2009.02.27 - Lee's Deposition - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When Casey was out on bond she could have described this person to a sketch artist, did not have to be LE. When I say the Anthony's ,I mean Casey would have to give the information, the family would most likely have to pay for the drawing, if there was a cost involved. This is where I get the Anthony's, and their part in putting a drawing out there. Of course all this could never happen, because there is no other killer. With all of the flyers, bracelets, T-shirts the Anthony's have sold, I would think they would, in a heartbeat, pass out a picture of the real killer, if there was such a person.

Do you have knowledge of whether the A's discussed this with Casey? Perhaps they did, and she refused.

She could have petended and drawn something herself (with cute little heart motifs)

But I think LE could see it would be a waste of resources.

The LE artist would have been forgiven for stabbing her with his pencil after hours of nonsense.
;)

What exactly did she do when she was home, other than spend ALL day with Baez??

Could be why the village people showed up with Torches!!

If that is what she ment, then why not say so? I mean, they know what is being reported and said.
Casey said they had already cremated Caylee in that letter, the other family members have not admitted that Caylee has been cremated. I don't think that they have wanted to make this public.

Did you hear if the pic resembled anyone?

Possibly the Elephant man? with bits from everywhere.

Medium length straight dark hair, a long narrow face with many moles, blue (and sometimes brown) eyes, and horse teeth. :innocent:

Do you have knowledge of whether the A's discussed this with Casey? Perhaps they did, and she refused.

Don't know if this helps, but during one of the jail visitations with Cindy and George, Casey was upset that LE had not done a sketch.
Now, if I were to hear my daughter claiming someone stole her baby and LE wouldn't even do a composite sketch, I would get one done and have her face posted everywhere. It boggles my mind that they used so much energy trying to circumvent LE's investigation, but seemingly none in getting a sketch done.
I'm glad this was brought up. This is yet another anomaly for me...
Let it be known that the kidnapper is being watched, but do nothing to get their face out there.

Don't know if this helps, but during one of the jail visitations with Cindy and George, Casey was upset that LE had not done a sketch.
Now, if I were to hear my daughter claiming someone stole her baby and LE wouldn't even do a composite sketch, I would get one done and have her face posted everywhere. It boggles my mind that they used so much energy trying to circumvent LE's investigation, but seemingly none in getting a sketch done.
I'm glad this was brought up. This is yet another anomaly for me...
Let it be known that the kidnapper is being watched, but do nothing to get their face out there.

I really don't see all this "energy they spent in attempting to circumvent the investigation". :waitasec: I suppose I'll never understand why they keep being accused of that.

I am going to repost this post because I believe it to be VERY important as to what that Timer55 means. I can't find it in the search to just post a link, but I had kept it because I consider it very valid. This falls in line with my theories on they had some type of online scam going.

12-15-2008, 10:50 AM
Alpha Leader
Registered User Join Date: Dec 2008

GOT IT! I think. Someone posted some source code a while back. It looks like Perl or JavaScript. Timer55 is some sort of goto label or function that is called when someone inputs something into an interactive webpage. There is also a Timer99. Connected to this code is something called a Leetbot. Leetbot is mentioned in several viruses. My guess this is an initial attempt at setting up a online phishing or identity theft operation.

Timer55 is a command or function in a script used in Internet Relay Chat (IRC). IRC is way to communicate on the internet, like instant messenger and the like. Apparently one can customize how a chat session behaves by downloading modifying a script that alters the behavior of the chat session. Several examples on the internet reference timer55 as a function or a command. At any rate, if one looks at this script and edits it, Timer55 is prominent. Also, several videos (narrated by kids even) show how to manipulate the script, so it is not beyond reason this it where it come from.

What do you think HP, same grey suit for tomorrow's hearing??:snooty:
Good question we should have a thread on that!

Don't think the same suit. It wont fit by now.

And the hair didn't get good reviews.

Back to straight hair but more of a grown up style - possibly a ribbon or tie of some sort?

Jacket design that avoids spreading buttons.

Good question we should have a thread on that!

Don't think the same suit. It wont fit by now.

And the hair didn't get good reviews.

Back to straight hair but more of a grown up style - possibly a ribbon or tie of some sort?

Jacket design that avoids spreading buttons.[/QUOTE]

With No Pockets for Slippery Sindy to send coded messages from Planet IM;)

I really don't see all this energy they spent in attempting to circumvent the investigation. :waitasec: I suppose I'll never understand why they keep being accused of that.
Now I know you had to watch Cindy's interview with the FBI and OCSO, right ? How about her answers to the FBI's little questionaire on Casey ? The one where she said basically Casey was well adjusted, caring, loving, always thinking of other's, etc etc. Does that sound like someone who is cooperating with LE ? How about when...

she washes Casey's pants that "smell like the car"

gives LE, for DNA purposes, the hairbrush used by Casey and Caylee instead of going into her bathroom and retrieving the brush used only byCaylee

Telling LE in Mid December, after the remains had been found, that oh yeah a Winnie the Pooh blanket is missing

And, tells LE in Mid December that she had her "people" search the area where Caylee was found in November and there was nothing there then, she alerted her people to this area, but didn't think it necessary to alert LE...

Did not offer up her JC Penney statement to OCSO when asked to do so, but did generously give them receipts. She determined that was good enough and that they didn't really need the statement.

Staement to Yuri that if he sent police to her father's nursing home that she would not cooperate in the investigation anymore

I know there is more, but this is just from memory, maybe others can think of additional incident's.

I really don't see all this "energy they spent in attempting to circumvent the investigation". :waitasec: I suppose I'll never understand why they keep being accused of that.

Are you kidding? Because if you are not, I would be very interested to know what you think they have done to help LE?

Now I know you had to watch Cindy's interview with the FBI and OCSO, right ? How about her answers to the FBI's little questionaire on Casey ? The one where she said basically Casey was well adjusted, caring, loving, always thinking of other's, etc etc. Does that sound like someone who is cooperating with LE ? How about when...

gives LE, for DNA purposes, the hairbrush used by Casey and Caylee instead of going into her bathroom and retrieving the brush used only byCaylee

Telling LE in Mid December, after the remains had been found, that oh yeah a Winnie the Pooh blanket is missing

And, tells LE in Mid December that she had her "people" search the area where Caylee was found in November and there was nothing there then, she alerted her people to this area, but didn't think it necessary to alert LE...

Did not offer up her JC Penney statement to OCSO when asked to do so, but did generously give them receipts. She determined that was good enough and that they didn't really need the statement.

Staement to Yuri that if he sent police to her father's nursing home that she would not cooperate in the investigation anymore

I know there is more, but this is just from memory, maybe others can think of additional incident's.

Yes, Searchfortruth,

I can think of so many my head hurts! I'd rather find direct links to her words & actions, which would need a thread of it's own. I'll start here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfN8VMu-a4U

And I will find more if needed??

With No Pockets for Slippery Sindy to send coded messages from Planet IM;)
Don't think Spindy will try and smuggle a bracelet in again, now that she realises that the jail issue a standard bracelet set as part of the "perp ensemble"

Do you really believe that Cindy thought she could simply wash a pair of pants and keep Casey from being convicted of murder? Cindy volunteered the information about the pants when she could have simply pretended it never happened. Not very good circumventing there, IMO. Cindy voluntarily provided a hair brush, with Caylee's hair, as well as many other items containing Caylee's DNA. How does that equate to circumventing the investigation?

We don't know when Cindy realized a Winnie the Pooh blanket was missing, but if Cindy were attempting to circumvent the investigation, wouldn't it have made more sense for her to deny it? Caylee's body would not have been found any sooner if LE knew to look for a certain blanket.

I totally understand why Cindy did not want LE talking to her extremely ill and fragile father. There was nothing they could learn from him that they couldn't find out through other channels. The fact is that even after LE went to the nursing home, Cindy continued to cooperate.

George and Cindy voluntarily allowed LE to take their computers, the car, and anything else they asked for. Cindy even attempted to get them to take things they didn't want. I see no circumventing.

Do you really believe that Cindy thought she could simply wash a pair of pants and keep Casey from being convicted of murder? Cindy volunteered the information about the pants when she could have simply pretended it never happened. Not very good circumventing there, IMO. Cindy voluntarily provided a hair brush, with Caylee's hair, as well as many other items containing Caylee's DNA. How does that equate to circumventing the investigation?

We don't know when Cindy realized a Winnie the Pooh blanket was missing, but if Cindy were attempting to circumvent the investigation, wouldn't it have made more sense for her to deny it? Caylee's body would not have been found any sooner if LE knew to look for a certain blanket.

I totally understand why Cindy did not want LE talking to her extremely ill and fragile father. There was nothing they could learn from him that they couldn't find out through other channels. The fact is that even after LE went to the nursing home, Cindy continued to cooperate.

George and Cindy voluntarily allowed LE to take their computers, the car, and anything else they asked for. Cindy even attempted to get them to take things they didn't want. I see no circumventing.
OK, I tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member