2009.04.16 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe with all my heart that GA did see KC and Caylee leave on the 16th. At the time he talked to the FBI and told them that he had no reason to lie. He was sharing everything he could and not holding back anything about KC. He even admitted he thinks there was a good chance it could have been an accident. He was very sure it was around the time he watched his cooking show and just seemed to be very truthful. At this point they did not know Caylee was 100% dead and believe he was trying to share everything he knew to find out the truth.

He had every reason to lie: he'd already smelled the decomp odor coming from the car on June 24, when he and Casey got into it next to the car about the gas cans. He was already in "cover for Casey' mode," and he knew CIndy expected him to do this. (Heck, she'd probably threatened him.)

ETA: Remember that by the time George talked to the FBI, he'd had plenty of time to get his stry straight with Cindy...and you can BET she told him what he'd better say.

I think GA was speaking in generalities too. I hope so. The alternative could mean Caylee died at home in her bedroom and GA knew it.

I don't think George knew what the heck was happening June 15/16 when it was happening, and I don't think he saw them the morning of June 16.

I do think that George smelled the decomposition coming from the vehicle on June 24, when he and Casey argued next to the vehicle about the gas cans.

George also knew how bad the car smelled when he picked it up on July 15.

When he finally spoke to the FBI and told them all the business about seeing the girls the morning of June 16, I believe that it was because he was trying to begin providing support for his daughter's story from the moment that her story cracked at the seams in his own mind: in hindsight, he likely believes that Caylee was deceased as of the morning of June 16, which is why he starts "covering" for Casey at that point in time.

They sounded just like some defense lawyers do at trial, just throwing stuff in there to see if just one juror will buy it.

lol yea, just like some of the posts lately :crazy:

I don't think George knew what the heck was happening June 15/16 when it was happening, and I don't think he saw them the morning of June 16.

I do think that George smelled the decomposition coming from the vehicle on June 24, when he and Casey argued next to the vehicle about the gas cans.

George also knew how bad the car smelled when he picked it up on July 15.

When he finally spoke to the FBI and told them all the business about seeing the girls the morning of June 16, I believe that it was because he was trying to begin providing support for his daughter's story from the moment that her story cracked at the seams in his own mind: in hindsight, he likely believes that Caylee was deceased as of the morning of June 16, which is why he starts "covering" for Casey at that point in time.
I think in hindsight GA and CA feel that something happened after the fight on the 15th. Together, they realized that neither of them saw Caylee (and possibly KC) that morning. The story, imo, was concocted to remove the A home as the scene of the crime and to bolster KC's kidnapping story. GA stated that KC told him they would not return that night = Zanny alibi for KC.

When she was living with TL it wasn't her business when she was living at home then I agree.
Except for one thing...her granddaughter wasn't there. IMO that makes it her business.

I don't remember this? Anyone who does have a link or can post a bit of a reminder on this one, please?
I thought originally it was the parking lot of a motel. LP talked about this early on with NG, IIRC.

I thought originally it was the parking lot of a motel. LP talked about this early on with NG, IIRC.

Yes, there is a thread going on that one. I just don't recall one about a man seeing Caylee and Casey heading into a park.

I believe with all my heart that GA did see KC and Caylee leave on the 16th. At the time he talked to the FBI and told them that he had no reason to lie. He was sharing everything he could and not holding back anything about KC. He even admitted he thinks there was a good chance it could have been an accident. He was very sure it was around the time he watched his cooking show and just seemed to be very truthful. At this point they did not know Caylee was 100% dead and believe he was trying to share everything he knew to find out the truth.

Also when somebody says they "don't have a reason to lie", they are usually fixin to tell a lie or just did.

I don't think the SA will "go there" and they would be the only ones trying to bolster his credibility with that. Why? It would raise appeal issues they don't want in the case.

I'm confused I mean like if the defense tries to prove JG did it, when the state calls him as a witness would they be able to say "isn't it true you voluntarily took a polygraph test?" How could that lead to an appeal?

I think in hindsight GA and CA feel that something happened after the fight on the 15th. Together, they realized that neither of them saw Caylee (and possibly KC) that morning. The story, imo, was concocted to remove the A home as the scene of the crime and to bolster KC's kidnapping story. GA stated that KC told him they would not return that night = Zanny alibi for KC.

Also it kept the attention off that fight on the 15th.

I don't disagree at all. But, I do also wonder sometimes if it was possible that George mixed up the dates and is recalling them leaving on the day after the Father's day visit? He initially thought they meant June 10th, day after the Father's day visit, so I have wondered if he mixed up his dates?

I personally believe now and have believed from the beginning he LIED.

Yes, there is a thread going on that one. I just don't recall one about a man seeing Caylee and Casey heading into a park.
Sorry...I came upon that post after I had answered. That's all news to me...didn't catch it in the "dump"...or I could have, but my brain has been like a sieve lately...so who knows.

Also when somebody says they "don't have a lie", they are usually fixin to tell a lie or just did.
Yet everytime he repeated that story, it sure did sound like one big whopper!

Marina, I think you are correct. The idea was to put the scene of the crime, in their version, the kidnapping, far from the Anthony home.

For one reason they didn't want the whole truckload of police and investigators 'invading' their home. The 911 call was already being regetted. They wanted the police far away investigating Sawgrass and some imaginary Nanny.

For another reason (imo) Cindy wanted time to go through KC and Caylee's rooms herself. She wanted to 'handle' it herself. I also think she wanted to 'clean up' the rooms as she had the car and perhaps the yard.

The only problems arose because LE did not believe the Nanny story because they discovered KC's lies too soon. And because Cindy did not know the small details of the crime. She had no idea just how, what or what not to 'clean up'.

Also it kept the attention off that fight on the 15th.

Since they have lied so much about that "fight", I am believing now there is much more to that fight than they want anyone to know. I believe that maybe even KC threatened to kill Caylee that night, and then when she left and did not return they KNEW she did.

I have listened over and over to that tape of Cindy calling LE. I believe George knew at that time, and I am not convinced that she didn't. Could that be the "script?" The only reason I go back to she might have been kept in the dark, is her remark about "a dead body."

Just thinking about LP and his story about Casey being spotted yakking on the phone in the parking lot of the motel. Ya know, he said that pretty early on which leads me to believe he very well may have been part of some "insider" loop. What would explain him knowing that? There hadn't been any document released around that time that stated any such thoing, was there?

Yet everytime he repeated that story, it sure did sound like one big whopper!

TMI. Too much information.

Like anything from the A's, when it is a very detailed story with lots of description then it is highly likely a lie. To me, they worked too hard on fabricating the June 16 story (=lie) and it shows. It flowed too easily considering it was over a month before. They originally got confused between June 9 versus June 16, cannot recollect a whole bunch of things yet, remember this day so crystal clearly despite the shift in date.

Why? You usually only recall days of significance that stand out. What made this day stand out? The CA <> KC fight and to back up KC's story?

BS.

He wasn't talking generalities when he described everything they were wearing that day.

I never bought that story.

I don't buy that the 9th was an innocent mistake either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand