Caylee has no representation :(

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Plea to My Grandma..Cindy Anthony

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdP4sSlaxd0&feature=related"]YouTube - A Plea to My Grandma..Cindy Anthony[/ame]

George & Caylee's Love

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlaRB9e4W9c"]YouTube - George & Caylee's Love[/ame]

Song for "Caylee Marie"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrs2q9pS3bg&feature=related"]YouTube - Song for "Caylee Marie"[/ame]

I don't think I'll ever understand how these people can go out and collect money using Caylee's name, but then turn around and refuse to sit on Caylee's side of the courtroom.

I don't think I'll ever understand how these people can go out and collect money using Caylee's name, but then turn around and refuse to sit on Caylee's side of the courtroom.

I know that brakes my heart so bad, that I lost my compassion for them.This case has brought many tears. :(

Caylee will have representation: the Prosecutor and the detectives who worked the case. as far as GA and CA, I think they will try to cover up for KC as much as they can get away with.
Poor little Caylee never had a chance. What kind of GMother waits 30 days to go looking for a missing Granddaughter only 2+ yrs old? I think she mustve known KC wasn't right. Caylee had no protection here on earth, its a shame. :mad:
Someone dumped a bunch of garbage behind my back fence and wow, talk about a shock. there was actually a box of half eaten pizza in it:eek:
yes, it ALL smelled but no smell like a dead body, no way. just a garbage old food smell.
Just for fun last night I was watching Madea Diary of a Mad Woman and the scene where the teenager talks back. Too bad they didnt do to KC what Madea did to that girl. The girl sure changed her tune but of course, in our weird society all KC had to do was pick up the phone and call and they wouldve been arrested but I think I wouldve taken my chance, they sure seemed awfully "nice" to KC when "dead body" smell found in car, Kaylee missing for a MONTH ug makes me sic. I feel sorry fr Caylee, she didnt have a chance in this dysfunctional family:(
And big kudos to Oprah for cancelling them, it wouldve just been the same old line of: oh, some Nanny took Caylee:rolleyes:

I predict the Anthonys will back KC to such an extent that each of them will have lost/will lose any sense of their own moral code. KC may succeed in destroying the entire family. This may very well be her objective, IMO.

Caylee will have representation: the Prosecutor and the detectives who worked the case. as far as GA and CA, I think they will try to cover up for KC as much as they can get away with.
Poor little Caylee never had a chance. What kind of GMother waits 30 days to go looking for a missing Granddaughter only 2+ yrs old? I think she mustve known KC wasn't right. Caylee had no protection here on earth, its a shame. :mad:
Someone dumped a bunch of garbage behind my back fence and wow, talk about a shock. there was actually a box of half eaten pizza in it:eek:
yes, it ALL smelled but no smell like a dead body, no way. just a garbage old food smell.
Just for fun last night I was watching Madea Diary of a Mad Woman and the scene where the teenager talks back. Too bad they didnt do to KC what Madea did to that girl. The girl sure changed her tune but of course, in our weird society all KC had to do was pick up the phone and call and they wouldve been arrested but I think I wouldve taken my chance, they sure seemed awfully "nice" to KC when "dead body" smell found in car, Kaylee missing for a MONTH ug makes me sic. I feel sorry fr Caylee, she didnt have a chance in this dysfunctional family:(
And big kudos to Oprah for cancelling them, it wouldve just been the same old line of: oh, some Nanny took Caylee:rolleyes:

I agree with everything accept one. The state will definitly represent her. I dont meant that.
WHERE IS HER "F"ing family ??? Behind Casey not Caylee.
Caylee has been deleted. :( they dont even talk Caylee....

Sure she does, but I bet Casey's friends and acquaintances won't show up in court at all because some of them are probably still on the fence and don't know what to believe. Anyway, most of the seats in Court will be taken by journalists or bloggers. They'll probably have have a lottery for seats or pull numbers out of a hat or something.

I think an audience is really very different from family support.

OT:
love your avatar - big fan of Law & Order.

I understand what you mean! Maybe the FL law does not appoint an attorney for Caylee like they did Danielynn (sp) in the Anna N. Smith case but it seems to me that someone should be there to represent that child in her family. The only thing her family is doing is supporting her murderer and keeping the gravy train going! I would think that if they believe that their daughter is innocent they would have one of them sit behind KC and the other on Caylee's side of the courtroom. I think KC has something on them that they don't want out in the media. Just my opinion as always.

I hope during her trial the extended family like CA's brother, the friends that aren't on the witness list or after they testify will sit on Caylee's side. We know that CA and GA won't be sitting there after they tesitfy. They will always stand behind their daughter. This poor child was born into such a dysfunctional family that God had to take her away.
Reply to bold_
I think that is an audience. I am sure there will be plenty of that.
When I opened the tread it started with the thought that the "A"s never ran around looking for her, no pleading for her, and then after Casey came home no more talk of her after mid July it is as if they deleted her.
WHO WILL STAND UP in court for Caylee - I know the state Will - but who in the family will.?
As for an audience I am sure there will be plenty of them turned away at the door.

BUT BY NOW it has become very clear, they know a focus on Caylee will only make us more furious at Casey.
They took the road of no morals.
Honesty may have been too much to asked of these type of people. :(

DID THE ANTHONY'S FORGET?
SEEMS TO ME CAYLEE DOES NOT HAVE ANY REPRESENTATION

If I missed this please let me know, but was there an attorney appointed to represent CAYLEE in court, the murdered victim in this family - Caylee Anthony who was found stuffed inside a plastic bag.

Her mother, Casey Anthony, is charged with killing the 2-year-old.

In numerous court appearances, all of the Anthony family was there to support the accused — Casey. No one represents CAYLEE.

Prosecutors said that it is highly unusual that someone is not present to represent the victim in the court appearances of charged suspects.

Apparently, the family is so overwhelmed and trying so hard to show a united front to the world that they believe their daughter and sister is innocent, they have overlooked the pitiful fact that no one is in court for little Caylee.

I don't understand why someone does not ask them about that?
This does not add up....If they believe that Casey is innocent why no representation for Caylee?

MODS i did not see this topic else where. If you feel you want to merge thread please do.

The State of Florida represents Caylee.

OT:
love your avatar - big fan of Law & Order.
People who are scheduled to testify are usually not allowed in the co0rtroom until AFTER the testify.

I predict the Anthonys will back KC to such an extent that each of them will have lost/will lose any sense of their own moral code. KC may succeed in destroying the entire family. This may very well be her objective, IMO.

In many ways, I think they already have...

The State of Florida represents Caylee.

That is the obvious part, also covered on P1 of this thread.

Did the family hire someone to talk about how her demise has left a hole in their heart, stand up for her rights, stand up in behalf of Caylee? That is not normal behavior.
They dont even talk Caylee, they only talk Casey. :(

The videos a couple of pages back seem more compassionate to Caylee then family is.

Originally Posted by songline

People who are scheduled to testify are usually not allowed in the courtroom until AFTER the testify.

Is that a reply to what I am saying because I am:confused:
Yes I know that too. Yes many people Will come, some will be testifying and can not be in the court room until after they have completed their part. That is a given.
How does that relate to CAYLEE has no representation and an Audience is certainly not the same as family support??

That is the obvious part, also covered on P1 of this thread.

Did the family hire someone to talk about how her demise has left a hole in their heart, stand up for her rights, stand up in behalf of Caylee? That is not normal behavior.
They dont even talk Caylee, they only talk Casey. :(

The videos a couple of pages back seem more compassionate to Caylee then family is.

Bold by me: sarcastically said by me

They only speak Caylee when money is involved and they are soliciting for the dollars to roll in. Would not be surprised to see they already have a stamp made for endorsing that check they receive from some innocent, ignorant to the case, person.

Bold by me: sarcastically said by me

They only speak Caylee when money is involved and they are soliciting for the dollars to roll in. Would not be surprised to see they already have a stamp made for endorsing that check they receive from some innocent, ignorant to the case, person.

You are right and like I have said so many times HOW can they delete Caylee, not stand behind her morally, and use her name for the money :confused: that makes me puke.

I believe you're right, travelgal. Wonder if there is someone, like a victim's rights rep who could attend?

The prosecution is generally the voice of the victim, but I understand what you mean songline.

Me too -- the prosecution is Caylee's representation, as is LE, the FBI, and all those who have worked this case. Even WE represent Caylee.

If I were close, I'd try to be in court every day (when trial starts) and sit behind the prosecution.

I think when the trial does start, you'll see more on the pros side than the defense.

JMHO.

MOO

Mel

I haven't read this thread yet; linked from another thread @ post #143 (thanks, songline) and caught this one right below, so want to include any other posters that may have previously expressed the same sentiment as Searchfortruth:

Wow! Does that ever hit me. Your post not only deserves its own thread, it deserves its own PAGE! If I had a magic wand I'd make it the start page on every single computer in the world for about a week. That just gets me so downright angry, I want to do my CA impersonation:

qq-emoticon-089.gif

I haven't read this thread yet; linked from another thread @ post #143 (thanks, songline) and caught this one right below, so want to include any other posters that may have previously expressed the same sentiment as Searchfortruth:

Wow! Does that ever hit me. Your post not only deserves its own thread, it deserves its own PAGE! If I had a magic wand I'd make it the start page on every single computer in the world for about a week. That just gets me so downright angry, I want to do my CA impersonation:

qq-emoticon-089.gif
I have said these words 100 times on several threads - And I am elated that Searchfortruth is saying it too.
it is the silver lining of who they really are. and it was when I stopped supporting them.
Then on LKL the Freudian slips did it! I can not be softened up toward these folks, and I was open to them and compassionate to them too.
While they deleted Caylee I wish all the interviewers going forward ask 75% questions about CAYLEE.
They are not going to tell whatever they know, and we do not need to hear more about BS, only the Freudian slips are welcome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove