to creepy, nefarious things...

I agree with this, BUT- the chloroform found in the trunk makes it more relevant, in my opinion.

It says the family computer...we don't know that it was Casey.I wouldn't exclude Cindy either,actually I wouldn't exclude any of them.

Well it will be very easy for LE, they will check to see if and when GA, CA and LA were at work etc. at the given times. It will not be hard to exclude them IMO.

Neck Breaking, good heavens Casey is one very disturbed young woman! I still think that she intended to wipe out her parents also. Of course Casey gave someone else a key! And yes, Zanny the nanny is loaded with money $$$ that's why she's Casey's nanny, right?!

Sometimes I think she was planning on "doing" the whole dang family! Then she could live out her twisted party life in a house paid for by life insurance....chloroform one, break neck of another, impale CA with a mop, whatever -

I have no life any more - this is my soap opera - I always think it just CAN'T get any more bizarre - and then it does!!!
:eek:

Speaking of having no life. My DH said I needed to get help, because I am so addicted to this case.

Well it will be very easy for LE, they will check to see if and when GA, CA and LA were at work etc. at the given times. It will not be hard to exclude them IMO.
Neck Breaking, good heavens Casey is one very disturbed young woman! I still think that she intended to wipe out her parents also. Of course Casey gave someone else a key! And yes, Zanny the nanny is loaded with money $$$ that's why she's Casey's nanny, right?!

You're right,I didn't think of it.

Didn't GA gamble? Until we know if these searches were all done at once, we won't know for sure but I think he probably was looking up the numbers to play in the Lotto. After all, those numbers won on the "Lost" TV show, so why not here in "Anthony-land"???

I thought the original story was that he lost the family savings gambling. In his taped interviews he says he lost the money on an internet scam. I guess he could have been doing both.

Sometimes I think she was planning on "doing" the whole dang family! Then she could live out her twisted party life in a house paid for by life insurance....chloroform one, break neck of another, impale CA with a mop, whatever -

I have no life any more - this is my soap opera - I always think it just CAN'T get any more bizarre - and then it does!!!
:eek:

Not a funny situation, but CCM, I couldn't help LOL at the mental picture of the above in red! :crazy:

Why would anyone in that family browse missing children websites?

Says it all.

Well, I occasionally do go and browse the Center for Missing and Exploited Children's website to check out those missing from my area, just so I can keep an eye out for them, if I would ever see one.

Does this mean I am planning to do something to one of my kids?

Speaking of having no life. My DH said I needed to get help, because I am so addicted to this case.

Mine, too--he just sighs and rolls his eyes every time I say, "Bombshell"!
But, haha, I don't cook on Thanksgiving-I go to my mother-in-law's and all I have to do is pick up the rolls. I am so ready for this doc dump! Happy Turkey Day, everyone!

BUT, when something creepy and nefarious does happen shortly after these types of searches (like a toddler who is murdered),those searches DO become extremely relevant.

I'm trying to think of some legitimate reason for KC to look into neck breaking.....did she know someone with a broken neck? Was this a search on HOW to break a neck?

I'm positive that CA will have a reason and will explain it to us....blah blah blah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member