CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if there is a different door to her home that she decided to use instead of going in the front door.

Sometimes, my kids and their friends will come straight thru the garage or around the side gate when they arrive home from playing elsewhere. They like to play in the back yard.

Does Sandra have younger siblings? Could she have been told not to use the front door so as not to wake a sleeping baby, or some other reason?

Susan

Everything I've heard is just about Sandra having older siblings. I haven't heard anything about younger ones.

hmmm... none of the sites have anything up.... wondering if there is going to be a presser

Livestream links: http://www.news10.net/news/liveonline/ http://www.fox40.com/pages/main
http://www.kcra.com/index.html (this one seems to work best for me).
http://kron.com/News/WatchKRON4NewsL...4/Default.aspx

The kcra link seems to work best for me, but it doesn't come up until real close to start time. This should be a good presser, with the release of the video.

I haven't caught up on all the posts yet but I will :)

Salem

Bumping Salem's presser links. I don't think there's one going on right now.

I wonder that same thing elepher... they specifically said the pressers would be two times a day thru the weekend....

the best thing about this media outlet is that you can leave it open and it does't take over your whole screen... lol.. I will leave it open.. perhaps they are having it an hour later d/t the search? Iirc the search goes thru four pm cali time.

written by doors17 , April 04, 2009
I live at the Orchard Estates and have replayed this video several times, I can tell you she is coming from the back of the club house, and is walking past where we wash our cars headed towards her home, where it looks like someone from just the right of her caught her attention and not someone down the street at a long distance.

In case anyone ask, no I don't know her. I'm sure I've seen her before, but we have many kids here, so to me she's just one of many. Now that the weather is getting better and we changed the clocks where we now have more daylight, I'm seeing many kids outside playing again.

As a resident here I want all of you to know that the Tracy Police and the FBI are doing everything they can. Tracy can be very proud of them. So please show them the support that they truly do deserve.

this was from the comments section of this... thought it would help with positioning... And it seems that this video, taking this resident's comments into act, was from a different camera up front before she walked home.... seems that if she saw someone here at this point... when she came back out of her trailer they saw her again..... and the rest is history..

she is walking AWAY from our only entrance. I'm sure the police have checked this out but across the street from where she lives, maybe two homes over they have been working and painting on one of the homes for about a month now, and have many workers there. But again I'm sure they have been checked out.

My place has been searched twice, like everyone else here. And we have a Police car at our entrance to keep the media away. When I left the park yesterday the FBI was stopping and checking our ID, looking in our cars, and trunks. The odd thing today is there no media trucks across the street for the first time since this started.

another comment that was interesting from this

I agree and this appears to be the confusion. When watching the tape it appears Sandra is GOING home, not leaving. Yet LE keeps saying the tape is of Sandra leaving her home? Doesn't make sense. If she is LEAVING her home and the camera is ON her home, we would be seeing her back. Instead we see her heading straight towards the camera. :confused::confused:

Salem

I think LE has it wrong, unless some kook was video-taping Sandra..

The exit is a wall. With homes in front of the wall. Where she lives there are about six homes down the road in the direction she is looking towards. The wall has a line of about 12 to 15 homes.

If she was walking towards the entrance/exit you would have seen our mail boxes which would be just to the left where we wash our cars and where you first see her. She is headed for the back of the park with no exit of any kind.

She is coming out of a small parking spot, which can hold only three cars, as you can see her running between two cars. The two walls to her left are where we wash our cars.

If you were to stand in front of our only way in & out you would see the two story club house with a pool in front. If you then looked to your left you would see the street in which she lives on, and her home is on the left side of that street.

from the comments... and very informative from a resident of the park http://tracypress.com/content/view/17727/2268/

by golly!!! after reading those comments I posted above and rewatching the video I see she IS coming out from between parked cars! You can see the tires. She is leaving the clubhouse....

So this is the MH's own security camera, not the one on her house?

Thank you .. :blowkiss:

To me, it looks like Sandra's got a bag of some sort on her right shoulder ..

He said that investigators analyzed the clip thoroughly and determined that what appeared to be a backpack or purse on her shoulder was just her shadow.
snipped from the article

another comment that was interesting from this

Thanks Nursebeeme, In another comment she mentions how frustrating it is not to be able to see what distracts Sandra when she hesitates.

I sell video surveillance, and I do know that what they are showing in this footage can most likely be expanded to include a bit more. This might be why LE took their time releasing this footage, to crop it to make sure anything suspicious seen would be kept from the public, and wisely so at this point IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
martin andreasen