Photo Help

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't open attached pictures. I get an error message saying not authorized. Help!

Howdy ,

I have 4 photos for the Michael Jackson thread. Is there a way to get them uploaded without putting them on my private site or photo bucket?

Guess maybe my question really is, if I put them on my private site and then upload them, is there a reference to my site? I wouldn't want that.

Might I just email you the photos and let you put them in for me?

Bumping for a newbies questions. :)

Great Forum and Posters!
Question: I am new. How do I view a member's photo attachments, Thanks, B

I hope this is the right thread to post in..

I was wondering how people put multiple pictures in a post as attachments... for the life of me I can't figure it out.. :-/

TIA for helping :)

ETA: Woohoo! I figured it out! Thanks for having a help thread though!

I want to post a picture as an attachment to the Sodder family picture thread but my attachment management for that page says this:

You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may edit your posts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BB code is On
Smilies are On
code is On
HTML code is Off
[/quote]

But on this particular page here in this forum it reads:

[quote]You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may post attachments
You may edit your posts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

[/quote]

How might I resolve this problem please and post the images of the DC's I have gotten for the Children? Thank you in advance.

Thanks . Yes it worked for me and it also unlocked all the other picture attachments that could not be seen on the threads. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viki Cowan
Back