New Docs Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay - there was a few pages of documents that had pictures of all of the players. The picture of WW does not look like the same WW we have seen from myspace pictures. Were we mistaken? The pic we saw from myspace pics of WW - he seemed to be older, had facial hair, and looked more hispanic. The guy in the document picture does not look hispanic at all. Maybe this could be a really old picture, but he just doesn't look like the same guy.

Okay - there was a few pages of documents that had pictures of all of the players. The picture of WW does not look like the same WW we have seen from myspace pictures. Were we mistaken? The pic we saw from myspace pics of WW - he seemed to be older, had facial hair, and looked more hispanic. The guy in the document picture does not look hispanic at all. Maybe this could be a really old picture, but he just doesn't look like the same guy.

I think the doc pictures were taken from the people's driver's licenses (George with the mustache and KC with long hair).

That said, I never thought WW has hispanic, but I may have missed the boat on that. His driver's license pic is pretty creepy...

I think the doc pictures were taken from the people's driver's licenses (George with the mustache and KC with long hair).

That said, I never thought WW has hispanic, but I may have missed the boat on that. His driver's license pic is pretty creepy...

I just remember people describing him as "homely." This guy in this DL pic does not look "homely." I just tried doing a myspace search for him to find that pic of him again and no pages come up with his name and location.

I just remember people describing him as "homely." This guy in this DL pic does not look "homely." I just tried doing a myspace search for him to find that pic of him again and no pages come up with his name and location.

LOL--I guess it's all subjective!

I think the DL pic of WW is scary (as in, if it were a prison mug shot, I wouldn't be surprised, however, maybe he's just not photogenic :waitasec:)

I saw his Myspace pics when this all broke...and if I remember, I only looked at his main page (it may have been set to private), but it was a picture from a distance (with a car or a truck in the background?)

Color me unimpressed with most of Casey's "boys." Jesse, Ricardo and TL? Meh...the only one I thought was cute was the disgraced cop, Tony R, but his IMs were most unattractive and desperate.

Maybe her statement will provide HOW casey got a look at Zanny's visitor card she filled out?:waitasec:

That's what I'm thinking. And what about Kiomarie whose husband refused to cooperate with LE--don't they live at Sawgrass, too? Do you know offhand if they're on the Witness List? If you don't I'll look it up later.

I remember seeing a different picture also. The picture did not look like this picture at all. And it is a scary pic imo.

Also, I was always under the impression that Lauren G. was the one with brown hair, but the picture in the docs of Laren G. is the blonde Lauren. That was new to me.

Ok, nomally, I avoid commenting on the physical appearance of those involved in this case. Mainly, cause, hey, there's a reason I don't post pics of myself, and it ain't internet security, if you catch my drift.
However, I will comment this time. I also was unimpressed with the casey crew of men. The only reason I comment is because it may be a way of her boosting her ego. (Surround yourself with less attractive people, so you will always be the prettiest one in the room.) Just more proof to me that she hasn't really cared about any of these guys. Maybe somewhat with Jesse, I'm not sure there. But the rest of them were just htere to make her look good. My opinion only.

There is an article in this weeks Inquirer about finding a shallow grave not far from the A's home, off of a dirt road. It was a place Casey was familia with.

They felt the body had been there, but Casey panicked and moved it. They found a cross like Caylee wore and little beads.

They also said the body was taken from there, and put into Casey's car and taken to the A's, where it was transferred to another vehicle to get rid of it. HMMMM.....
I wonder whose car it was transferred to???

I know it is a rag magazine, but they were right about so many aspects of the Laci Peterson case.

I read this article as well and thought about posting it on the rumour thread simply because of the source, but...

I find it very interesting that the Anthony's back yard backs right up to the woods - the same woods that Suburban drive is on.

Could she have borrowed the neighbor's shovel, went out her back yard and through the woods to dig the grave and then return the shovel?

LOL--I guess it's all subjective!

I think the DL pic of WW is scary (as in, if it were a prison mug shot, I wouldn't be surprised, however, maybe he's just not photogenic :waitasec:)

I saw his Myspace pics when this all broke...and if I remember, I only looked at his main page (it may have been set to private), but it was a picture from a distance (with a car or a truck in the background?)

Color me unimpressed with most of Casey's "boys." Jesse, Ricardo and TL? Meh...the only one I thought was cute was the disgraced cop, Tony R, but his IMs were most unattractive and desperate.

LOL - I know, I thought Tony R was pretty hot.

Now that I think about it, I don't really remember where I saw that pic of WW before. I remember it was a small pic - maybe he posted comments with it or something. Oh, it might have been a screen shots of some previous comments he made - and then he later changed his default page. I don't know - I just don't think that was him - or this new pic of WW isn't him.

I read this article as well and thought about posting it on the rumour thread simply because of the source, but...

I find it very interesting that the Anthony's back yard backs right up to the woods - the same woods that Suburban drive is on.

Could she have borrowed the neighbor's shovel, went out her back yard and through the woods to dig the grave and then return the shovel?

WOW! If you read back a few posts, I wondered why out of ALL the tips LE has, why they included the statements in the latest doc dump from the minors who found the rope and shallow hole off Suburban dr. (near the home)
note statement says " I did not contact the media with this information"

Notice NOTHING else has been said...by LE to media....and they usually disprove rumors...now comes the Enquirer..with the same story...which I know is a rag, but they do sometimes get it right. This area is where Kio KC and the other witness deposed by LE said they used to go to hang out.

and..."it's "near"....

I have often wondered about that particular area because of the access. If you drive down to Suburban and take a right...you are there. It has many small roads inside the wooded area which could be quite familiar to Casey or others in the fam. It would be a logical place to bury her, imo.

Exactly. If you read all these emails in succession they are discussing Casey being missing since June 2008 and are speculating what on earth the reason may be she is staying away from Cindy.

Too much overspeculating by some of you. It's quite clear imo.

I think many things are over analyzed and nitpicked, but I don't think the wording on this one is clear at all. If I am talking about my girlfriend who only has one child and acted odd during that pregnancy I wouldn't refer to that as the "last time she was pregnant", I would refer to that as when she was pregnant if there has only been one time. The last time she was pregnant does sound like there has been or there is suspected to be more than one time. JMO, and maybe the wording is odd.

I percieved it as a GP who is not fond of her GD, dissing her to her sister, never thinking it would get out...nothing more.

But if you notice, she is crital of GA too....but nothing but roses for CA...typical protective mom who can't see her daughters shortcomings? SOUND FAMILAR??

I think many things are over analyzed and nitpicked, but I don't think the wording on this one is clear at all. If I am talking about my girlfriend who only has one child and acted odd during that pregnancy I wouldn't refer to that as the "last time she was pregnant", I would refer to that as when she was pregnant if there has only been one time. The last time she was pregnant does sound like there has been or there is suspected to be more than one time. JMO, and maybe the wording is odd.

If you go back and read the original email carefully, it's pretty clear, especially if you read the date on the email, that she's speculating this summer on whether Casey is pregnant again. The prior pregnancy she's talking about is when Casey was pregnant with Caylee.

So, yeah, thanks to misreading, this email is being overspeculated and things are being read into it that weren't being said.

If you go back and read the original email carefully, it's pretty clear, especially if you read the date on the email, that she's speculating this summer on whether Casey is pregnant again. The prior pregnancy she's talking about is when Casey was pregnant with Caylee.

So, yeah, thanks to misreading, this email is being overspeculated and things are being read into it that weren't being said.

ITA. The e-mail author is speculating Casey is pregnant because she is avoiding her mother. Last time she was pregnant, Cindy didn't know until Casey was 7 months along.

WOW! If you read back a few posts, I wondered why out of ALL the tips LE has, why they included the statements in the latest doc dump from the minors who found the rope and shallow hole off Suburban dr. (near the home)
note statement says " I did not contact the media with this information"

Notice NOTHING else has been said...by LE to media....and they usually disprove rumors...now comes the Enquirer..with the same story...which I know is a rag, but they do sometimes get it right. This area is where Kio KC and the other witness deposed by LE said they used to go to hang out.

and..."it's "near"....

What became of this discovery? What was at the end of the rope???

Around the same time someone is searching for "household weapons" and chloroform, they are also searching for One Tree Hill 100th episode. A quick search reveals that in this episode the grandfather finds the nanny hiding with a small kidnapped child.

NOTHING and I mean NOTHING has ever been said further about it. They met Kio there (per recorded statement) and TES searched there...I truly believe this was original burial site. This is just another ace up the sleeve for prosecution. Discovery requires sharing of results,,but not the "results" of the result...i.e...we found something in car. Now you can go check it. By including these 3 random statements in the last discovery doc dump, they've fulfilled the discovery requirement...its up to the defense to figure out what they found, why they included it, etc..

Anyone know anything further??

Her friends say she said she miscarried this year, I think in doc 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member