WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the hunters will be a blessing in disguise. Maybe one of them will come across something suspicious. Now all we have to do is educate them about the situation so they know to be on the look-out.

What a great idea! Another thread has a missing elderly gentleman with forests all around and no luck in searching for him. Hunting season is about to begin and they are making flyers with a description of his clothes and measurements. They put a face to him. The posters are being placed in all the hunting lodges and/or restaurants/business the hunters are known to frequent. They posted wherever the hunters would be. Don't know if there are hunting lodges in or around McCleary, but they would be the perfect place to educate.

ETA: just read the other thread and the family friend said the new posters were being placed in the hunting hangouts and along roads up to 10 miles out.

I think this is a great idea and could be very productive. mho

Don't worry folks. We're just going to start issuing rifles to the volunteers.

The city of Lacey is near Olympia, not all that far from McCleary. Since the news today has to do with an attempted luring of two girls under 14 I thought I'd toss this into the mix.

Lacey Police arrest luring suspect

Might not at all be related but I can't help but watch for trends in the general area now.

Thanks for calling, SarahC!

From Google maps, the area is northwest of McCleary, about 10-11 miles. Just off of a road, near a large clearing. Could be something, could be nothing. Can't hurt to check it out.

From Google maps, the area is northwest of McCleary, about 10-11 miles. Just off of a road, near a large clearing. Could be something, could be nothing. Can't hurt to check it out.
I called the tip line and also emailed. Looks like the comment has been removed so I'll resist pasting it in here.

The 4chan site referred to in the guest book comment is notorious for pranks but like you say, can't hurt to check it out. Thanks RoseWhite for seeing it and telling us.

Thank you everyone who is working so hard to help bring Lindsey home. LE must be dealing with hundreds of tips, I can't imagine what their work is like, I am so thankful and grateful.

What a great idea! Another thread has a missing elderly gentleman with forests all around and no luck in searching for him. Hunting season is about to begin and they are making flyers with a description of his clothes and measurements. They put a face to him. The posters are being placed in all the hunting lodges and/or restaurants/business the hunters are known to frequent. They posted wherever the hunters would be. Don't know if there are hunting lodges in or around McCleary, but they would be the perfect place to educate.

ETA: just read the other thread and the family friend said the new posters were being placed in the hunting hangouts and along roads up to 10 miles out.

I think this is a great idea and could be very productive. mho

Thanks Eyes for your UPBEAT post.
band.gif
We all need to keep that positivity alive and working! xox

snipped:
I called the tip line and also emailed. Looks like the comment has been removed so I'll resist pasting it in here.

The 4chan site referred to in the guest book comment is notorious for pranks but like you say, can't hurt to check it out. Thanks RoseWhite for seeing it and telling us.

Interesting that the comment has been removed....did that happen after LE was notified about the comment? I.e., do you think LE removed the comment or asked the mods to remove it?

Just wondering...sorry I missed it!

Correction! We are having searches we are just doing things a little different. We will still need searchers at the center this Saturday rain or Shine.
If you need anymore information please email the search center
lindseybaumsearchcenter@yahoo.com

Thank you all,

Hi Idaho, Thanks for that. Is it up off of Satsup-Cloquallum Rd? That's what I hit about 10 miles up to the NW.

are we not going to post a google map with the info on it?

i missed it...and the info is gone now....

please :biggrin:

just a quickie one.....and then take it down...but leave it up long enough for me to save it :biggrin:

just a link.....

just a link to the google map....then i will delete my begging....

are we not going to post a google map with the info on it?

i missed it...and the info is gone now....

please :biggrin:

just a quickie one.....and then take it down...but leave it up long enough for me to save it :biggrin:

just a link.....

LOL I agree Note, It's not like we're all going to run over there, right? We're the bestest of the good girls ;}

Can someone/anyone who snapped a screen cap or saved the content of the post just pm those of us who didn't get to see it? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand