Was a stun gun used in the crime or not

Was a stun gun used in this crime?

• Yes

Votes: 43 25.6%
  • No

Votes: 125 74.4%

• Total voters
children by parents would be a common thing to do, especially if it was all an INSIDE job as JR stated.

I recall also that Mr. Stine was given/offered a job ? in Georgia when the Ramseys went back to begin again AWAY from Boulder, and the hell house. Wasn't it Patsy that called the Boulder home that?

In reading the most recent link that I posted on the thread 'Did JonBenet Accidentally Kill Herself', I had not remembered that John owned two planes at that time.

Anyone have more details on what kind they were? I loaned out my DOI, and it goes into intricate description of the plane that was his special TOY, and the one that was scheduled to go to Mpls/Charlevoix 'that' morning.

I do not remember reading of the 'other'plane.

Twizzler, what a nice logical position! Of course, "no footprints" in the snow would mean, no intruder, no fifth person, no removal of items from the home, it would black out all possible scenarios! Thanks Twiz, you proved with that nice logical statement that the "lack of footprints in the snow" has no bearing on this case. There clearly wasn't enough snow to factor in at all.

I would love if everyone would take a closeup look at the window below the grate. Interesting in how the fall leaves are INSIDE and how the scuffing on the ledge "logically" points to how those leaves made it inside.http://www.acandyrose.com/crimescene-basement.htm

sissi said:
I would love if everyone would take a closeup look at the window below the grate. Interesting in how the fall leaves are INSIDE and how the scuffing on the ledge "logically" points to how those leaves made it inside.http://www.acandyrose.com/crimescene-basement.htm

Sissi,

The leaves and other debris is piled at the corners of the window-well because of the wind, not because an intruder moved them into the corners. When the wind blows, the swirling leaves won't stay in the center of the window-well. The wind will move the leaves to the ends of the window-well, where they can't go any further and therefore will pile up. Some of the leaves and debris will be blown through the hole in the glass window.

JMO

sissi said:
IF you slide this into your mail, open it, then edit ..zoom..you may see what I see.
What you see, is the same thing Lou Smit saw, which turned out to be permanent marks in the concrete and not related in any way to the crime.

sissi said:
http://www.acandyrose.com/window-basement5.jpg
IF you slide this into your mail, open it, then edit ..zoom..you may see what I see.

I'm looking. I see a bit of string and lots of leaves. I see a lot of leaves at the actual window itself which would suggest to me that an intruder DIDN'T go in that way. His derriere would surely have pulled those leaves down into the basement?

From Crt.Tv.
The open basement window, movement of the window well grate and the presence of leaves and debris in the basement below the open window and a number of other clues point to the window being the entry point for the intruder.
Pieces of debris from the window well were found in the wine cellar where JonBenet's body was discovered.

Sissi: I see a disturbance, I see wet leaves stuck to the ledge and a cleared area on the cement, which "could" indicate someone DID slide in ,taking the leaves with them .

sissi said:
From Crt.Tv.
The open basement window, movement of the window well grate and the presence of leaves and debris in the basement below the open window and a number of other clues point to the window being the entry point for the intruder.
Pieces of debris from the window well were found in the wine cellar where JonBenet's body was discovered.

Sissi: I see a disturbance, I see wet leaves stuck to the ledge and a cleared area on the cement, which "could" indicate someone DID slide in ,taking the leaves with them .

-----------Well with all of the other apparent staging, consider this. AFTER Mrs. Stanton woke her husband, the collectively heard something like a grating sound. SO IF IF the 'stagers' are the folks we have known and commented on for eight years, it coulda been them collecting bits and pieces of stuff. ON the other hand WHY would they have opened the window well grate? There should have been enough leaves on the grass to pick up for staging.

Another neighbor who noted the Ramsey yard light that was typically on was OFF that night. Help me out, was this the same neighbor who saw a moving light in the house around midnight ?, and wasn't this the light that was noted in the kitchen area?

IF IF it was a wiry athletic person, is there a hand hold that would have allowed them to just swing and lever into the basement without putting their rear end on the sill?

Is the window well cover hinged on the house side surely not on the lifting side when you are standing on the walk contemplating how to do whatever, huh?

Camper said:
Another neighbor who noted the Ramsey yard light that was typically on was OFF that night. Help me out, was this the same neighbor who saw a moving light in the house around midnight ?, and wasn't this the light that was noted in the kitchen area?

Camper,

The next door neighbor to the south, Diane Brumfit, noticed the Ramsey outside security light at the southeast corner of the sun room, normally kept on all night, was not on that night. She said the light had been kept on at night for years, but had been turned off that night.

The next door neighbor to the north, Scott Gibbons, said there was late-night movement of people in the kitchen that night. He said they appeared to be creeping around as if trying not to awaken or disturb anyone. He also said the light was on in the butler kitchen around midnight, the first time he had ever seen that light burning. Gibbons observed these events from the window of his own kitchen.

JMO

Jayelles said:
I see a lot of leaves at the actual window itself which would suggest to me that an intruder DIDN'T go in that way. His derriere would surely have pulled those leaves down into the basement?
Leaves are not important because "his derriere" would have had to wipe off all that dirt on the window sill that had been there for months, and was completely undisturbed after the crime.

BlueCrab said:
Camper,

The next door neighbor to the south, Diane Brumfit, noticed the Ramsey outside security light at the southeast corner of the sun room, normally kept on all night, was not on that night. She said the light had been kept on at night for years, but had been turned off that night.

The next door neighbor to the north, Scott Gibbons, said there was late-night movement of people in the kitchen that night. He said they appeared to be creeping around as if trying not to awaken or disturb anyone. He also said the light was on in the butler kitchen around midnight, the first time he had ever seen that light burning. Gibbons observed these events from the window of his own kitchen.

JMO

It seems like our intruder knew enough to unscrew a light bulb, and to take care not to disturb the Ramseys while creeping around.
Would the Ramseys have had the criminal foresight to turn off a light, why creep around inside their own home ??
Since I suspect a neighbor's child, I would love to have these people questioned more thoroughly, and "what happened to the twins that lived with Melody?" Maybe that scream came from her own garage?

sissi said:
Would the Ramseys have had the criminal foresight to turn off a light, why creep around inside their own home ??
The Ramseys spent hours creeping around in the dark staging the crime scene. Of course they turned the lights off -- had a neighbor come home late from a Christmas party and seen them awake it would have blown the whole plan.

BC, or anyone know where the time frame for the light out, and when the creeping was done

Exactly what time of day did the two different neighbors sight the light out for the first time, and the creeping/in kitchen area?

IF IF before the imagined time of death, it would certainly be a topic to dig into, and sift it out to the finest grain of sand.

What was the southeast corner of the house? Meaning, did it face the street, an alley, etc.

Was it at the Butler Door, the front door, etc.

What would the light have highlighted?

Is it where the baseball bat was found, outside the garage, etc.?

I also remember John's office light was found on - and his robe was over the desk chair.

Did I remember this right?

I don't remember where the outside light was either, but I do remember a discussion that first year about the Boulder burglar and his mo..which included unscrewing light bulbs at his point of entry. not sure if this is rumor or fact...

and I don't have a source, only my dim memory. The south south east side of R house would have faced the south neighbor, and would have illuminated the sidewalk that Fernie came up to the hall door into the area of the winding stairs.

So if you are standing in the street looking at the R house it is on the left, which is I believe south. I cannot see the Rocky Mountains from the R street, and the Mountains are what I base my directional aptitude on, with certainty.

Edited to add, I smell another trip to Boulder and look again. I seem to recall that the neighboring house on the south, is a two story house, which would make that entrance totally visible IF IF IF the neighbors were home and IF IF they were looking out a north upstairs window. I seem to remember large bushes on the R property boundary on south side. I have to make a shopping trip to McGuckins and swing by the R house.

I have never gone along with the stungun theory. To me it was proven wrong by no known stungun matching the marks on JBR. I do however give some credence to the theory that PR's rings made the marks holding JBR in a moment of extreme grief and panic.

Hello all!

I had to comment here...Of course :)

I am 100% convinced that the marks are all from Patsy's rings. I think she grabbed JBR and held her close to her own body for quite some time. I think she squeezed the lifeless child a bit too hard and produced the marks.

Here is my link:

http://www.geocities.com/wolfchick942003/photopage.html

Check it out if you don't know my theory already.

If we find the rings, we find the "weapon." I have no doubts.

I did not mean to not give you credit WolfmarsGirl for you theory,but i could not remember who proposed the ring theory.I beleive you have something their.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back