Forensic Astrology - LINDSEY BAUM missing McCleary,WA 6/26/09 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I posted questions about Mike's Market above, I noticed that on the bottom of my computer screen in the scroll bar area, there was a brief flashing box that said "good lead." Can't explain it. My immediate thought was maybe LE has been monitoring the board, which is fine by me. My next thought was maybe it was some kind of residual leftover from googling. My third thought is that it was some kind of paranormal message. My fourth thought is that I totally imagined it, and I'm going cuckoo for coco puffs on this case.

Any thoughts?

Thank you for putting all this information together. It does help in looking for answers. From just what you posted I'm even more confused as to why KK claims she spoke to these people. If the business closed at 9:00 and Lindsey was at her house for sometime after that why would KK even think the workers had seen Lindsey? She was the last confirmed person to see Lindsey.
Novice Seeker

Incorrect. According to LE.

Found this article from ABC news....

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=7966924&page=1

Scott said witnesses were able to put Lindsey within a couple of blocks of her house just after 9:30 p.m. The last person reported to have seen her, he said, was a neighbor on her way to work.

Now, since we know KK is a stay at home mom, seems unlikely that KK was the last confirmed person to see Lindsey and the witness on her way to work. How would that work anyway? :waitasec:

I'm sure LE is satisfied with KK and her alibi. Let's move on please. We're missing something.

:banghead:

Hello Astro's: I was wondering if there was a way to find out if there is a possibility that these attempts on other children are related to Lindsey via some sort of charting. When Lindsey disappear there was mention of a silver vehical. DG was afraid that someone was stealing parts from his vehical, which is similar to the one in the article below. He thought it was MB so he had followed her. Was wondering if there could be a link there and was wondering if there is some sort of chart that could be made with the information that was given from the Olympia newspaper.

http://www.theolympian.com/112/story/1036133.html?storylink=omni_popular#Comments_Container

Thank you very much for all that you have done for Lindsey. I am hoping and praying that soon she will be found.

http://www.theolympian.com/112/story/1036133.html?storylink=omni_popular#Comments_Container

Police responded to a home in the 1200 block of Etheridge Drive Northeast home about 3:21 p.m. Friday Nov.13

man, who said he was a building inspector for the city.
The homeowner asked to see the man’s identification, and the man said he would retrieve it from his car. The man then ran to a car parked more than a block away

About the same time Tuesday, a possibly related incident was reported about eight blocks away.
In that incident, a “slender, young white male” pulled up next to a 10-year-old girl walking home from her bus stop about 3:45 p.m. and asked if she wanted a ride. The girl fled to her home, and the man’s vehicle was described as a silver import missing its front license plate The girl attends Roosevelt Elementary School

http://www.nwcn.com/news/washington/Missing-girls-family-victimized-in-Olympia-78998312.html

On Nov. 10, about eight blocks from the house where the man was seen, a man approached a 10-year-old girl and asked if she needed a ride. She ran home and police were contacted.
On November 24, about two miles from the home, a 9-year-old girl said a stranger asked her if she could help him load groceries into her car. She said no and ran away.
In both incidents, the man was reportedly driving a silver car

http://www.theolympian.com/112/story/1058670.html?storylink=omni_popular

In the latest incident, a man approached a 9-year-old girl Nov. 24 near Lincoln Elementary School and asked her to help him load items into his vehicle.
The girl said the man had an arm in a sling and drove a four-door Honda.
On Nov. 9, a “slender, young white male” pulled up to a 10-year-old girl in a silver-colored car as she was walking home in northeast Olympia at about 3:45 p.m. On Nov. 13, a man in the 1200 block of Etheridge Drive Northeast reported that he had spotted a stranger standing in his fenced backyard

All three incidents occurred between 3:10 and 3:45 p.m

http://www.theolympian.com/southsound/v-print/story/1043804.html

Just found this could the person be familure with area related to applying for for utility stuff look at the dates.. maybe coincidink..

http://www.google.com/search?q=1200...ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7GCNV_en

1400 BLK ETHRIDGE AVE NE R-O-W. 11/10/2009 PRIVATE UTILITY PERMIT. 11/13/2009 .... 1200 BLK BLACK LAKE BLVD SW R-O. 11/18/2009 PRIVATE UTILITY PERMIT. 11/23/2009 .... 1503 MARINE DR NE. 11/23/2009 A WATER APPLICATION. 11/23/2009 ...

When I posted questions about Mike's Market above, I noticed that on the bottom of my computer screen in the scroll bar area, there was a brief flashing box that said "good lead." Can't explain it. My immediate thought was maybe LE has been monitoring the board, which is fine by me. My next thought was maybe it was some kind of residual leftover from googling. My third thought is that it was some kind of paranormal message. My fourth thought is that I totally imagined it, and I'm going cuckoo for coco puffs on this case.

Any thoughts?

Aha! I just had a thought (other than the cuckoo for Coco Puffs - ha!). I caught a quick glimpse of something at the bottom of my screen a couple times now that says "googleads" or something of that nature -- I can totally see how that might seem to say "good lead" if you only saw it briefly. Could this be it?

Soltice Canyon -

Thank you! What is a googlead?

Other than that, my mind is never eased about what Lindsey has had to endure. Why can't this case be solved?

For one, because Taurus is the outcome or end of life House in the base chart, and for another, because the solstice point of the House of death & homicide is there in Taurus, just before the cusp, it would be good to look at the description of that locale. Plain grounds or where bushes have been taken out, uprooted. Sheds, low buildings or those used for implements, stables or cellars. Some small trees not far off.

Do you mean something like this? http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/Images/Assessor/Parcels/180501240070D99.jpg Or would the association with Taurus indicate something more barn-like or more directly related to earth?

Hello Tuba ,
Many are haunted by Lindsey's myspace post
" i've been getting a lot of nightmares latley and i have this bad feeling that something bads gonna happen
Mood: scared

at 6:48 AM May 29

Since we have a date and time have you, or could you please, draw a chart for this to see if it reveals what it was that may have caused her to post this?
After reading the boards it got me to wondering why was Lindsey even awake at 4 am on a friday morning,(when the myspace page was created) maybe my kids are not the norm but they are never awake that early/late.
Thanks

Police responded to a home in the 1200 block of Etheridge Drive Northeast home about 3:21 p.m. Friday Nov.13

man, who said he was a building inspector for the city.
The homeowner asked to see the man’s identification, and the man said he would retrieve it from his car. The man then ran to a car parked more than a block away

About the same time Tuesday, a possibly related incident was reported about eight blocks away.
In that incident, a “slender, young white male” pulled up next to a 10-year-old girl walking home from her bus stop about 3:45 p.m. and asked if she wanted a ride. The girl fled to her home, and the man’s vehicle was described as a silver import missing its front license plate The girl attends Roosevelt Elementary School

http://www.nwcn.com/news/washington/Missing-girls-family-victimized-in-Olympia-78998312.html

On Nov. 10, about eight blocks from the house where the man was seen, a man approached a 10-year-old girl and asked if she needed a ride. She ran home and police were contacted.
On November 24, about two miles from the home, a 9-year-old girl said a stranger asked her if she could help him load groceries into her car. She said no and ran away.
In both incidents, the man was reportedly driving a silver car

http://www.theolympian.com/112/story/1058670.html?storylink=omni_popular

In the latest incident, a man approached a 9-year-old girl Nov. 24 near Lincoln Elementary School and asked her to help him load items into his vehicle.
The girl said the man had an arm in a sling and drove a four-door Honda.
On Nov. 9, a “slender, young white male” pulled up to a 10-year-old girl in a silver-colored car as she was walking home in northeast Olympia at about 3:45 p.m. On Nov. 13, a man in the 1200 block of Etheridge Drive Northeast reported that he had spotted a stranger standing in his fenced backyard

All three incidents occurred between 3:10 and 3:45 p.m

http://www.theolympian.com/southsound/v-print/story/1043804.html

Just found this could the person be familure with area related to applying for for utility stuff look at the dates.. maybe coincidink..

http://www.google.com/search?q=1200...ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7GCNV_en

1400 BLK ETHRIDGE AVE NE R-O-W. 11/10/2009 PRIVATE UTILITY PERMIT. 11/13/2009 .... 1200 BLK BLACK LAKE BLVD SW R-O. 11/18/2009 PRIVATE UTILITY PERMIT. 11/23/2009 .... 1503 MARINE DR NE. 11/23/2009 A WATER APPLICATION. 11/23/2009 ...

i really want to know what Tuba thinks of this man?

even if tuba feels it may not be related to lindseys case.....

i read that the house with the man in the fenced back yard is lindsey uncle....he has two daughters ....i believe are 9 and 12

could a chart be done with the known date and time :) or dates and times...

is this or could this be the same person each time...and does it fit at all with lindseys case?

sorry again if this is not where i should be asking these questions....im still learning.....

thank you tuba :hug:

I think I can answer that question Tuba and I believe the following is reasonable.

Whether there was or wasn't a search on the 21st, the chart aspects for that date tells a story.
If a search is being organized, it is easy to understand how this party shows up in the chart.

I would think towns people are privately discussing the new thrust to initiate 'planned' searches when they run into each other at the market or the gas station or shopping for school supplies for example.

Undoubtedly, there are persons that are also talking directly to Melissa B. about their support and promises of assistance for future planned group searches. This person may have come in contact w/Melissa on the 21stand expressed their interest to participate.

The knowledge necessary to find Lindsey has been hidden, camouflaged by possibly one of these 'interested' residents of McCleary who appears to be most concerned & in support of finding her-like someone no one would have suspected. We can not rule out this possibility that the person responsible for Lindsey's disappearance is known to the family. Stats have proven, in the majority of these child kidnappings, the perp is somehow familiar to or with the victim.

We have a Websleuth named McCleary and others who live there and post here. How I would love to ask them who was at command central (to be) at 13 minutes of 9 last Friday. That is the individual, who may have been scouting the location legitimately or for self-protection, harbouring guilty knowledge. And it is at that moment when the facts about this individual were revealed--not at any other hour that day. Maybe those Websleuths will see the information about the Klaas search and post. I certainly hope so.

I keep reading these two posts. I'm sure there is someone, even Melissa Baum herself who has knowledge of who this person is that appears in the chart for August 21st.

Salem asked if there is any connection between the perpetrator and Lindsey's fear in April and May that something bad was going to happen. Checking into that, in May the Saturn party issued a warning to Lindsey, such as, "If you do that again, I'll......."
This is seen in the Succedent House square, Common Signs, between Mercury of the walking child and Saturn the perpetrator and using traditional timing. But she had a nameless fear and the intuition of children is protective. It is meant to alert them and prepare them. Somer Thompson did not feel well the day her mother sent her to school anyway.

Respectfully snipped and bolded by me -

Can we tell if this hidden something goes back as far as Lindsey's post about being scared? Sometime in April or May, I believe? Was someone harassing Lindsey and scaring her into silence before the abduction?

Salem

Razzberry ... Here's what Tuba had to say about Lindsey's Myspace entry.

Soltice Canyon - Thank you! What is a googlead?

I think it's a "Google Ad" -- we get spam for them sometimes at my workplace (title will say there's a problem with our "Google Ad" settings, when we actually do not use them). Hope this helps!

I too wish this case could be solved...! So many good tips and specifics here on the astro thread, yet her location remains a mystery. ::: sigh :::

Everyone who cares about this missing child is heavy with disappointment because the searches, the analysis, the tips, the horoscopes (many) have yielded nothing tangible.

There is a lunation coming on the Part of Death for the disappearance. This New Moon occurs on 16 December. The speculation becomes more astute then and something may be uncovered.

Thank you Tuba. Hoping and praying that the lunation of the new moon on December 16th brings Lindsey home.

Missing McCleary girl's family victimized in Olympia
Posted on December 10, 2009 at 4:30 PM
Updated Thursday, Dec 10 at 5:28 PM
<snipped>
Relatives of Lindsey Baum, the McCleary 10-year-old girl who vanished in June, called Olympia police last month to report a stranger in their backyard.

The homeowner said the man was crouching beneath the bedroom window of Baum's two female cousins, who are 9 and 12 years old.

Olympia Police said any connection between the two cases is coincidental, but Grays Harbor County investigators have been in touch with Olympia Detectives about the Nov. 13 incident.

In both incidents, the man was reportedly driving a silver (Mazda) car.

*Video Included In Article!

Article:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Suspicious man reported at missing girl's cousins' home
Updated Dec 11, 2009 - 2:19 pm
<snipped>
Olympia Police released a sketch Thursday of a man reported seen in the fenced backyard of a private residence a few weeks ago.

Olympia authorities responded to a call November 13th at a home in the 1200 block of Etheridge NE. The man at the scene reported he'd seen a white male, around 5'9, with reddish brown hair that had been observed in the backyard of the home.

Lindsey Baum's mother Melissa isn't sure whether there is a connection between the two cases, but she says it would be a very odd coincidence. "Either this is some really dumb guy that keeps trying to take kids in the same neighborhood, and just happened to fumble into my daughter's cousins' backyard, it's either related or a really, really odd coincidence."

31815.jpg

Listen to Jessica's report
http://www.mynorthwest.com/resource...hp?a=13051&f=/kiro/2009/12/12112009102417.mp3

Article:
http://www.mynorthwest.com/?nid=11&sid=254996
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olympia police release sketches of trespass suspect
Published: 12/12/09 2:30 am
Updated: 12/12/09 7:35 am
<snipped>
Olympia police have released sketches of a person who was spotted standing in a homeowner's yard Nov. 13 in the 1200 block of Ethridge Avenue Northeast.

When the resident asked the man for identification, the man said he would get it from his vehicle but instead drove away. The man was described as 5 feet 9, 20 to 25 years old, with a thin build and reddish-brown hair. His vehicle was described as a silver, newer-model Mazda sedan with a yellow &#8220;Titus Will&#8221; advertisement visible.

The Etheridge Drive home belongs to an aunt and uncle of Lindsey Baum, the McCleary girl who vanished while walking home from a friend&#8217;s house in June.

Olympia police have released a sketch of a person who was spotted standing in a homeowner's yard Nov. 13 in the 1200 block of Etheridge Drive Northeast.
487-suspect.highlight.prod_affiliate.5.jpg

Article:
http://www.thenewstribune.com/partners/theolympian/story/990858.html

:angel:

Put yourself in Lindsey's place that June night. The bike had been an item of contention and there was trouble from an adult over the squabble with Josh. That was certainly one instance of Mercury II squared by Saturn that day. But the bike was left behind the Shell station. If Lindsey saw it there on her trek home, wouldn't she have wanted to walk it back to the house? And there may have been the opening for some insincere man to offer help.

So what I'm getting from this Tuba, please forgive and correct me if I am wrong. As Lindsey was walking home just past the Shell station, going for the bike (because there was already trouble for it), from what I understand is that the bike is in the back of the Shell station. Not out in the open but a more secluded area. As she is just about there or even at her bike someone pulled up and convinced her to a) either go with them in the car or b)sneak up behind her and take her.

In the first scenario this would be someone who knew that there was trouble regarding the bike and it was there. This is important because knowing this to me means that he knows Lindsey pretty good to know how she knows if she was to leave the bike there, she would get in more trouble. Again this is important because the only time Lindsey can really think about the fight is when she is walking alone. My daughter is 11.5 and her conscious works this way. She would worry about it on the way home because she wouldn't want to be in anymore trouble or just didn't want to fight with her brother.

If we can figure out who was in this situation we should have our perp. Someone Lindsey trusts enough to distract her attention enough feel safe, in such a short amount of time to me means that this person(s) knows her very well.

I know this is really far fetched but a lot can happen in such a short amount of time, take a minute to actually time out up to maybe 5 minutes, a lot of things can be said.

What was the name of the family that the friend was at who broke up the fight between Lindsey and her brother because I'm pretty sure she discussed the situation when she got there. You know just like saying, you even off the cufff, something like "those kids always fighting", or whatever else and innocently enough a conversation starts.

Some how either by chance or quickly decided this person got her.

I am so sorry this is long but I started and couldn't seem to stop.:angel::blushing:

Well, it certainly could have happened. I just think she might have been concerned about that bike and leaving it cast down behind the station, it could have been damaged or stolen. On the other hand, why would it show up in the chart of her disappearance if it weren't involved, KWIM?

There had been the reprimand for pilfering candy at the stores and then a ban against going into them. That also fit until we learned the stores would have been closed anyway. That leaves the bicycle and the party who put a halt to the squabble.

Tuba could a event chart tell us if the man in Olympia who was in the backyard of Lindsey's cousin was involved in Lindsey's abduction?

Tuba could a event chart tell us if the man in Olympia who was in the backyard of Lindsey's cousin was involved in Lindsey's abduction?

i would like to more too :)

Venus on November 13 was directly atop the Part of Misfortune from Lindsey's disappearance chart and that links the two occurences. The Sun and Mercury were in that House 10 of authority and aspecting Jupiter-Neptune as well as Uranus of the disappearance plus forming opposition to Venus-Mars of disappearance . The Moon does not connect nor does Mars (too wide for a square to the Venus-Mars in Taurus of that night). His strange appearance in the backyard may mean he is following the case or if he is a primitive predator, he may sense vulnerability instinctually. The connections are only partial and are therefore inconclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle