Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh ? #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yw em. and thank you. i do think y'all might be onto something.

Did we ever sleuth who was legally buried the day everyone started looking for Haleigh?
This is hard to write but could she of been put in a dug grave covered up and then a
vault/casket on top of her in someone's grave? or put on top of the casket by the
grave digger? as a favor to a friend that gave him a cover or drugs as payment???
Just thinking out loud..............this funeral director and Orlando was there during the first month and then never heard of again.........why??? Didn't RC ask the funeral director/preacher to marry him and the guy turned him down?
I'm back to reading the first pages of Haleigh..........we may get the answer and over looked it.........

This is what I got so far:
2/8/09 date of death Celebration of Life 2/11/09 No Burial
2/8/09 date of death Celebration of Life 2/12/09 No Burial
2/10/09 date of death Celebration of Life 2/13/09 Burial Oakwood Cemetary
2/11/09 date of death No Celebration No Burial
2/11/09 date of death Celebration of Life 2/14/09 No Burial

I was told per Kimster to put this info here. I don't know how many of you know this already but way back at the beginning of this case there was a pickup that said Gravedigger on the back window. I believe they said it belonged to a friend of Ron's. That friend is named A.L. and is brother in law of J Watts. He works at the funeral home.
He is on the roster of employees at the funeral home site along with his picture. He is the groundskeeper, gravedigger, etc. I can't give myspace link, but gravedigger is his aka. Lots of mudbogging pictures and he's near RC's age. It is definitely the same guy because he has pix of his niece with an unusual first name--that is also the same name of J Watt's daughter. If any of you have been reading this theory thread re the Hwy 17 funeral home location, you may find this interesting!

Did you notice the saying he has on his ms page? I am taking this directly from his page and it creeps me out! In bold:

It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Am I understanding this right.. There is a relative/ employee of Watts Funeral Home who just happens to be a good friend of Ronald Cummings... And the guy is the grounds keeper /grave digger for the funeral home?
Don't know about anyone else but I'm afraid my hinky meter has been not only tripped but fully blown..JMO

Jumping off my own post here, but I can't shake this feeling I have concerning the information about his possible connections with someone at the funeral home..
The more I think about this and reflect on the lack of concern by any of the Cummings to really search for HaLeigh the more I am inclined to believe something like this may have happened... Ron and his whole family have been entirely too resigned in regards to her disappearance.JMO

Tropic Ave. DOES intersect with Hwy. 17.
I don't know how to post a Google map but I did see that it does.
If someone else could post a map that would be great.
Watts funeral home is located at the corner of Tropic and 17.

My personal theory is...Ron was at work ...Misty was out partying or with some guy...Ron kept trying to call her and couldnt contact her so called the local kleptomaniac who went to the home knowing it was empty of adults and that there was drugs inside. I believe that Haleigh woke up and recognised him and told him that she would tell her daddy and ..something then happened. Misty couldnt say he wasnt there because she was meant to be babysitting and Ron was trapped cos not only was he sleeping with a minor he had drugs in the house and the other pair knew it so basically its like aring of silence to protect there own interests.

Hope this helps...

Rt17toTropicAveSatsuma.jpg

This is as close as I can get. You can (sort of) make out the head stones on display - at least I think they're on display and not a cemetary... :waitasec:

HHC_WattsFuneralHome.jpg

Because of the recent emphasis around Ronald & dealing drugs....

I will say Ronald owed someone money & Haleigh was payment.

Because of the recent emphasis around Ronald & dealing drugs....

I will say Ronald owed someone money & Haleigh was payment.

IMHO..I'm thinking Ron C and his family would like for LE and for us all to believe that is the case, but I'm not buying that scenario.. JMO

they sure do, twall. it's so obvious this am. i apologize foy the error. :blushing:

Did you notice the saying he has on his ms page? I am taking this directly from his page and it creeps me out! In bold:

It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Isn't that a Mark Twain quote?

Not only does Tropic and Hwy 17 intersect and the property that Watts Funeral Home butts up to it, with a frontal entry from Hwy. 17, but Tropic ave, sort of curves to the right and thus it wraps around to the backside of Watts Funeral Home property. There is a little barber shop that is directly on the corner of Tropic/Hwy. 17. BUT it is owned by Watts Funeral Hoome and the barber shop is operated/rented by someone else.
I will take photos of this area and post them ASAP.

Ger a notary can marry people in Florida. I stood up for someone once that was married by one.
Oh, yes, yes of course they can! I was just saying that I didn't think that J. Watts was a minister, is all...just a notary.

If we can agree to disagree- two things are Very hinky about TN and AS activities on that fateful day(s) in February:

1-TN showing up so quickly after the 911 call, WITH an 8X10 photo of HaLeigh (and her infamous LE sweater/jacket).

and 2-AS not saying until 10 DAYS after that she had been over to the home earlier in the evening (her "that's a crock story" was in my opinion-just that -a crock).
These two things alone (and there are sooo many others) lead me to no other conclusion than that they were indeed involved in a coverup....JMHO

I'd like to address this somewhat...and weigh in my own opinion/observation:

1. TN's addy of 105 Rita lane is exactly 10.5 miles, I clocked it personally with the trip meter, from that addy to 202 Green Lane. The long dirt road that is inbetween Hwy. 17 and Rita Lane could be traveled at a high rate of speed. Going thru Pomona Park, there is only a caution light and the speed limit is 40-45mph. However, if the south district LE were all at 202 Green lane, it wouldn't be unheard of, to travel over the speed limit going through that little town, on hwy. 17, unnoticed or stopped. Speed limit is quickly placed at 60mph from that point on, til you reach the only other traffic light before you get to Green Lane. At that time of night/morning, likely the traffic light remained green so one could sail through it as well. There is nothing along Buffalo Bluff road to hinder a high rate of speed, either. So, while I think it is entirely plausible to make it in record time, I'm not saying that this is what happened...

2. AS not saying that she was there that night to drop off clothing, to the media, until days later... Well, that's when she said it to the media! We don't know what she'd already told LE investigating. We just know when it was told to the media. We all know that LE hasn't told the public everything that they know... I also have a theory as to why AS mentioned the little tid bit about visiting the blue trailer that night...days later. It was being questioned by local media about that time that MC wasn't at home that night...to off set those 'rumors' and questions by the media, AS let fly with the information, that I firmly believe that LE already knew about. All of which still doesn't mean that MC wasn't home, later on that night, after AS claims to have visited the blue trailer that night.

Not only does Tropic and Hwy 17 intersect and the property that Watts Funeral Home butts up to it, with a frontal entry from Hwy. 17, but Tropic ave, sort of curves to the right and thus it wraps around to the backside of Watts Funeral Home property. There is a little barber shop that is directly on the corner of Tropic/Hwy. 17. BUT it is owned by Watts Funeral Hoome and the barber shop is operated/rented by someone else.
I will take photos of this area and post them ASAP.
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

This is what I got so far:
2/8/09 date of death Celebration of Life 2/11/09 No Burial
2/8/09 date of death Celebration of Life 2/12/09 No Burial
2/10/09 date of death Celebration of Life 2/13/09 Burial Oakwood Cemetary
2/11/09 date of death No Celebration No Burial
2/11/09 date of death Celebration of Life 2/14/09 No Burial

All of those no burials are cremations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics