2008.06.09 vs 2008.06.16 Why the Discrepancy?

Wow great work !! I don't think that I will EVER be convinced that GA and CA got the 9 and the 16th mixed up by mistake. I think that quite possibly they are focusing on that date( the 9th) to LE etc,, but that wasn't the last day they saw Caylee ..obviously. They know the last day that they saw Caylee and they will NEVER forget that day and the events that led up to the last time they saw her....CA has lied lied and lied..We know that there were various money problems among MANY MANY other problems etc. that CA knew about yet she tells LE that her daughter is on vacation-bonding etc.what a crock.

Why did Casey give the "last seen" date as June 15? Or rather what she said was "31 days".

Why?

Why give a day when George would have know what she was wearing? Why pick a day right after she'd reportedly been caught stealing from her grandparents and had a fight with her mother?

Why not say 19 days or 5 days or yesterday if she was going to fly that story of the nanny taking Caylee?

I think this may be the day that Caylee died. Probably was the last day KC had "seen" a live Caylee. Maybe this is one of the few truthful statements she has made.

I think this may be the day that Caylee died. Probably was the last day KC had "seen" a live Caylee. Maybe this is one of the few truthful statements she has made.

I agree. In KC telling the truth in this one instance, she also showed Cindy and George to be liars.

I agree. In KC telling the truth in this one instance, she also showed Cindy and George to be liars.

I don't believe GA and CA were lying. CA was trying to remember the last time they saw Caylee, and with no other markers figured it must have been the 9th. GA, being GA, just went along with what CA said. Once they had the videotape of Father's Day as a marker, it was obvious that it was June 16th (sticking with the Monday) that they last saw her.

As to why Casey said 31 days...because she had been counting them. She knew what date it was because she had a marker. As dastardly as KC is, murdering someone sticks in your brain.

JMO.

That whole thing about GA remembering what Caylee was wearing the last time he saw her has never sat well with me. I mean, really? He remembers what she was wearing from 31 days prior?

And I get the whole "it was the last time he saw her" so it sticks in his mind concept. However, he didn't know AT THE TIME that it was the last time he would see her. To him, it was an ordinary day. Why would he take notice that closely over her exact outfit? Please...if you asked my kids' grandfather what they were wearing *yesterday* he wouldn't be able to tell you!!

I don't believe GA and CA were lying. CA was trying to remember the last time they saw Caylee, and with no other markers figured it must have been the 9th. GA, being GA, just went along with what CA said. Once they had the videotape of Father's Day as a marker, it was obvious that it was June 16th (sticking with the Monday) that they last saw her.

As to why Casey said 31 days...because she had been counting them. She knew what date it was because she had a marker. As dastardly as KC is, murdering someone sticks in your brain.

JMO.

She also had to say that date because that is the last time anyone saw Caylee- Tony never saw her after that date and neither did anyone else...

...because her goose was cooked. She knew at this point that LE was on the way and LA had just gone over the scenerio of what was about to happen once they arrived. That was her "AHA" moment. Not only could she not produce Caylee, but she could not account for her the childs whereabouts for the last month. All potential witnesses would claim (as they now have) that KC said her daughter was with grandparents/nanny/etc....

Why did Casey give the "last seen" date as June 15? Or rather what she said was "31 days".

Why?

Why give a day when George would have know what she was wearing? Why pick a day right after she'd reportedly been caught stealing from her grandparents and had a fight with her mother?

Why not say 19 days or 5 days or yesterday if she was going to fly that story of the nanny taking Caylee?

The Anthony's finally tracked her down on July 15th, so to say she hadn't seen Caylee in 31 days was true. The last time she saw Caylee was June 16th when she *ahem* dropped her at the babysitters apartment which later changed to JBP after she was knocked down. Remember, in her lies, lies some truth. :liar:

KC knew in her mind, she had until August 9th, due to it being Caylee's birthday. I'm not even sure GA truly remembered what they both wore that day. Much of what GA told, came from his wife, IMO, CA was directing him on what to say and such.

June 15th was the date of that physical altercation, which IMO threw KC over the edge, along with not being able to go with her friends to PR, CA would not babysit.

Caylee was last seen on June 16th ( I believe her dastardly deed was done in the early morning hours of June 16th).

She was enraged, had much hatred for CA and took it all out on precious Caylee. This child was already deceased when she and TonyL went to rent videos at blockbuster, she could care less. She had her freedom, her boyfriend and no child in tow. KC is pure evil and knew all she had to do was give Caylee to CA. CA/GA were supporting and raising Caylee anyway but that would mean that KC was not a good parent. KC said it herself, she's a spiteful biatch.

it seems like an error of 1 day, but i think casey was just counting back to the day she had killed caylee, perhaps she'd even been counting her days of 'freedom' and started w/ the day she took her daughter's life in order to obtain it.

Why June 15/16th? Could be because that became the date Cindy/George settled on. In some discussions, KC started out with the 9th...possibly because that was also Cindy's opening bid and she was just going with the flow. Still, KC also said it had been 31 days from her 1st convo with the police in the middle of July. That would have made it the 15th or 16th. MO, she pointed to that date because it WAS the last day she saw a living, breathing Caylee, and it had been 31 days since she caused her precious baby's demise.

But she could have said a different date to cloud the issue more. So what if no one else had seen Caylee? She was giving excuses. So make it June 20, or July 1 or any old day. Say the "last time I saw her they were going to the beach for a few days" and really skew the situation, have them looking into beach areas.

I guess she just didn't have a real story ready or thought through. It's just as I said... this immature wanton liar only thinks about the next ten minutes and what lie will get her off the hook for that ten minutes and to H@ll with tomorrow or next week.

For anyone interested...

There's a 3-page thread here re: "June 9 vs June 16 why the discrepancy?"

The Anthony's finally tracked her down on July 15th, so to say she hadn't seen Caylee in 31 days was true. The last time she saw Caylee was June 16th when she *ahem* dropped her at the babysitters apartment which later changed to JBP after she was knocked down. Remember, in her lies, lies some truth. :liar:

KC knew in her mind, she had until August 9th, due to it being Caylee's birthday. I'm not even sure GA truly remembered what they both wore that day. Much of what GA told, came from his wife, IMO, CA was directing him on what to say and such.

June 15th was the date of that physical altercation, which IMO threw KC over the edge, along with not being able to go with her friends to PR, CA would not babysit.

Caylee was last seen on June 16th ( I believe her dastardly deed was done in the early morning hours of June 16th).

She was enraged, had much hatred for CA and took it all out on precious Caylee. This child was already deceased when she and TonyL went to rent videos at blockbuster, she could care less. She had her freedom, her boyfriend and no child in tow. KC is pure evil and knew all she had to do was give Caylee to CA. CA/GA were supporting and raising Caylee anyway but that would mean that KC was not a good parent. KC said it herself, she's a spiteful biatch.

If it was because CA wouldn't watch the baby so she could go to PR... Then why didn't she go after she didn't have the baby anymore....

If it was because CA wouldn't watch the baby so she could go to PR... Then why didn't she go after she didn't have the baby anymore....

Excellent question, Spangle.

IMHO, after Caylee's death Casey had no need for the circle of friends that went to PR. There are a couple of things I point to as the best evidence to support this:

1) Casey's fraudulent check-writing spree. Casey had the opportunity to come clean re: check writing and tell Amy some story when she picked her up @ the airport 7/15 (e.g. that she'd run into some hard times and had to "borrow" the money). That was her opportunity to keep Amy as a friend since she had to know Amy would be finding out almost immediately that her account was empty. Casey may have thought she could tell Amy her checkbook had been stolen...and she could lie her way out of it...so...its not 100%...but a good indication of her intentions anyway.

2) Casey's move-in w/ Amy evolution

As late as the morning of 6/17 Casey gave Amy the Hopespring address so Amy could forward her mail. My best guess is that Casey continued putting Amy off (per her statement Casey said George was doing some work around that house first and delaying the move-in). Then around 7/4-7/5 Amy posted the following on Facebook:

12:29am Amy is without a home again! How does this keep happening? Happy 4th...
9:26pm Amy has a glimmer of hope to still have the home she was supposed to have!

(OT: IMHO, the whole 'getting the house beginning the weekend of 6/14' that Casey was telling both Amy and Tony is one of the keys to unlocking what happened that resulted in Caylee's demise :( )

IMHO, Casey certainly knew after Caylee's death that there was absolutely no way she could be living in a house with Amy without eventually producing an alive Caylee...just impossible to fool Amy that long. So, the move-in plan had to go.

Soooooo....long answer to your question, but, besides not having the money for the PR trip, Casey had no use for that circle of friends anymore (their checking accounts? yes! them? no! :rolleyes: ). Casey was full-bore, 100% set on a move-in w/ Tony post-Caylee. She was actively searching for a new apartment for Tony (conveniently his lease was coming due) so she could effectively 'disappear' from old friends that would be inquiring 'bout Caylee. Note that even Lee hadn't met Tony yet. Casey thought to the maximum of her capabilities - about 10mins @ a time - she could disappear w/o leaving Orlando IMHO.

ok June 15th was Fathers Day. You mean to tell me that Caylee had been gone for a whole week before this day ( or off and on) and Casey brings her home on this day and GA works until 11pm ( which would mean no Fathers day cookout or nothing for him, I guess...and noone can remember that this was the last day she was seen instead they report the 9th. It was a holiday...and no one remebered this...that still drives me crazy and I will never believe this story of her final day on this earth...

ok June 15th was Fathers Day. You mean to tell me that Caylee had been gone for a whole week before this day ( or off and on) and Casey brings her home on this day and GA works until 11pm ( which would mean no Fathers day cookout or nothing for him, I guess...and noone can remember that this was the last day she was seen instead they report the 9th. It was a holiday...and no one remebered this...that still drives me crazy and I will never believe this story of her final day on this earth...

Hey, WAISI.

OT...but I got a good chuckle outta, "You mean to tell me..." That little phrase says it all.

We should prolly go spend some quality time on the 6/15 thread. I don't know how well we mapped out the key events of that day quite frankly. We have the Nursing home timing, the EPass records to help us know when Cindy & Caylee returned home. Of course, the cell pings. And, IIRC, we may even have a timecard for George. All could be used to better reconstruct 6/15.

Since...
  • George worked that PM and,
  • Cindy was focused more on it bein' Father's Day for her father vs. George,and
  • Casey was focused on Tony-time, and
  • Lee may have been outta town
...Father's Day may not have seemed all that special @ the G&C house last year.

I'm not tryin' to sway one way or the other on intentional vs. unintentional for using 6/9 initially vs. 6/16...just trying to suggest one explanation. With the exception of it being Father's Day the day before (and noted above likely not all that special a designation @ G&C's house last year) the events of 6/9 and 6/16 were very, very similar from George's perspective.

And per, the 6/10-6/14 thread, I'm sure you know I do advocate that Caylee was already sorta missing from G&C's life beginning 6/9....so...hope that helps.

Bond, The reason I find the discrepancy unbelievable is that,like you said, Caylee had been missing from CA's life the week after CA's B-day. Apparently this was the first time that KC and Caylee were gone for several days.

If KC kept Caylee away from Hopespring Drive the whole week of June 9th, for the first time ever, why wouldn't CA remember that she had Caylee with her on June 15. CA just had a milestone B-day the weekend before so not your average week. That, along with her vacation and going back to work on June 9 with the "different" week that followed, one would think she'd remember that she saw Caylee one last day before she never saw her again.

I just thought of something. Lee said he went to see his mom on her b-day. This was the last time he saw Caylee. KC was not there. He could not stay long because he was busy. Does that mean that, on CA's 50th B-day, her children basically left her alone to watch her granddaughter? Like any other day? No wonder she got angry with KC. I can't type SELFISH loud enough. Not to mention, most women are in conflict over turning fifty. We would like some TLC ourselves that day after having spent years taking care of other people. I'm trying to imagine the rise in tension and how CA was at her wits end while KC continued to fend for herself "expecting" full cooperation from CA even though it was HER special time. In some ways I think CA has gotten a bad rapp.

Bond, The reason I find the discrepancy unbelievable is that,like you said, Caylee had been missing from CA's life the week after CA's B-day. Apparently this was the first time that KC and Caylee were gone for several days.

If KC kept Caylee away from Hopespring Drive the whole week of June 9th, for the first time ever, why wouldn't CA remember that she had Caylee with her on June 15. CA just had a milestone B-day the weekend before so not your average week. That, along with her vacation and going back to work on June 9 with the "different" week that followed, one would think she'd remember that she saw Caylee one last day before she never saw her again.

I just thought of something. Lee said he went to see his mom on her b-day. This was the last time he saw Caylee. KC was not there. He could not stay long because he was busy. Does that mean that, on CA's 50th B-day, her children basically left her alone to watch her granddaughter? Like any other day? No wonder she got angry with KC. I can't type SELFISH loud enough. Not to mention, most women are in conflict over turning fifty. We would like some TLC ourselves that day after having spent years taking care of other people. I'm trying to imagine the rise in tension and how CA was at her wits end while KC continued to fend for herself "expecting" full cooperation from CA even though it was HER special time. In some ways I think CA has gotten a bad rapp.

You've got a really good point there!

Thanks Theonly1.

About the discrepancy or CA having feelings too?

Why do you think the date was reported wrong?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley
Back