CA-Sandra Cantu, 8 missing 3/27/09 from Tracy,#1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There seems to be a trend with mobile home parks. Is it just my imagination or do a lot of children go missing from them? I guess maybe that could be attributed to the fact that it is affordable living for excons and rso so they parks are filled with them. As well, as another poster mentioned, parents may have a false sense of security within a gated park.

Just caught this on CNN this morning..... from Nancy Grace....

What a beautiful little girl! I hope and pray they find her alive and well.... God Bless you Sandra! my thoughts are with you!

http://cbs5.com/local/missing.cantu.sandra.2.972131.html

according to this article swimming pool man is one of the POIs!

snipped
FBI carried out search warrants at six homes on Monday night. They included four homes at the mobile home park where Sandra Cantu lives, plus a home in Tracy and a home in Oakdale. The items collected were taken to a Sacramento lab for analysis.

Police have said that one of the two men kissed Sandra on the lips two years ago, when he was 60 years old and the girl was 6. The names of the men had not been released.

They said they can't confirm if she ever made it to the second friends house. I wonder why not? Where are these people. Alot of questions not really being answered. I think there is more that they are not telling.

This child has been missing from Fri night and no one knows if she made it to the 2nd house?? I heard that too last night and was shocked that the mother did not have this info. Any neighborhood, 3 houses down or 20 needs to be thoroughly examined. Have dogs been brought into peoples homes?? I would not wait for LE to give me updates, I'd do it myself!

Just saw an update on Fox News. The only thing mentioned that I hadnt heard as of yet is that LE cant release info on the 2 men until the judge says so. And something about their cars & evidence.

What does that mean ?

My daughter is 8 and this is just killing me. I pray this little girl safe !

I found this article very interesting. It includes what Sandra was doing and where some of the other family members were at the time of her vanishing into thin air http://www.recordnet.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090331/A_NEWS02/903310332/-1/A_NEWS
~snip~
Jose Chavez, the girl's grandfather, said he picked Sandra up from school about 2:45 p.m. Friday and brought her home. Her mother, grandmother and three siblings were at the house, he said.
When she got home, Sandra left to play with a little girl named Kassandra in a home across the trailer park.
The girls played on a wooden swing tied to a tree in front of the house. They sat on the stoop and scribbled with crayons. They went inside and watched some of the movie "Flubber."
Then Kassandra told her mother, Maria Diaz, that Sandra had to go home to do homework, the 36-year-old mother told The Record.
When Sandra arrived home - around 4 p.m., according to a surveillance camera attached to her house - she talked about going to church and a movie with her two older sisters, her grandfather said.
When the girls realized they didn't have enough money to go to a movie, Sandra left again to play, Chavez said.

this does not sound to me like a little girl running away....just a little girl going back outside to play....

I noticed in that article it says LE has NOT ruled out abduction. Ugh ! That just makes my blood boil ! Maybe its just me but it seems like LE is hinting that she was takenn from the t-park to another location.

If LE had to get search warrants, would this indicate that the residents refused to let LE have a look inside their car & home ?

yeah...they have been saying that.

They had probable cause to get a judge to sign off on all of those search warrants tho! It think that this point it is just wording and nothing else.

It is just my guess, but I bet this case does not linger on too long. I think Le got their man/men in this. I hope they find sandra soon.

((aside...maybe they (le) are using their word choice to get one man to turn the other one in, etc... or maybe they are just being overly politicaly correct))

bottom line is they are all over this like white on rice... I wish the Haleigh case had this same level of professionalism and elbow grease!

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime/ci_12032269

When she saw a flier publicizing the case of a missing Tracy girl, her own harrowing escape from a kidnapper came flooding back for Midsi Sanchez.

Sanchez was 8 when she was kidnapped by a convicted pedophile and child killer on her way home from elementary school in Vallejo. She made national headlines when she got away after being chained in Curtis Dean Anderson's car for two days.

So when she heard about the case of 8-year-old Sandra Cantu, missing since Friday night, she had to do something. On Monday the kidnap survivor, now 16, was out posting fliers around Vallejo.

Sanchez said she and some friends heard about the case when they were in Tracy last weekend for a car show. They abandoned those plans once they saw Cantu's face on a flier in a restaurant.

God Bless these kids.

I'm praying for Sandra! I hope LE has the perp and has recovered Sandra.

Salem

I found this article very interesting. It includes what Sandra was doing and where some of the other family members were at the time of her vanishing into thin air http://www.recordnet.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090331/A_NEWS02/903310332/-1/A_NEWS

this does not sound to me like a little girl running away....just a little girl going back outside to play....

Quote "doesn't fit the criteria for an Amber Alert", What??? No one is in custody yet, people are being questioned. The interstate is nearby...which sounds like they have nothing.

why are volunteers being turned away? I never can understand this???

they should get together on their own and look.... or do something!
I would if I was closer..... I would do whatever it takes to bring her home.

Thank you every-one for the updates you bring to this thread. I have been watching this one since I heard about it and my heart just breaks for these children who are taken away from family that loves them so much!

There is something very wrong with our nations laws that provide for convicted sex offenders, when I heard on NG last night about the amount of RSO's living in a 5 mile radius of this little girls home I became ill. I think it is time to appeal to our government leaders and really demand that something be done for our nations children. I live in Alabama and one of our lawmakers was trying to get a castration law passed, but I don't think that is good enough. How many children should have to lose their life before we realize that these sex offenders will never change and they should not EVER be let out of jail????

Mother Makes Tearful Plea; Two Questioned In Missing Girl Case

Late Monday, the Tracy police did confirm that a search of mobile homes at the park where Cantu disappeared from last Friday has turned up evidence, but said the child has still not been located.A neighbor tells KTVU he saw federal agents removing evidence from another neighbor's house and that the tow truck was preparing to remove that neighbor's vehicle.One parent, whose daughter is friends with Sandra and lives near the missing girl, told police she saw a suspicious black Jeep Cherokee in the neighborhood around the time Sandra disappeared.

http://www.ktvu.com/news/19051010/detail.html#-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member