2009.04.20 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats going to drive Cindy crazy

You know she wants to be in the courtroom so she can hear everything thats going on

CA would be raising her hand to the Judge to correct testimony to her own personal view.

:rage:

Dr. saying Casey was totally detached from Caylee; surprised someone didn't pick up on the car's odor before she abandoned it.

Talking about Casey driving around town the morning of the 27th circling around. LP on, reminding us that Mrs. Sanchez at Amscot said the car was there @ 7am. He's questioning whether Casey was even in her own car that morning driving around. He does say leaving the car was bait to be stolen.

Bold is mine...
If the car smelled as bad as they say it did.. WHO in their right mind would even want to steal it.... :waitasec::waitasec:

I think she abandoned the car at the Amscot so that when she disappeared then she could say she was kidnapped and so was Caylee. But CA wouldn't give her one more day! So her plan went down hill from there.

There is something about that car and KC walkin 2 miles to the car? That has been high up on my shelf for a long time? Who did take her to the car? CA--GA--LA? Somebody else? Wanna know what LE/FBI knows---now--rat now.

I watched a little of CA's depo today and I got to thinking about CA saying she still, to this day thinks it's possible that there is a Zanny who babysat and kidnapped Caylee. That is going to help ZG's case ALOT! :cow:

Bold is mine...
If the car smelled as bad as they say it did.. WHO in their right mind would even want to steal it.... :waitasec::waitasec:

[Humor alert] Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where he tried to clean the car and ended dropping it in a bad area and even flashed/left the keys. [End]

And not even after they testify if the SA reserves the right to re examine them, which I expect.

That's right. I testified in a civil suit some years ago, and we had to wait until after we testified to take a seat in the courtroom, but if we might be re-examined, we could be in the courtroom at all.

The SA can keep GA, CA, and LA, out of the courtroom if they have them testify last and reserve the right to recall each of them.

Looks like they're finished with the Anthonys for tonight ~ Talking about the other witch now, Huckaby.

Thia has always bothered me..

When Tony picked her up at Amscott she had Frozen food with her.

Tony picked her up at 11 am

If her car was there at 7 am what was she doing for 4 hours?

How did she get the Frozen food from her house back to amscott?
She could have taken a cab there or walked there and cabbed back. She would have Tony pick her up there, so he would say she had car trouble and he picked her up. I doubt she knew anyone would have noticed her car there that early.

Bold is mine...

That may be the very reason no one broke in to get her purse.

O/T Your avatar is beautiful! :nluv:

My guess has always been GA.

I was thinking the same thing Turbo

She was definitely at her house that morning..

So somebody gave her a ride from her home to the Car

Either that or she Walked, Took a Cab or Bus........Which I doubt

Mark Williams suggesting Oprah having them on for sweeps week.

NG producer talking about GA/CA inconsistencies in sworn statements, citing who tipped off the PIs to search the location where Caylee was found.

Oprah is loathsome. I could see her doing that for ratings.

She could have taken a cab there or walked there and cabbed back. She would have Tony pick her up there, so he would say she had car trouble and he picked her up. I doubt she knew anyone would have noticed her car there that early.

I wonder if LE checked with Local cab comanies to find out...?

This is an important clue.

If she had frozen food from her house at 11 am that means that she had to have been there that morning

George is home from work at that time...If he did drop her off at the car then why didn't he tell this to LE...??

Nope.

I have to laugh when CA says things like, Kristina watched Caylee while KC was 'working'.

The legend of KC working continues even though it has been debunked several times.

They stick with the story regardless and don't revise based on known facts.

Deny, deny, deny. Up until the very end.

That's a sociopath for you, to be honest.

Nancy is wrong - she just said that they were sequestered from each other in the depos.
George was sitting right beside Cindy in her depo. He's even listed on the cover page of the transcript as another present party.

I think Nancy is wrong.

10 The videotaped deposition of CINDY ANTHONY taken
11 pursuant to Notice on behalf of the ...

ALSO PRESENT: Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez
George Anthony

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0409/19141276.pdf

During George's testimony, Cindy was not listed as being there, and I don't believe she was.

http://www.wftv.com/blank/19139582/detail.html

To my understanding, the office person at Sawgrass Apts filled out the form.
And the name was misspelled and a "C" was in front of the name which now CA uses to say "your name is C Zenaida Gonzoli" or something to that effect.

They did............here is the statement

statementfromsawgrass.jpg

You don't think a cabby would have come forward by now? Maybe LE/FBI already knows and we have to sit here and wonder. GRRRRRR

Thats going to drive Cindy crazy

You know she wants to be in the courtroom so she can hear everything thats going on

She'll probably be watching on tv/internet. She's not going to miss it.

I have always suspected that was why LP thought the baby was dumped the day before the car was dropped at Amscot............I believe he thinks someone in the family helped her dump the baby and then dump the car.

Bold is mine...
That's what I've always wondered! Well, Casey didn't think of that and obviously didn't count on the car being towed. :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker