Identified! AR - Whitehall Motel in El Dorado, WhtFem, 81UFAR, 18-21, Jul'91 - #1 - Kelly from VA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Age Progressed image of Meredith and Jane Doe

Attachments

• Clipboard2.jpg
    Clipboard2.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 62
Here is her charley project, read the circumstances. I think it is a case of resemblance but I don't think this is our JD after reading the case details, I think it was a case of stranger abduction and foul play.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/m/mulcahy_michelle.html

ETA: I was curious to know what the Candy Store Lounge is that Mereditch was on her way to, and it appears to be some sort of strip club or something that is no longer around. I found this after doing a web search: On the site of the former Candy Store Lounge, said to be the birthplace of the wet T-shirt contest, a St. Regis Resort is planned to open early next year.
http://travel.nytimes.com/2006/12/10/travel/10fortlauderdale.html

Bumping up Michelle Mulcahy for your opinions...

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/366dffl.html

What struck me : the circumstances of her disappearance from Florida (where our UID told friends she was from), the height, the hair/eye color, her "longish" face, and the scar under her left breast...she disappeared in 1979...she was only 16 then and if she went into prostitution at that time, she had alot of time to travel around...the age is a fit too...

What do you think?

Michelle's circumstances do correspond with Janes, and their faces are similar!
I have an email to the Agent handling the case of serial rapist/killer Christopher Wilder asking about Michelles possible involvement with him. The newest photo of Michelle, where her hair is blowing in the wind, was included in a poster of women that were professional photos in Bill Bradfords possession and some authorities have suggested that Wilder and Bradford may have spent time together and possibly exchanged photos..... I know they have removed the photo from the poster as identified, but have not found Michelle. Both Wilder and Bradford, acted out crimes against women in Florida, across the country actually, but Wilder owned a home in Florida. I just have a strong feeling that Wilder abducted Michelle during a "photo Shoot" and she was murdered then! The authorities have not found all of Wilders or Bradfords suspected victims! There's plenty of photogenic girls/women that disappeared during 1979 and 1984, when these two were at their peak.....
I will ask about Michelle as a possibilty, when I speak with Edwards and Phillips!!! They seem to be better at facial comparisons, especially with this Jane, than most......

Michelle's circumstances do correspond with Janes, and their faces are similar!
I have an email to the Agent handling the case of serial rapist/killer Christopher Wilder asking about Michelles possible involvement with him. The newest photo of Michelle, where her hair is blowing in the wind, was included in a poster of women that were professional photos in Bill Bradfords possession and some authorities have suggested that Wilder and Bradford may have spent time together and possibly exchanged photos..... I know they have removed the photo from the poster as identified, but have not found Michelle. Both Wilder and Bradford, acted out crimes against women in Florida, across the country actually, but Wilder owned a home in Florida. I just have a strong feeling that Wilder abducted Michelle during a "photo Shoot" and she was murdered then! The authorities have not found all of Wilders or Bradfords suspected victims! There's plenty of photogenic girls/women that disappeared during 1979 and 1984, when these two were at their peak.....
I will ask about Michelle as a possibilty, when I speak with Edwards and Phillips!!! They seem to be better at facial comparisons, especially with this Jane, than most......

Don't you think though, if Michelle went to a "photoshoot" and this man is a known murderer she wouldn't have escaped and lived a life of crime for ten years without contacting her family? Just saying, it doesn't seem very plausible to me... If Michelle never intended to run away and instead was approached by a man offering to take her pictures, she was obviously into that entering a dance contest at a lounge, I don't think she would just up and leave but the marks are similar, definately.

The details in Michelle's case seem rather sketchy...could she have run away and entered "the life"?

did either Wilder or Bradford have a woman "helping" them?

There certainly isn't much information or anything in particular about her family on either doe network or the charley project....

she is such a pretty girl that I could definitely see Wilder or Bradford being attracted to her....sick though that thought is....

I'm sorry I don't have more time to do more investigating of Michelle's situation...

Also, I find it strange that there are no comments from her family on either doe network or charley project...wondering if she was estranged from them....

And if the man and woman Michelle was with forced her or introduced her into prostitution, maybe she was too ashamed to contact her family, once she had the opportunity...we don't know what her family dynamics were...

has anyone checked on this girl, it all fits and timeline is right, and her hair was naturally brown height works-I know I grew alot from 16-26
take a look Case File 1403DFAL Doe ntwk????????Anyone Agree???

has anyone checked on this girl, it all fits and timeline is right, and her hair was naturally brown height works-I know I grew alot from 16-26
take a look Case File 1403DFAL Doe ntwk????????Anyone Agree???

Most women end puberty before 16 and have stopped growing by then, I just don't see her growing eight inches. There is a resemblance but IMO not an uncanny one. Also, this missing women has some scars that the UID doesn't have as well as protruding teeth. So, in my opinion it isn't a "likely" match.

about the protruding teeth if you look at the autopsy report it does describe as overlaping teeth on our jane D. I know it it a long shot but both heights are an est. if jane was really 5'8 and mj was 5'4 thats not really much, my daughter was 5'6 thru high school she is 5'11 now at 22 years???? my hair was thick brown and curly at 16 by the time I was 21 I was a blond with thinner hair??? worth a check??? anyone ?

Here is a side by side, we'll wait and see what other posters think.

Attachments

• compare.bmp
    96.7 KB · Views: 118
you never know looks can be deciving, my husband swears that it it not me in my teenage pics, the brown hair mary pic is hard to tell there is so much hair, the eyes kinda of work???? I still am looking for the Killers pic ,I really might remember how I knew her if I saw him! cant find a thing!

you never know looks can be deciving, my husband swears that it it not me in my teenage pics, the brown hair mary pic is hard to tell there is so much hair, the eyes kinda of work???? I still am looking for the Killers pic ,I really might remember how I knew her if I saw him! cant find a thing!

Wait, you know who the killer is? I'm confused, i'm going to go back and look and re-read this case. I think that the UID does resemble the missing women except for the scars they don't quite match up.

Okay, re-read it. Sorry if this sounds a little crass but it sounds like she was murdered by her pimp. : (

yes, and he is nowhere in the prison system, I had interaction with this girl at one time in fayetteville or maybe ft.smith AR, late 80s early 90s (I, at that age went out alot) I just think if I saw the "boyfriend" I could place it, there just were not that many interracial couples in that area, and you knew who everyone was ( the town is much bigger now) but everyone knew everyone
then

Here is a side by side, we'll wait and see what other posters think.

oh and the circumstances fit sooooo well.....runaway male companion going to flordia and when jane died the report says hair brown and she does have dark eyebrows in some pics and that lightend red tinge on some.

Hi - This is my first post so forgive me if I have posted incorrectly.
I've been very touched by this case. I found the following girl missing at age 15 since January 1, 1980 from Venice, Los Angeles, California. Her name is Kimberly Ann Kahler. She would have been 26 in 1991. I don't know how to post a link to side by side photos, but if you check JD morgue pictures and compare it to the center picture on the doenetwork, I think there is a remarkable likeness. Her DNA is in CODIS - does that mean it has already been checked against Jane Doe's DNA in CODIS?

Kimberly Ann Kahler

• Date Of Birth: January 17, 1964
  • Age at Time of Disappearance: 15 years old
  • Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'8; 145 lbs.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown/auburn hair; blue eyes.
  • Marks, Scars: Kahler has a small-sized scar on the left side of one of her lips. She has facial freckles.
  • Dentals: Not available
  • DNA: in CODIS
  • AKA: Kim
http://www.doenetwork.org/

CASE: 942DFCA

I say focus toward Ocean City Maryland or Virginia or may have a better chance of finding her id.

Hi - This is my first post so forgive me if I have posted incorrectly.
I've been very touched by this case. I found the following girl missing at age 15 since January 1, 1980 from Venice, Los Angeles, California. Her name is Kimberly Ann Kahler. She would have been 26 in 1991. I don't know how to post a link to side by side photos, but if you check JD morgue pictures and compare it to the center picture on the doenetwork, I think there is a remarkable likeness. Her DNA is in CODIS - does that mean it has already been checked against Jane Doe's DNA in CODIS?

I do see a similarity, I was wondering if somebody is sending in these matches. I think these last two are worth a look. I know that Kimberly had a scar beneath her lip and the UID doesn't. Also, the UID had that scar below her breast but I mean who is really going to know that? I'm not sure about the CODIS thing.

Anybody sending these matches in?

I think madeabecbec has been in touch with LE and has submitted some matches.

Re: CODIS - its my understanding that if a UID's DNA is in CODIS and a Missing Person's DNA is in CODIS, they are automatically run...in other words, when DNA is put into CODIS, the system automatically runs a comparison. so if both the UID and the Missing Person's DNA have DNA in CODIS, it is likely not a match.

Christine...please correct me if I am wrong on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member