FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Check this out i found it on the tracy ocasio site . When they searched JVH's computer now they found nothing on JK or TO however they did find alot of aryian brotherhood and skin head stuff now i mentioned about the shoes earlier and we all notice the weird hat in the kesse video go to this site and look at the first 2 set of shoes theres hardly no backing to the heel and they are well to me identical as the poi and then click on hate and u will see the had with the shortend beak its absolutly so close to what the poi was wearing just turned backwords and if u scroll down the sides u can see badges that go on shirts all different sorts of stuff .Check it out maybe iam way off but i dont know its another connection i think how many more can there be.

http://aryanwear.com/clothing-boots-shoes-c-96_22.html

I would urge you to run your virus scan after going to that site. My computer did some weird stuff right after I was there earlier.

Ya don't get me wrong iam very glad their doing anything to look beleive me but how many times have we heard of a familly telling police that their own tip line or their own investigator or hell a physic told them to look at such and such a place because they know she is there .Very seldomly do the police go to the spot and even check it out let alone rent a back hoe and bring in many k-9 dogs and dig up a peice of property . I just dont think they would do that just because drew had a bad feeling about this peice of property i think they had a tip from someone maybe in jail or very annomiss because why pick the actuall spot they did if u know anything about hunting u know theres a reason for standing down wind to what u are hunting by this i mean if it was windy at all or the soil was loose and blowen around the dogs would hit on the feild all over not the one spot. Im not saying anyone is wrong i just think they had a genuine tip otherwise they would not have gone out there n done what they did and if this was tim miller for one he would use his own equiptment not the police and i never heard he was involved in this dig like maybe he was i just never heard anything either way . one thing they may have done is take the time they think she was taken untill the time the car came back see how far that could get you and then do like a square mileage and go back and look at the satalite photos of any ground area that have any annomolies on it and maybe they found this spot on a satalite map .

Hey, CanManEh. I appreciate that you took the time to make your perspective very clear...IOW...skeptical, not critical. :)

FWIW, and some of the posters above are hitting on different aspects of what I'm getting.

IMHO:
  • Check out dearmonts post above (#433) and note the dark soil conditions in the location of the pushpin where the dig occurred this week. The date on this image is 2/06. :eek:
  • Net net of the situation is that area was a lake being filled during the approx. time of Kesse's disappearance...an easy location to accomplish a burial in loose and already-disturbed soil IF the movement began in January IYKWIM.
  • Up to 6 dogs have alerted...no way LE can ignore this...not suggesting that they would.
  • We don't know how much soil was brought in to raise the elevation in that area. We also don't know how much grading took place...so traces of remains could be scattered over a large area.
  • We don't know where the fill dirt originated...so, anything the dogs are alerting on could've even come in with the soil.
  • D. Kesse stated in the interview that this tip came from him.

Pure speculation - maybe the sequence went something like this...
(1) tip went to DK from someone else, or, DK's personal observation of the 2/06 sat image - combined w/ his past experience observing the area @ ground level perspective - either way he was in a position to get some help from the independent search team to minimize the potential for a 'false alarm' to LE
(2) independent search team has alerts from >1 K9
(3) DK advised LE and the dig is arranged​

DK also stated they expect to do additional digging since so many K9's alerted.

I would't be surprised if LE is also somewhat motivated by the Ocasio/Hataway investigation to act on tips related to the case.

Not tryin' to sound like I know what I'm talkin' about...just taking a shot @ summarizing what is rattlin' around in my head. :bang:

IIRC Jenn kept her car clean inside and out, the photos of her car when it was found shows splatter of mud/sand on the under panel drivers side that would suggest driving in an "off-asphalt" road - possibly a construction zone. Soil samples taken from inside and outside the car would probably match soil from any area within a mile radius of this spot so that may not conclusively identify this specific area as being a place the car had been - unless, the contractors had trucked in fill and top soil from somewhere else - which is usually the case - then a unique soil composition match from both the car and this area would be a real break.

Does anyone know what Drew Kesse (father) did or does for a living? Also, does anyone know the orgin of the last name Kesse?

Does anyone know what Drew Kesse (father) did or does for a living? Also, does anyone know the orgin of the last name Kesse?

Kesse is Germanic - more accurately from Keskastel in the Alsace-Lorraine area. Interesing that this area has strong Celtic roots and also played a very important role in the rise of Hitler and the Nationalists.

This is the original article. (summary of the video)

http://www.wftv.com/news/19895267/detail.html

Last week, a private company contacted Drew and volunteered to search. It had several cadaver dogs hit on something in the field and sonar equipment detected something, too. That's why Orlando police showed up Monday to dig. But after hours of digging and using police dogs, they came up with nothing.

"We're glad that they brought it to our attention like they did," said Sgt. Barbara Jones, Orlando Police Department. "We haven't found anything at this location to move the investigation forward."

images of Jennifer's car
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/6597725/detail.html

Interesting shots of the car, with dirt/mud up on the sides of the car.
Also, there looks to be bug remains, as of course, there would be.

I wonder if any bug expert has determined what bugs they were, where those
bugs are at in Orlando area.
I know that Orlando probably has tons of bugs, but this was in January,
and we know certain areas of a town or region can have a higher concentration of certain kinds of bugs.
Just wondering.

This is the original article. (summary of the video)

http://www.wftv.com/news/19895267/detail.html

images of Jennifer's car
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/6597725/detail.html

Thanks for the link to car images, Harmony.

Does anyone know if these are available in higher resolution anywhere?

IIRC, I read something about her DVD player being in her car, but, I'm interested in other items in the backseat. I'll search the other threads, but, would appreciate a heads-up re: inventory of the back seat.

TIA!

IIRC Jenn kept her car clean inside and out, the photos of her car when it was found shows splatter of mud/sand on the under panel drivers side that would suggest driving in an "off-asphalt" road - possibly a construction zone. Soil samples taken from inside and outside the car would probably match soil from any area within a mile radius of this spot so that may not conclusively identify this specific area as being a place the car had been - unless, the contractors had trucked in fill and top soil from somewhere else - which is usually the case - then a unique soil composition match from both the car and this area would be a real break.
I don't know why, but I thought I recalled Drew K. saying her car was normally messy inside?

Kesse is Germanic - more accurately from Keskastel in the Alsace-Lorraine area. Interesing that this area has strong Celtic roots and also played a very important role in the rise of Hitler and the Nationalists.
I guess the shamrock explains the Irish roots.

Thanks for the link to car images, Harmony.

Does anyone know if these are available in higher resolution anywhere?

IIRC, I read something about her DVD player being in her car, but, I'm interested in other items in the backseat. I'll search the other threads, but, would appreciate a heads-up re: inventory of the back seat.

TIA!
IIRC DVD player was only item found - UCF?? There apparently was DNA evidence collected but some doubt if available technology could do anything with it - again UCF??

Highest res photos of the car on jenniferkesse.com

I had another thought. When the video first came out, there was a lot of discussion the driver could have deposited a gym bag or something in the dumpster at HOTG. IIRC, there was a few seconds on the tape not shown. Anyone recall this discussion?

Bond~ If there are better photos of the car, I haven't seen them. I don't recall anything being in the backseat, but people argued they saw some type of box which I think was a shadow or something in the photos. I believe there was a necklace in the front tho. (I need to do a detailed review I can tell. LOL)

IIRC DVD player was only item found - UCF?? There apparently was DNA evidence collected but some doubt if available technology could do anything with it - again UCF??

I had another thought. When the video first came out, there was a lot of discussion the driver could have deposited a gym bag or something in the dumpster at HOTG. IIRC, there was a few seconds on the tape not shown. Anyone recall this discussion?

Bond~ If there are better photos of the car, I haven't seen them. I don't recall anything being in the backseat, but people argued they saw some type of box which I think was a shadow or something in the photos. I believe there was a necklace in the front tho. (I need to do a detailed review I can tell. LOL)

Thanks. I went to the kesse website assuming those would be the best available to the public. I have proven my ability to imagine just about anything in a digital image...:bang:..if I stare @ it long enough :hypno: Dunno why, but, I just get sucked into wanting to see somethin' I guess.

I'm sure it has been discussed @ length, but, when I look @ the car photos the view through the front windshield just has an odd shadow cast on what would be immediately behind the drivers seat. At first I thought it was just the reflection through the side window, off of a mirror, etc., but, it just doesn't seem consistent w/ the angle of any of the other shadows in the image. From the side view photos there doesn't appear to be anything behind the driver's seat of any depth...however, that odd shadow makes it appear that there is something thin & rectangular pressed up against the back of the driver's seat. To try to describe it...for example, it is bright in a right-angle where I would expect it to be an acute angle formed by the sun/shadow cast across the curvature of the backseat, as well as being absent any change in shadow in the area where the rear seat back would meet the rear seat bottom. :waitasec: Prolly just my eyes playing tricks on me. Interested if anyone else sees what I'm describing.

In the side-view there is an irregular shape where I would expect to see nothing in particular against the passenger side rear seat back area. It slightly obstructs the passenger side small-panel window in the rear seat where we should see smoother lines, almost mirroring what we see from the driver's side (allowing for shadow on the corner of the upper rear seat), IMHO.

I don't know why, but I thought I recalled Drew K. saying her car was normally messy inside?

I believe he said something to the effect that it was in much cleaner shape than it was when Jen had it.

I don't know if that meant messy with things in it... or just wiped down cleaned. (which if that was the case.... what does that do to a timeline for abduction... car movement & cleaning???)

Jennifer normally kept her car quite messy inside- outside I can't say anything about. However, she had just gotten back from the Virgin Islands- they had flown from Ft. Lauderdale which is where her boyfriend lives- on Sunday. On Monday she drove in the early AM back to Ocoee to go straight to work. Monday night she drove home from work, talked to her parents, brother, brother's friend (I think), best friend, and finally her boyfriend at around 10pm when she was tired and in bed.

I know people who make that drive all the time, and definitely bugs end up on your car. In regards to the soil/dirt on the car, It's hard to go back three years 5 months and remember what construction was happening where (on the road) and what the weather was like when she drove back.

Interesting shots of the car, with dirt/mud up on the sides of the car.
Also, there looks to be bug remains, as of course, there would be.

I wonder if any bug expert has determined what bugs they were, where those
bugs are at in Orlando area.
I know that Orlando probably has tons of bugs, but this was in January,
and we know certain areas of a town or region can have a higher concentration of certain kinds of bugs.
Just wondering.

She most likely would have had bug remains on her car from the drive to and from Ft Lauderdale that last weekend.

Nothing was really missing from her car except Jenn, her purse, her briefcase, two cell phones, her jacket, and an ipod.

In regards to DNA, they have it but not sure if it is enough to do anything with :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member