Dreams/Visions?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone! Ive posted once in this thread and it was tell you guys that I almost never remember dreams. I thought I just didnt dream at all but someone here told me different. I had a dream last night and I remember! Its short and may not have anything to do with this case at all but I found it to be very odd, not just the nature of the dream but the fact that I even remembered it at all.
In my dream I dont know where I was at as far as city, state, etc...but I was alone and in someones yard. There were concrete steps (dont know where they led to) and a rather large piece of plywood. I lifted the plywood up and there was a body in a shallow grave. In my dream it was as adult, no idea of the gender or any details just an immediate sense of panic and "I dont want to see". I let go of the plywood and woke up...
Thats it. The running theme in this thread seems to be "close to home"....

Last night I dreamed that a man by the name of Luke has Haleigh. This is not the first time that Luke has had anything to do with Haleigh. Haleigh knows Luke, as does RC and MC....that was it....

I had a dream about Haleigh last night. I was in a river and saw somone standing on a pier/dock holding Haleigh. Haleigh was awake and alive and holding on really tight. I was yelling and trying to get to her as the person was leaning forward trying to put Haleigh in the water or a boat. This part was not clear. Everytime the person would get one hand loose, Haleigh held on tight with the other hand.

I stood up on our bed yelling and reaching for her and scared my DH to death, so he woke me up getting me off the bed.

The feeling during this dream was extreme fear, desperation and urgency. She was afraid of this personand what was happening.

Last night I dreamed that a man by the name of Luke has Haleigh. This is not the first time that Luke has had anything to do with Haleigh. Haleigh knows Luke, as does RC and MC....that was it....

Hi camcneishg,

i don't know if this ties in to your dream, but the SO brought in for the tracker violation was named T.R.L. What do you think? He has been 'cleared', but the first night Haleigh went missing he was my #1, quickly followed by two others and then everyone on the planet.

I didn't realize there was a thread like this over here until someone told me over in the Caylee psychic/dream thread. I started to read these but got distracted, after I post I'll read everyone's thoughts/dreams. Very interesting.

I'll post what I posted there and I'll elaborate on what I'm getting. I haven't had many dreams about Haleigh, really just one and I am not sure if it has anything to do with it or if it was just because I had her on my mind a lot that day.

I'll start with the dream because I don't put a lot of faith in my dreams and I am thinking it doesn't mean anything. What my dream involved was the two children in a back bedroom that was at the end of the trailer. Twin beds, one each against each wall. The end of the trailer came apart from the foundation of the house and you could slip out of the house between that space. There is a window on that wall. There were lots of big, mean dogs and alligators. I had the feeling that we couldn't escape (I was a mother-like figure in the dream) because of the dogs and alligators. That was the dream.

Now, as far as 'impressions' go...I'd like to start by saying that I would not consider myself psychic at all. But I do get strong impressions from pictures about people. It's odd, I can't explain it, I won't even attempt to try to explain it. With that being said, here goes nothing...I am getting that she is deceased. She is in water but is 'surfacing' (sorry) or has recently surfaced and will be found shortly washed up on a shore. There will be rocks involved in her discovery (as in a rocky area). I feel that neither her father nor his gf are DIRECTLY involved but they somehow know the person that took her but that is where their connection with this ends. The GF is more familiar with this person than the father. Mother has nothing to do with this. I'm getting very distant relative/or family connection but not the 'cousin' that had been mentioned before. I feel that she was disposed of shortly after being taken and that she was drowned.

I hope I am completely wrong and off-base with this one.

I should also add that I feel that she will be found very quietly, not during a big search but kind of a stumble across type situation. And that the body of water is located behind where the family lives but in a north direction. I haven't looked at any maps yet so I don't know if this makes sense.

Hi camcneishg,

i don't know if this ties in to your dream, but the SO brought in for the tracker violation was named T.R.L. What do you think? He has been 'cleared', but the first night Haleigh went missing he was my #1, quickly followed by two others and then everyone on the planet.
Hi Roblyn, I did not see any faces, just the name Luke...

waltzing matilda informed me that there was a thread regarding haleigh dreams over here.

I'm no psychic, but had the strangest dream last night, which really means very little to me.

Last night I had a dream of haleigh running quickly around and around my couch.
*mostly behind it*

I was fearful...

It felt like she was having a game of tag with someone else..although I never saw another person chasing her..but it felt like she was being chased.

Not sure if her screams were of happiness or fearfulness.

Like I said highly unusual dream..

Thats it! It's odd.. *laugh

I didn't realize there was a thread like this over here until someone told me over in the Caylee psychic/dream thread. I started to read these but got distracted, after I post I'll read everyone's thoughts/dreams. Very interesting.

I'll post what I posted there and I'll elaborate on what I'm getting. I haven't had many dreams about Haleigh, really just one and I am not sure if it has anything to do with it or if it was just because I had her on my mind a lot that day.

I'll start with the dream because I don't put a lot of faith in my dreams and I am thinking it doesn't mean anything. What my dream involved was the two children in a back bedroom that was at the end of the trailer. Twin beds, one each against each wall. The end of the trailer came apart from the foundation of the house and you could slip out of the house between that space. There is a window on that wall. There were lots of big, mean dogs and alligators. I had the feeling that we couldn't escape (I was a mother-like figure in the dream) because of the dogs and alligators. That was the dream.

Now, as far as 'impressions' go...I'd like to start by saying that I would not consider myself psychic at all. But I do get strong impressions from pictures about people. It's odd, I can't explain it, I won't even attempt to try to explain it. With that being said, here goes nothing...I am getting that she is deceased. She is in water but is 'surfacing' (sorry) or has recently surfaced and will be found shortly washed up on a shore. There will be rocks involved in her discovery (as in a rocky area). I feel that neither her father nor his gf are DIRECTLY involved but they somehow know the person that took her but that is where their connection with this ends. The GF is more familiar with this person than the father. Mother has nothing to do with this. I'm getting very distant relative/or family connection but not the 'cousin' that had been mentioned before. I feel that she was disposed of shortly after being taken and that she was drowned.

I hope I am completely wrong and off-base with this one.

~bold by always~

Hey, txmama. I can understand about the impressions. I have been wondering today how rapidly the ST Johns River moves. I've been feeling for a while she was put in the water, and my dream from last night made me think it happened while she was still alive. *hate thinking and typing that*

I also feel it is someone that became involved with the family through Misty.

In what direction do the waterways flow because I've been feeling a strong S/SE direction?

[/B]

Hey, txmama. I can understand about the impressions. I have been wondering today how rapidly the ST Johns River moves. I've been feeling for a while she was put in the water, and my dream from last night made me think it happened while she was still alive. *hate thinking and typing that*

I also feel it is someone that became involved with the family through Misty.

There's a news video somewhere that shows Ron and the LE on the dock (this is when Ron gave or showed them a piece of paper). Anyway, I remember noticing how fast the water was moving that day. It gave me an eerie feeling.

Wouldn't it be great it there were 'Awareness Alerts' for our waterways....Similar to 'Amber alerts' which would noltify residents along the waterways to be vigilant about looking for any 'noticable changes' ? I live on the water and can attest to my awareness (and my neighbors) if anything unusual washes into the marshgrasses.

Back on topic now....whoever took Haleigh built a campfire...this person has survival skills...this is not a nice person. These are just my impressions.

Are there any campgrounds in the area?

I had a dream about Haleigh the other night and I never, ever dream about real people except occasionally my late mother.

In my dream Haleigh was no longer alive and she was in the water. In my dream I remember thinking "so neither parent had anything to do with it after all; it was just an accident."

I have no psychic ability at all. I think just reading here a lot made me dream that.

Anyway, that's my dream report.

Get paper and pen close to you when you are asleep. the moment you awake or just sorta feel almost awake, start writting. even in the dark. it helps to have a steno pad, i think they are called, so you can feel where your writting and flip the page and keep going. I have come up with amazing things that I had wrote but would swear I never dreamed it.

Im stuck on the photo of the little path in the woods where the crime scene tape is seen across the photo. something drawls me back to it.

I had this crazy dream that Haleigh was reading our site, and she couldn't believe we didn't solve this yet. She was pointing to the "Cinder block" thread, and said we needed to watch this one. She was also afraid the thread would fade and no one would come anymore, it was a really sad dream for me. I woke up feeling like, what is it you need LE to see? And I hoped that this would get solved because she needs that. I don't know if it is just on my mind or if my guide is coming through, but it made me feel that there is too much discussion about who did what to who in this case and it needs to be about the clues. :(

I just read the initial police report on the questions thread, sorry don't know how to bring it over, but I post that there is NO MENTION OF A CINDER BLOCK PROPPING OPEN THE DOOR. Why is that????????

Ugh. some more last night. she was moving, i could see the thickness of trees, the weeds under the trees, i thought is was looking out the car windshield, but it wasn't it was in a boat on the water. small waterway, not a canal. a small boat could easily be pulled up to land without a dock. good grief the land was overground. not tall pines something else.
thats it, no people, no voices, just the sounds on the water, not even a motor running. more like a rowboat. oh well, weird.

I just scanned over the last two pages...

the word Campsite stuck out.... maybe because we were camping when Ethan had his accident... I don't know.... but I keep thinking about Ethan and Haleigh playing... happy and smiling!

also.... I just wanted to post this somewhere.... I was talking to my hubby yesterday about Haleigh while I was reading on WS... my 10 yr old son asked to see a picture of her..... so I clicked on the photos thread...... and showed him pictures of her...... just as I was clicking out of it he said.... "mom, did you see Ethan?".... HUH? he said he saw Ethan in the picture with her???? I HAVE NO IDEA what this means but was a little hesitent to question him....

Thank you all for sharing your dreams.... I think we have an amazing group here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper