Donna Brock

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't know if it needs to be something that would hold up in a trial, though. Donna's basically got nothing to lose by talking about anything she knows. She has no life if she stays quiet. And doesn't she have children? Even if they're not young children, it might give her some incentive to want to be out and be in their lives. I would say husband too, but I've heard so little of him, that I'm not sure they'd even be together at this point.

I think she is divorced and she told me all her kids were grown. The reason she told me that is because she said Misty kept nagging her about how she wanted Christmas presents. Donna was annoyed that Misty was begging her for Christmas presents, Donna said she gives her grown children money, and doesn't shop for them.

misty is a piece of work..Can't even imagine asking or nagging somebody for gifts....good grief! A person she has only known 4 months or so...

I guess misty thinks she is deserving...

misty is a piece of work..Can't even imagine asking or nagging somebody for gifts....good grief! A person she has only known 4 months or so...

Well Whips, afterall, she's just a kid. Oh wait, per TN, she's the mastermind behind a drug ring? JMO, Misty couldn't mastermind her way out of a paper bag.

Maybe they wouldn't be in jail now if there was a mastermind in this ring?

I think she is divorced and she told me all her kids were grown. The reason she told me that is because she said Misty kept nagging her about how she wanted Christmas presents. Donna was annoyed that Misty was begging her for Christmas presents, Donna said she gives her grown children money, and doesn't shop for them.

LOL, I'm sure Misty would take money too. :)

Sorry gang! I didn't realize the Donna B thread was closed until I went to move some posts to it. I was wondering why people were discussing her issues on other threads. It appears to have been closed due to some heated discussions while I was gone.

Let's start over and keep it calm. :)

What is the deal with Donna? How does she fit into all of this? Does she REALLY know where HaLeigh is?

I wonder if Donna was into drugs prior to meeting Misty.

What is the deal with Donna? How does she fit into all of this? Does she REALLY know where HaLeigh is?

I wonder if Donna was into drugs prior to meeting Misty.

My opinion only is that she did use drugs prior and that made her a perfect plant. I hope TM didn't know about that - I don't imagine he would have put TES in that amount of risk if he had.

She may have joined TES for notoriety rather than sacrifice. Misty gave her what she wanted and wasn't getting from TES. JMO!!!

(Note: I moved over some posts from the General Discussion thread about Donna).

My opinion only is that she did use drugs prior and that made her a perfect plant. I hope TM didn't know about that - I don't imagine he would have put TES in that amount of risk if he had.

She may have joined TES for notoriety rather than sacrifice. Misty gave her what she wanted and wasn't getting from TES. JMO!!!

(Note: I moved over some posts from the General Discussion thread about Donna).

I agree Kimster. I think she used prior as well. She fell pretty quick.

WOW, to look at her mug shot, and what she looked like when going to NY for the Today show, WOW---- Drugs really do age you fairly quickly....

Do we know if she has a previous criminal record?

Just throwing this out there...you can do all the background checks you want on people...some are drug users/abusers that don't have a record.

So it's possible Donna may have used drugs prior to this incident.

Also, someone on one of these threads made the very wise comment that just because people volunteer for TES, while a very noble thing to do, doesn't make them perfect. Nor does it make them free of problems, addictions, etc.

On Steph Watts show, Tim Miller said he did a background check on her and she did not have a record.

Thanks for that Levi! I would think that is standard protocol (did i spell that right?) but then again, not everyone thinks the way i do...lol.

I have a question about Donna Brock.

Last night on the NG show, Mark NeJame made a comment (paraphrasing) "when Tim found out about Donna he immediately dropped her from TES". My question is this: If TES dropped Donna in October, what did Tim Miller find out about her in October? Did LE tell TM that Donna was being watched at that point in October? Bottom line, why did Tim drop Donna in October?

I have a question about Donna Brock.

Last night on the NG show, Mark NeJame made a comment (paraphrasing) "when Tim found out about Donna he immediately dropped her from TES". My question is this: If TES dropped Donna in October, what did Tim Miller find out about her in October? Did LE tell TM that Donna was being watched at that point in October? Bottom line, why did Tim drop Donna in October?

This is what Steph says: After a road rage incident, and my reporting of Donna Brock distributing drugs to Misty while on a interview in NY, Miller released brock for TES, and the police no longer required her services. <snipped> http://stephww.wordpress.com/

I noticed you posed this question to Levi also. He might know more. :)

Imagine how she would feel if a little 5 year old girl got more gifts than she did.

Imagine how she would feel if a little 5 year old girl got more gifts than she did.

Ooooo Charlie, that gave me very unpleasant chills because I think there is a lot of truth in it

Back to Donna, my first thought was maybe "wrong place wrong time" etc but you don't hang out with people like that if you are not like them IMO. I wouldn't get near them nor would many on this board. I guess I believe that you are known by the company you keep.

So my early thoughts that Donna was a heroic figure who went under cover to try to solve a missing child case were wrong it seems.

My question is IF Donna B has any idea what happened to HaLeigh, what possible reason could she have now to not spill her guts? Surely this woman is not willing to sacrifice many years of her life out of loyalty to Misty et al?

Even IF she doesn't know exactly what happened, she has been around them long enough I would think to have some valuable insight at the very least.

WTH is wrong with this woman, she IS a mother herself. Is she a grandmother as well?

Can you even imagine how her grown children must feel, seeing there mothers mug shot and having her arrested for drug trafficking I cannot imagine how disappointed they must be...Not to mention basically having your mother choose MC over them..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak
Back