Is Casey the real Zenaida?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any way to tell if the tag was not renewed because it (the tag) was reported stolen or lost? Logic would dictate that the owner of the 97 Ford would notice the tag missing and report it to DMV in order to get a new tag- doubt they would continue driving around with no tag.....not to mention the danger of the stolen tag being used by a stranger commiting a crime or getting into an accident. In Maryland we get a front and rear tag, and the rear tag has stickers showing the month and yr the tag expires. Some people will actually put a cardboard tag on the rear or in the rear window, with the tag info and a note that says "Tag Lost" or "Tag Stolen" if they don't want to pay for a new one or wait for a new one to come by mail. (Marylanders hate to physically GO to the DMV).

I also find it a little weird that the citing officer ran a DL check on the name ZG22, and verified a valid DL, but didn't run a routine check on the registration/tag to verify not stolen, etc., especially considering that the driver could not present an actual license. That would have immediately told the LEO that the tag didn't match the car, unless the 95 Chevy was registered to the same owner as the 97 Ford (?) Anyway to check if the owner of the 97 ford ALSO has a 95 Chevy?

Valhall, thank you SO much for the fantastic sleuthing!!!:blowkiss:

My thought on why he ran the liscence and not the tag is that if it was Casey using ZG22's liscense he may have wondered about her having a hispanic name, and clearly not being of hispanic origin. Especially if the officer himself was of hispanic descent.

I found the disposition on the traffic case. This is from the 06/11/08 arraignment. Signature at the bottom.

http://or.occompt.com/recorder/eagl...80384111&id=DOC235S3662.A0&parent=DOC235S3662

P.S. Waived right to counsel. So we solved that one. Also, please note that this arraignment was at the Ocoee location of the Orange county court system...not the Orlando downtown one, so this ZG22 never had to go to the Orange County downtown location...the payments can be made online or on the phone (learned that one yesterday in the multiple phone calls it took to get through to a live person...lol)

It reminds me of the signature from the Sawgrass card that was filled out, but I haven't seen it in awhile. Do you know where that document is?

It reminds me of the signature from the Sawgrass card that was filled out, but I haven't seen it in awhile. Do you know where that document is?

i was thinking that the name Zg at the top looked like KC handwriting but I'm thinking not that this part was filled out by an employee.

i was thinking that the name Zg at the top looked like KC handwriting but I'm thinking not that this part was filled out by an employee.

No, she didn't sign it, you're right. Definitely doesn't look like her signature from the docs.

Yep. I called the Orange County Court Clerk today about the case. Here's what I've learned:

Citation was given at 10:45 a.m. on 05/24/08
Location of citation intersection of Regal Point Blvd and Regal Downs Circle (right by the address on the driver's license that ZG22 doesn't live at!)
Vehicle description on citation "1995 Chevy Green Utility Vehicle"
Tag #J223GT

Okay...this is just getting more bizarre. I don't know if we will ultimately find out ZG22 has NO connection to the Anthony case or not...but there sure are a lot of unanswered questions.

Tag #J223GT - DOES NOT BELONG TO a 1995 CHEVY GREEN UTILITY VEHICLE
It belongs to a Maroon 1997 Ford 4 door vehicle. VIN 1FALP6536VK102001. I won't give owner information on the 1997 Ford because they don't appear to be attached to this case at all...but bizarrely WE NOW STILL DON'T KNOW WHOSE VEHICLE ZG22 was driving because it had a tag on it that belonged to another car! O_O

Title was issued for the 97 Ford in August 2007 and the registration was up to date in May 2008. The registration was due to expire November 2008. The DMV records do NOT show it has been renewed, but some times there is a lag in information being updated.

What the heck is going on here???

From the doc dump today, page 4

IR#85 Holycross Gregory Lee- 08/26/2008- ACISS# 1510 AIM# 96- DSHMV records for all FL tags ending in 336, all red/maroon vehicles with FL tags ending in 336

WTH indeed

I don't think this has to do with this theory of ZG=KC-as if you delve way further through all of the leads to page 4879-AIM lead request number 96 that FDLE went through:

this is in reference to a lead received of a Maroon or Red Chevy Blazer at a Walgreens or somesort that a person thought they saw Caylee on July 24 in Jacksonville with a white male 26-27 years old with a slim build, brown hair--the plate number was searched ending in 336 matching a red car and well there are 21 in Florida. None matched in Nassau county as was reported.

I think it was just one of those tips that FDLE followed up back in August contrary to the Anthony's statements that leads weren't being followed up on.

I don't think this has to do with this theory of ZG=KC-as if you delve way further through all of the leads to page 4879-AIM lead request number 96 that FDLE went through:

this is in reference to a lead received of a Maroon or Red Chevy Blazer at a Walgreens or somesort that a person thought they saw Caylee on July 24 in Jacksonville with a white male 26-27 years old with a slim build, brown hair--the plate number was searched ending in 336 matching a red car and well there are 21 in Florida. None matched in Nassau county as was reported.

I think it was just one of those tips that FDLE followed up back in August contrary to the Anthony's statements that leads weren't being followed up on.

I found the disposition on the traffic case. This is from the 06/11/08 arraignment. Signature at the bottom.

http://or.occompt.com/recorder/eagl...80384111&id=DOC235S3662.A0&parent=DOC235S3662

P.S. Waived right to counsel. So we solved that one. Also, please note that this arraignment was at the Ocoee location of the Orange county court system...not the Orlando downtown one, so this ZG22 never had to go to the Orange County downtown location...the payments can be made online or on the phone (learned that one yesterday in the multiple phone calls it took to get through to a live person...lol)
It doesn't look like her Casey's handwriting at all. But what's interesting is that the last name seems to have a "dropped" z...same way the rental agent wrote ZG's name at SG Apts.

Can't believe you said what I just posted...except supposedly the rental agent was the person who wrote the card up...maybe not?

No, she didn't sign it, you're right. Definitely doesn't look like her signature from the docs.

no what i meant was at the top, where the name ZG was written, it looked like when KC wrote ZG in her statement way back.

but then i looked and the signature is SO different from the printing of the name, the signature being slanted and scrunchy, while the printed name is upright round and bolder... i've now been thinking that the employee at wherever this was paid filled out the top oprtion, thus blowing my whole theory of it matching KC handwriting.

it does sort of look like the ZG name on the apartment card though.

i dont have both, can someone do a side by side plz? TIA :blowkiss:

no what i meant was at the top, where the name ZG was written, it looked like when KC wrote ZG in her statement way back.

but then i looked and the signature is SO different from the printing of the name, the signature being slanted and scrunchy, while the printed name is upright round and bolder... i've now been thinking that the employee at wherever this was paid filled out the top oprtion, thus blowing my whole theory of it matching KC handwriting.

it does sort of look like the ZG name on the apartment card though.

i dont have both, can someone do a side by side plz? TIA :blowkiss:

Wished I could help you------can't--but I would like to see them side by side also. Can you ask Hot Dog to do it for us?

I'm not exactly sure what is being asked for here in relation to signatures. The ZG that is going after KC with a lawsuit really was at Sawgrass and really did sign that card. Her signature on the card matches the signature she made when OCSO sat her down for an interview. We compared those signatures in a different thread.

Guys,

Will you look at this pic for me and tell me if you think the white car parked at this house is a 1998 Pontiac Sunfire? This is the address tied to the 1997 Maroon Ford (I believe that's it parked to the left of the house) that the TAG belongs to on the ZG22 traffic stop. (The tag that appears to have been on a 1995 Green Chevy).

Could that be KC's car parked there?

From today's "KW" thread, KW was reportedly driving a white Mitsubishi Galant when he was seen and questioned about trespassing in the Suburban Dr woods with a shovel in Oct.

Here are pics of some 2003 Mitsubishi Galants that seem similar to the one in your pic Valhall:

Attachments

• 1997 Ford address.jpg
    1997 Ford address.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 131
  • 2003 Misubishi Galant.jpeg
    2003 Misubishi Galant.jpeg
    5.7 KB · Views: 117
  • 2003_Galant_1.jpg
    2003_Galant_1.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 122
  • 2003 Misubishi Galant 2.jpg
    2003 Misubishi Galant 2.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 116
I'm not exactly sure what is being asked for here in relation to signatures. The ZG that is going after KC with a lawsuit really was at Sawgrass and really did sign that card. Her signature on the card matches the signature she made when OCSO sat her down for an interview. We compared those signatures in a different thread.

I could be lost as usual but thought we were talkin bout the ticket ZG22 got and the sig. on that.

Oh, ok. I've never seen the signature on the traffic citation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chiprocker