FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A family member said, I think it was a grandma, "She hasn't wet the bed in two years."
However, bedwetting is a sign of stress and also sexual abuse, imo........

That's why I heart WS- we can spend hours discecting zits on someone's neck! :eek:

Aww. I just recently found WS but I love it for this reason: I've read a lot of different cases on here and the people and the dedication at finding info and coming up with different scenarios is amazing!

Chad R. the SO - who found out about him? Who added him to the.. suspects? Did LE say anything about him or did someone here find him? I think it's a perfectly legit theory at the moment - especially if there is an old man in the area where Hayleigh went missing with the same last name as C. Reynolds SO

There is more to this than their youth and the fact that he has a job. I started typing exactly what I meant and was afraid that people would think I was judging these people. I am in no way meaning to judge them. But there are a lot of things we are seeing in interviews...and hearing about...that are making us go..."hmmmm" and causing us to scratch our heads.

Fabvab, I totally know where you are coming from. And without being offensive on purpose, I'll try to explain.

Little education beyond 8th grade- and that lack of value in education tends to be passed on from one generation to the next. This results in a hard knock life that includes living from paycheck to paycheck, depending on government assistance like medicaid and food stamps. Since families like these do not place a high value on education, their children tend to have a high rate of school absences. They tend to live in lower income housing like older apartments and trailers. It's not uncommon for utilities to be shut off. Cars are often very old and not dependable. Children often born out of wedlock to teenagers and children of one mother often have two or more different fathers.

And living like this is neither temporary nor situational- it is a way of life.

And before anyone takes offense because ONE of these descriptions fits them or once fit them- I'm talking about people who live among many or all of these factors for most of their adult lives. And such tendencies tend to run in families.

An astute poster mentioned it could have been her little brother who wet on the blanket and not Haleigh. Makes more sense to me.

I don't trust anything Maternal Gma says right now. Sour grapes. How would she know what goes on with Haleigh on a day to day basis?!
I agree!

yet she is all over the news professing to know everything about hayleigh when she sees her only twice a month.

Aww. I just recently found WS but I love it for this reason: I've read a lot of different cases on here and the people and the dedication at finding info and coming up with different scenarios is amazing!

Chad R. the SO - who found out about him? Who added him to the.. suspects? Did LE say anything about him or did someone here find him? I think it's a perfectly legit theory at the moment - especially if there is an old man in the area where Hayleigh went missing with the same last name as C. Reynolds SO

Found by a sleuther from the Orlando news that he is missing. Then, it just kidna rolls from there.

It is great here blubuni99, and you make me want ice cream :crazy:

I hope so... I want to know if there are Reynold's in this area..

Perfect time to groom a child... 2 months... as well as weasel into Misty's life.. And prolly the reason she's lying: She doesn't want her boyfriend to know of her OTHER boyfriend, the guy who "stole" Haleigh, and also the reason for no forced entry. The cinder block could be used to block the door LEAVING the house....

I found one in whole town Satsuma VR 73 years old clear lake
dr

A family member said, I think it was a grandma, "She hasn't wet the bed in two years."
However, bedwetting is a sign of stress and also sexual abuse, imo........
The GF NEVER said she wet the bed! Only that the blanket smelled like it! The little brother could have peed on it.

I think it dangerous to assume she could be sexually abused or stressed because of bedwetting when it may not even have been her urine.

I don't think the bio mother is behind it. I really don't think she had anything to do with it. The fact that she had to be seen by a doctor becasue she hadn't been eating due the fact that her child is missing tells me that she quite POSSIBLY isn't lying.

Fabvab, I totally know where you are coming from. And without being offensive on purpose, I'll try to explain.

Little education beyond 8th grade- and that lack of value in education tends to be passed on from one generation to the next. This results in a hard knock life that includes living from paycheck to paycheck, depending on government assistance like medicaid and food stamps. Since families like these do not place a high value on education, their children tend to have a high rate of school absences. They tend to live in lower income housing like older apartments and trailers. It's not uncommon for utilities to be shut off. Cars are often very old and not dependable. Children often born out of wedlock to teenagers and children of one mother often have two or more different fathers.

And living like this is neither temporary nor situational- it is a way of life.

And before anyone takes offense because ONE of these descriptions fits them or once fit them- I'm talking about people who live among many or all of these factors for most of their adult lives. And such tendencies tend to run in families.
i think this is an excellent description.

White Supremist tat is my guess...after looking at this cast of characters.
If he's ignorant enough to be involved in a white supremist group or their beliefs, I'm not so sure he'd care what the rest of the country thought about him.
Maybe he's covering up a hickey! :lick: just saying.:)

Ok, I see. Yes, I agree. Who would worry about covering up something unless it was a serious concern? My initial thought was that maybe he was frantically running around in the wooded area looking for Haleigh. It is thick brush and he could have gotten some nasty scratches. He doesn't have scratches elsewhere though, so that doesn't make since. I think your theory of a suspicious tat is right on.
I think they said early on that the immediate family was not being allowed to search.

The SO that absconded is named C. Reynolds. The poster I quoted originally said that their is a 73 year old Reynolds in the area. Maybe this SO was out of jail and went to see a relative, possibly a grandparent, and noticed Haleigh. He then worked out a plan to abduct her and that inlcuded disappearing, so as not to be found and questioned.:confused: Just a thought.
And after he jumped on an outgoing train. I don't like the nearby train tracks either.

Bio mom's fiance, Chad, is the son of Marie Griffis' current husband... aka Bio mom's step-brother.... yep... not makin this up
DUDE! by the time I read that back to myself five times I finally got it! Holy freaking ! I feel like I am back in Amish country in Ohio (where I grew up)...

SHE IS ENGAGED TO HER STEP BROTHER :waitasec:

DUDE! by the time I read that back to myself five times I finally got it! Holy freaking ! I feel like I am back in Amish country in Ohio (where I grew up)...

You got it girlfriend.... and that's all I'm gonna say about that. :eek:

I don't think the bio mother is behind it. I really don't think she had anything to do with it. The fact that she had to be seen by a doctor becasue she hadn't been eating due the fact that her child is missing tells me that she quite POSSIBLY isn't lying.

ITA! Bio mom had nothing to do with this. She and her mother have been candid- and at times critical.

If I were in her shoes I'd be furious and spitting nails at the ex for leaving my children all alone overnight with a 17 year old in a community loaded with sex offenders.

If anything, I commend the restraint of Crystal and her family.

CRAP! Did you get an address?

That's a good idea... spending time with grandparent and playing with kids in the neighborhood, becoming friendly with their parents, and, look, Misty is alone because her BF is working!

TFrohning found the 73yo man w/ same last name. I am not sure how or where.

Hummm...This is getting too deep.

Bio mom's fiance, Chad, is the son of Marie Griffis' current husband... aka Bio mom's step-brother.... yep... not makin this up

Yeah- I saw this SOMEWHERE on an earlier thread. I'm sorry, but this family dynamic is effed up (between this, drugs, age of gf, etc...)- \In a very different way that the A family put the 'fun' in disfunction

Again not being judgemental, and it is in NO WAY saying these family members have ANYTHING to do with what happened, but it does set up a 'perfect storm' in which something from the outside can move in and create disaster!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ty1220