MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
She will not get help in prison, believe me. Prison is a place where true character is put into play. Either they self improve or they play the prison politics game and never really change except for the worse.

I respectfully disagree with that. Help is there. If you are given an egg, there are many things you can do with that egg. If you decide to throw that egg away, then you must not have wanted that egg very much.

I have seen several inmates medicated to the point of them being zombies. We called it the THORIZINE(sp)SHUFFLE. It was easy to tell due to the old saying the lights are on but no one is home.

Was the "note" more like a "list"?

I respectfully disagree with that. Help is there. If you are given an egg, there are many things you can do with that egg. If you decide to throw that egg away, then you must not have wanted that egg very much.

I have seen several inmates medicated to the point of them being zombies. We called it the THORIZINE(sp)SHUFFLE. It was easy to tell due to the old saying the lights are on but no one is home.

Tardive Dyskinesia (sp).

Remember the Osborne's show and Ozzy shuffled with his hands drawn up some. My dad also had TD before he passed because of the Risperdal he was on. Benadryl is usually given to counteract the effects.

Okay, to all those wondering who I am now, I'm male, so I am most definitely not the aunt, and I'm not her husband. But me and her husband have been good friends for years. BTW I will confirm one thing via first hand knowledge. The "note" was consficated by LE not given to them, and it was a diary entry. That is all ILC

I apologize for assuming anything. I was never trying to say you had anything to do with it though. If I offended you please accept my appology.

No.

LE wanted to talk to AB on thursday, but she couldn't be found, and a school counselor found her outside the school with her bf. Thats when LE suspected something. Then that night the grandparents allowed them in to search and the LE took AB diary and before they read it they asked to speak with her at 10 on friday morning.

So per ILC, thr FBI wanted to question AB on Thurs night, but put it off until Fri morn. AB was not at school Fri, but LE found her outside of school with her BF and took her into custody by 10 am.

LE was invited into the home on Thurs and during their second visit is when they found the diary entry?

Wow! Thank you ILC! You have answered some questions Ive had & you have done so ,imo,in a very direct & non "gossip-y" way.I appreciate that.
Im hopeful that we can learn more from you esp. what you know of AB's relationship with her birth parents as well as your OPINION of life in the house for EVERYBODY living in the home(and it seems that its a VERY full house!)& what you opinion of AB is.
TIA!

So per ILC, thr FBI wanted to question AB on Thurs night, but put it off until Fri morn. AB was not at school Fri, but LE found her outside of school with her BF and took her into custody by 10 am.

LE was invited into the home on Thurs and during their second visit is when they found the diary entry?
No LE wanted to question her thursday morning but she wasn't in school. They find the note thursday night. Also thursday night they asked to speak with AB at the fbi headquarters in JC at 10 am fri morning.

DOC was using Thorizene at the time I was there. I think you know what medication I am talking about and why they do it.

Yup. Thorazene isn't used very much anymore because of the side effects. Its used to control very violent individuals tho.

No.

LE wanted to talk to AB on thursday, but she couldn't be found, and a school counselor found her outside the school with her bf. Thats when LE suspected something. Then that night the grandparents allowed them in to search and the LE took (name deleted from quoted post) diary and before they read it they asked to speak with her at 10 on friday morning.

Thanks for your info. Do you know what time she was found approximately? Is that the same day as the disappearance?

I REMEMBER MY QUESTION!

Did the teacher who committed suicide get a note from AB prior to the murder which led him to his sad decision? There are so many rumors out there about that and I was curious.

No.

LE wanted to talk to ab on thursday, but she couldn't be found, and a school counselor found her outside the school with her bf. Thats when LE suspected something. Then that night the grandparents allowed them in to search and the LE took ABs diary and before they read it they asked to speak with her at 10 on friday morning.

So it sounds like maybe she was a little freaked out about it?

No LE wanted to question her thursday morning but she wasn't in school. They find the note thursday night. Also thursday night they asked to speak with (name deleted from quoted post) at the fbi headquarters in JC at 10 am fri morning.

Got it. Thanks!!

So it sounds like maybe she was a little freaked out about it?

That's what it sounds like to me. Not about what she did but about what she was going to be facing soon.

ILC, you better edit your posts to only have the perp's initials. Don't want you getting in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2