Chad G., fiancé of Crystal S.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is my understanding that it was Chads ex wife whom hid the children from him not him hiding them from her, I have no link to support it. Just saw it mentioned above. If I need to delete this I will....

Those things were all mentioned in the rumor thread.......were they confirmed and that's why you bring them up?

I thought Chad worked on the farm, and we know for certain now that Chad and Crystal do not live in the same home as Marie and Bruce; they have their own home nearby.

No, it was not in the rumor thread because when I first came here I didn't even know there was a rumor thread. And according to the bar docs, they do live w/ MG and BG, and that CS has never obtained a mortgage, it was another lie. Did you read the bar docs? If not, there are some things that were thought to be untrue that are confirmed to be true in there.

It is my understanding that it was Chads ex wife whom hid the children from him not him hiding them from her, I have no link to support it. Just saw it mentioned above. If I need to delete this I will....

She had no need to hid the children, she had a retraining order against him, he couldn't come around anyway. I think this document from Ga. is way before that RO came about.

You know, I just did a google search, and I've only found mention of the crackpipe being found within bloggers' sites (like topix and AH)......and of course in KP's Bar Response. Is it in legitimate news sources? Seems to me, it might have been something thrown out there as fodder for people to chaw on......just wondering.

You know, I just did a google search, and I've only found mention of the crackpipe being found within bloggers' sites (like topix and AH)......and of course in KP's Bar Response. Is it in legitimate news sources? Seems to me, it might have been something thrown out there as fodder for people to chaw on......just wondering.

First of all, I must say I do enjoy your posts.

Second, its been posted many times that Chad is employed as an electrician, and in Marie's own words, *Chad and Crystal live 500 ft in front of Marie's home.*

Thirdly, ISTR that it was Roxie who kept her children hidden from Chad. jmo

And last but not least, re the crack pipes.

http://bakercountypress.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2322&Itemid=1

Let me add, that LE named who the truck belonged to that the crack residue was found in, and it was not Chad.

Snip~ from the bar docs, it is from a personal email sent to Marie and Crystal from Kim.

Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 200910:07AM
To: 'Marie'; Marie Griffis; Crystal Sheffield
Subject: To Do List
REMINDERS:

(7) Everyone should be instructed not to answer any questions about the crack pipe issue, or who
the truck is owned by. No comment is the word on this. Marie: you need to be very careful of what
Diane knows about this issue. If she reports that the truck was Chad's, and that they were his old
pipes, that would be extremely bad. DCF would most likely get involved, and Chad could get
arrested.
Every "Ron"fan on the internet would call the authorities and demand action against
Chad and Crystal.
This is on page 23.

Second, its been posted many times that Chad is employed as an electrician, and in Marie's own words, *Chad and Crystal live 500 ft in front of Marie's home.*

http://bakercountypress.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2322&Itemid=1

Let me add, that LE named who the truck belonged to that the crack residue was found in, and it was not Chad.

Thank you, LaDonna! So LE reports that it was found in someone else's vehicle and it looks like KP tried to say it was Chad's, even though that is not the official stance. Okay!!

"
An officer taking part in the search from the Palatka Police Department found two crack pipes and a plastic container with cocaine residue inside a pickup truck parked at the property, according to a report from Deputy Jerald Peterson of the Baker County Sheriff’s Office.
Deputy Peterson was maintaining a perimeter when Detective Peggy Cone advised him of the discovery. The drug paraphernalia came from inside a cigarette pack in the 1991 green and white Ford registered to Jesse Watkins, who was not immediately located.
The vehicle was parked on the opposite side of the property away from the family’s mobile homes."

Thanks for that info, i always thought the truck was found on the property, and now have clarification on that. It is good to know that LE wasn't just searching the property but the areas surrounding the property too.

Kim put that out there....? WTH?

..............Thank you Ladonna for clearing that issue up....WOW!

I can understand Kim mailing it as a precautionary measure...that's fine. I don't understand why she released it to the public. I must be missing something here.....obviously.

I missed have missed that page in the docs Curve, I don't remember reading that. Chad doesn't look like a crack user in my opinion, that was my sister's drug of choice many years ago( Thank you God for her 9 years clean) and she lost a whole lot of weight, she looked sickly.

I missed have missed that page in the docs Curve, I don't remember reading that. Chad doesn't look like a crack user in my opinion, that was my sister's drug of choice many years ago( Thank you God for her 9 years clean) and she lost a whole lot of weight, she looked sickly.

Congrats on the 9 years sober!!!! Big Big accomplishment!

Congrats on the 9 years sober!!!! Big Big accomplishment!

O/T...my sis, God love her, she is doing well and she best stay clean and drug free, She lives in New York and I am in Alabama, with the holidays coming I sure do miss her.

I thought that people who smoked crack all lost weight, because my sister just looked horrible and sick. Maybe it's a misconception I don't know.

Well, IDK but it's on page 23, as I said above. And yes, it is a common misconception that all crack/cocaine addicts are thin.

I am 36 and I really don't know a thing about drugs, a glass of wine over dinner makes me tipsy.

LE named the owner of the crack and the vehicle..Kim jumped the gun, thinking it may belong to a Griffis. It was incorrect, yet people will always believe what they read. Attorneys do not always tell the truth. They usually slant it.

The article states it was registered to J. Watkins. IMO, that does not mean it was not Chad's truck. Maybe Mr. Watkins signed for him to get the truck. I don't see why Kim would send that email if it wasn't Chad's. Yes, attorney's spin things but ususally it is in favor of their client, which Kim was trying to stop people from finding out the truck and pipes were Chad's. Or, that's the way it reads to me. moo.

eta: I am interested as to why y'all think Kim would send that email to CS & MG saying that about Chad if it was not true?

Kim put that out there....? WTH?

..............Thank you Ladonna for clearing that issue up....WOW!

She stated that in her response to the Bar Complaint, even though LE in PC and BC stated that the truck was registered to someone else, was far away from the family homes, and never assigned ownership of the contraband to anyone currently living on the farm.

But like I said, that google search earlier had blogger after blogger with that information and assigning it to someone NOT named by LE. That is poor poor 'journalism' IMO.

Well, IDK but it's on page 23, as I said above. And yes, it is a common misconception that all crack/cocaine addicts are thin.

No kidding. The guy that used to live across the street was a big time meth head and had the sores on his face to prove it but he was fat.

I guess someone lied to LE because Kim said it was Chad's in an email with Marie.

The first time cobra told the story he said Chad helped hide one of Roxanne's kids and I am pretty she has a child/ren from first marriage to Jerry B. in GA. Chad also lived in GA at one time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member