Discussion of Audio of Casey Anthony's jail visits released

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh I posted that as well, she probably hocked it at a pawn shop.

I was thinking pawn shop as well...but I thought it perhaps was JG???? when they were engaged????? I also think they are pinning the missing ring on him as well as everything else...remember the "caught" him on a computer or someothing like that during that group meeting at their house to go over the calendar.
jmo

Why is cindy asking casey about a 'tiffany ring' that Jeff gave her? cindy says she can't find it.

I bet her whole family wen't through everything in her room looking for clues!

You bet they did!!! They even went through the back yard looking before LE did!!!!

I noticed this, too, and what I wrote above is why: I am more convinced than ever that George knows a LOT more than we're privy to, and that maybe (hopefully) he finally told the grand Jury...

Could be why he acts so strange. Why tip his hand to the public before he needs to? Just keep insisting Caylee is alive, she'll come home, all will be well, (drive the sign around to spread some more doubt for the jury pool....)Also, he knows CA will murder him when she finds out.

yep - I posted about this one right away earlier in this thread - think it was my first comment after seeing the whole thing - it stuck with me the whole video. very telling.

In one of the videos with the FBI and GA, matter a fact several, I noticed that the FBI agent talking with him..thinking his name is Scott...has had a lot of psych training. I know you know what I mean. When he tells GA a bit about why CA is in denial it is something that was brought up in the old thread about the A's "parenting" style. That agent got it to a "T". That gives me much hope that when the FBI saw that jail video they picked up on that and are investigating this "secret". ;)

Wonder how Tara, Mark's psycho ex-wife, feels about ms. casey!

Laughing and giggling just like its a big freaking party. The nerve of her.

CA is the driving force of this whole thing.
If she would have approached this situation differently ie: the night she had her hands around KCs neck or at least with a "we will cut you off" attitude. I think the little princess may have caved by now. JMO

Oh, and WTH is "misconscroo"?

Could be why he acts so strange. Why tip his hand to the public before he needs to? Just keep insisting Caylee is alive, she'll come home, all will be well, (drive the sign around to spread some more doubt for the jury pool....)Also, he knows CA will murder him when she finds out.

I just hope that LE still maintains possession of that handgun they took while Casey was there. I worry he won't be able to make it through a trial, especially if he's spilled the beans to the GJ and will have to recount it all to a jury in front of his entire family and face Cindy later on. :( He's in survival mode, IMHO.

If she would have approached this situation differently ie: the night she had her hands around KCs neck or at least with a "we will cut you off" attitude. I think the little princess may have caved by now. JMO

Yeah, but she's covering up for her because their are things, IMO, that KC might blab..if mad that momma wants buried deeply.

KC means misconstrued, she's not as smart as she thinks she is.

In one of the videos with the FBI and GA, matter a fact several, I noticed that the FBI agent talking with him..thinking his name is Scott...has had a lot of psych training. I know you know what I mean. When he tells GA a bit about why CA is in denial it is something that was brought up in the old thread about the A's "parenting" style. That agent got it to a "T". That gives me much hope that when the FBI saw that jail video they picked up on that and are investigating this "secret". ;)

Hope so. I really hope so. George would have NEVER opened up that trunk at the tow yard with the tow yard guy standing there and having just commented to him about that rotten smell unless he KNEW there was nothing there to be seen.

I've been posting away about this theory of mine on a few threads today...
All About George, http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3016967#post3016967 ,
and Who Is the Accomplice, http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3016906#post3016906, :)
Makes sense, doesn't it? He *knew* there was nothing in that trunk on July 15 at the tow yard and, therefore, it was safe to open it there in public, and gain a witness to what WASN'T there in plain view of the trunk at the very moment he picked it up.

Would also explain why he didn't call LE before opening the trunk (or at least afterward, before he drove it home.) He clearly admitted it smelled of human decomp during his interview.

Yes, she knows they're lies..those stories were for Cindy's ears.... that's all...it worked, didn't it?...Cindy bought it at the time. KC (as all Ns) lives a few minutes at a time. They do not have ability to plan anything ahead that requires real thought. They live in the moment.

She doesn't care if LE bought it or not. She wasn't dealing with them at the time. Her brain was focused on distracting her mother.

When I lie, or have to lie to not hurt someones feelings - my stomach is in all knots,I can tell I'm more jittery and my face is flushd - when I would lie to my parents when I was a kid, I would never look at them and I felt a huge pit in my stomach

So as watch Casey - I'm thinking does she believe her lies so much that it's her reality? so when we go to trial, and Casey is sitting at the defense table, will she be pretending to take notes? Looking straight at the person who is testifying? Does she know about her stories and they are checked out by LE and they will debunk everything right in front of her - how will she react?

I mean - these lies are whoppers obviously - to hae someone tell you to your face, in front of a judge, family, jurors, the world, - Casey lied about 1, 2, 3, - evidence says 1, 2, 3, - and she's just sitting there friends family everyone watching -

I guess what I'm saying is that I'm sooooooooooooooo amazed

KC means misconstrued, she's not as smart as she thinks she is.

She likes to sound really smart, using big words - she thinks it makes her look and sound smarter - then no one will question her

Speaking of George’s expressions….has anyone else noticed whenever he’s asked something he he's contradicted himself on in the past, such as “What about how you described the odor in the car to be the odor of human decomposition?”…he gets a big smug close-mouthed smile and he pushes his face forward and shakes his head, the gesture conveys something like “What more can I say?” He does it ALL the time! Anyone else notice him doing that?

yes - he's goofy.

oooopppss - he's not goofy - his expressions are - is that "name calling?"

Wonder how Tara, Mark's psycho ex-wife, feels about ms. casey!

Who? I've been out of commission the last week. I don't know who you're talking about? :blushing:

part of the a dictionary I think--

Misconscroo: meaning --- not beleiving everything that comes out of OUR mouths---doubting the truth and calling them lies....refer to snowball going down hill.....

jmo

also loved it when talking of kodak peeps...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver