2010.04.06 KC's jail house letters released

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
my neck is out of wack-lol- reading the pages that are sideways. almost tempted to just pick up the computer monitor and lift it sideways. upside down and upright to be able to read all -lol. wow- i spent all day reading as much as i could but truthfully i did not turn monitor sideways so i sort of had to fake the ones i could not read by holding head at weird angle to catch the words . oh boy-- fun and games start now- what a mess of her thought processes and plans for her future. some things she wrote actually had me understanding her way of thinking- now that could be scary! at times i felt she was like a liitle kid- others like a woman who had a hard life emotionally and was hurt. shes such a combo of many levels of who she is perhaps. jmo many will be hurt by this letters and how much is true and false in her words. wow is all i can say for now

Instead of sharing stories of some of the cute and quirky antics of her child, she chooses to share stories of her own childhood. SMH.

I could complain about so many things ...

... but MOST ESPECIALLY, the obnoxious penmanship.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Seriously, it helped to suffer through these together. I could not have done it without you WSers. I look forward to reading even more insights when my eyesight returns. So, you take ibuprophen and I'll take acetominophen and we'll record for future readers which meds get rid of the jailhouse-letter-migraine first. :wink:

snipped by me (for space).

Lee, come closer, come here,
Some of us know, some of us have lived it. You work hard, never steal, try to be a GOOD person... it does not matter does it? Mom yells at you, "You need to be nicer to her, it doesn't matter what she does, we need to ignore it".
Your mom makes you feel like carp when she does this to you? When you try to explain... Hey!!! Mom, I am a good person?
Here is what you need to do...
Go visit KC, tell her you need to have a LIFE, that you love her but you need to tell the truth. It's O.K. that you love her, you are her brother.
Then, on the next court hearing, please go sit on Caylees side.
Because if you don't take a stand now, if your parents will not stick up for you... how can you ever bring your future wife and children to their house? How can anything be normal? It is NOT O.K. or normal for them to sacrifice you for your sister, are you hearing me?

I am only on page 23 of this thread but had to quote this. I have said the same thing for so long. I think Lee has been the black sheep of this family for a long time. I know how that feels.. It appears to me that Lee has always been pushed to the back. I know he loves his family but sometimes we have to use tuff-love. We have to love ourselves enough to say you know what, I have done my part now its time for you to deal with your own mess and love me for who I am and just walk away. Lee I honestly beleive that you will stand up for Caylee when it really matters, and if CA and GA don't support you on that, as much as it hurts you have to walk away and live your life.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Rob Bodnar sought to have the couple -- who could face up to life in prison if convicted -- held, noting both made threats to a police informant and others.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2008-07-23/news/cop23_1_robyn-adams-marijuana-seeds-marijuana-growing

Robyn's husband, who was arrested along with her, was a police officer. This article helps provide a "more" complete picture of who Robyn Adams is and, IMO, being the spouse of a law enforcement officer, tells me that she knew alot more about how it works on the "inside." JMO~

Forgive me if this has been talked about, admittedly I haven't read the entire thread and am only to page 256 of the letters.

The biggest "bombshell" I see so far was in Yuri's supplemental report about the interview with Robin.

"Robyn Adams spoke with Casey Anthony the day Caylee Anthony's remains were found (December 11th, 2008). After a chaplain informed Casey of the recovery, Casey Anthony told Robyn Adams law enforcement had found the body of a small child with a baby blanket inside a black garbage bag. As a note, the information regarding the baby blanket and black garbage bag was not made known to the jail chaplain so Casey Anthony had knowledge of items only the suspect, certain law enforcement personnel and the certain medical examiner's knew".

If Robyn is being truthful, and what purpose would it serve her not to be in her statement, this is HUGE!!! We have Casey identifying things at the dump site that had yet to be made public.

I'm VERY excited about this tidbit, anyone else?

In all the pages there is not one loving "memory" of her beautiful baby girl that she shares with her pen-pal.

Such as:

I heard a song on the radio today and it reminded me of Caylee. She would dance like a little nut whenever that song played on the radio.

I had green beans for dinner tonight. They reminded me of Caylee, she really loved green beans.

"I wasn't in love with Jesse (his name seems to be illegible and written over, did she put the wrong name the first time? lol) and he was in love with my daughter. Not my idea of a happy marriage."

http://www.wesh.com/download/2010/0406/23069066.pdf
page 161

This confirms what Jesse had said, she called off the engagement because he loved Caylee.

my neck is out of wack-lol- reading the pages that are sideways. almost tempted to just pick up the computer monitor and lift it sideways. upside down and upright to be able to read all -lol. wow- i spent all day reading as much as i could but truthfully i did not turn monitor sideways so i sort of had to fake the ones i could not read by holding head at weird angle to catch the words . oh boy-- fun and games start now- what a mess of her thought processes and plans for her future. some things she wrote actually had me understanding her way of thinking- now that could be scary! at times i felt she was like a liitle kid- others like a woman who had a hard life emotionally and was hurt. shes such a combo of many levels of who she is perhaps. jmo many will be hurt by this letters and how much is true and false in her words. wow is all i can say for now

With document open and pointer on the page, right-click and click on "rotate clockwise" - this should help.

I asked someone who knows KC personally for years....why KC letters seem to be filled with rage towards Cindy and Jesse BUT not to George or Lee. The answer I received back is brilliant: Which 2 could KC control (GA & LEE) which 2 people KC could not control (Jesse & Cindy). Which 2 did KC want their love & approval (Jesse & Cindy).

I definitely think they are a contrivance. She probably heard some of the mitigation talk, etc and ran with it. She seemed to know exactly what points to bring up, even addressing the 31 days. Suspicious.

I don't know. I think it's a bit of both. Surely she thinks she's pulling something over on Robyn, and anyone else that reads it. But at the same time, it's like she's trying too hard to do it, and some of the real her is emerging in these letters. They just don't sound totally contrived to me. Rather, it's her attempt at contriving something but failing miserably because her selfish, gotta be all about me me me personality takes over and ruins what she set out to accomplish.

So yes, maybe she hoped someone would read it, and tried to address everything she's read here, but at the same time she shot herself in the foot by being unable to separate her narcisstic and immature personality from the equation. Thus it sounds contrived, and just like her at the same time.

If this was a defense ploy, it's the worst one I've ever seen. If she was a GOOD sociopath, she could have pulled it off. Because she gives sociopaths a bad name, these letters did not do what they set out to do. Instead, they're only driving the nails deeper into her coffin.

Just rotate the document next time. Right click on doc then click on rotate and keep rotating it till it is right way up.

BBM: I respectfully disagree. The act of tranquilizing her child constitutes aggravated child abuse and if a death occurs as a result of said aggravated child abuse, then you have 1st degree murder.

ITA...It's like saying.."I have beaten my child many many times and she has only died this last one...."

My sister in law works for Department of Child services and says she has seen people get death penalty for what she feels truly was accidental. She provided me this definition of murder in the first given to her once by LE.

Murder

(a) Murder is the unlawful killing of a human being with malice aforethought. Every murder perpetrated by poison, lying in wait, or any other kind of willful, deliberate, malicious, and premeditated killing; or committed in the perpetration of, or attempt to perpetrate, any arson, escape, murder, kidnapping, treason, espionage, sabotage, aggravated sexual abuse or sexual abuse, child abuse, burglary, or robbery; or perpetrated as part of a pattern or practice of assault or torture against a child or children; or perpetrated from a premeditated design unlawfully and maliciously to effect the death of any human being other than him who is

Any other murder is murder in the second degree.

Now, I know every state is different. But in my mind...the moment she put tape over her face to cover up the crime...shows she knew what she did was wrong. If she would have called 911 right then and there and attempted to save Caylee's life then I will go along with the accident. But to wait 31 days, lie, cover up and hide the body tells me different. Just my opinion.

sociopaths dont love anyone but themselves......so it's kinda redundant saying she didnt love jesse. she didnt love caylee or anyonelse for that matter.

Forgive me if this has been talked about, admittedly I haven't read the entire thread and am only to page 256 of the letters.

The biggest "bombshell" I see so far was in Yuri's supplemental report about the interview with Robin.

"Robyn Adams spoke with Casey Anthony the day Caylee Anthony's remains were found (December 11th, 2008). After a chaplain informed Casey of the recovery, Casey Anthony told Robyn Adams law enforcement had found the body of a small child with a baby blanket inside a black garbage bag. As a note, the information regarding the baby blanket and black garbage bag was not made known to the jail chaplain so Casey Anthony had knowledge of items only the suspect, certain law enforcement personnel and the certain medical examiner's knew".

If Robyn is being truthful, and what purpose would it serve her not to be in her statement, this is HUGE!!! We have Casey identifying things at the dump site that had yet to be made public.

I do not find Robyn believable. She is a convicted drug dealer. Kc spoke to Jb immediatley after the announcement on tv. Jb probably had this information. He is an officer of the court. Also, Ja was on the phone to GA and Ca, they even met them at the airport. That information got out quickly with the press and by the minute. I will check the Ng transcript that night. Moo

Here I have found the link to Ng transcript of Dec 11th 08. By that night, the only certain officers had already leaked the information to the public about the bag and the duct tape. Who knows what else. Also, Tm claims that Le took him right down to the spot where she was found. Yuri didn't mention Tm in his report. IMO

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/11/ng.01.html

I have some real concerns about it actually. I realize that jail snitches do not have exemplary records working in their favor, on the other hand, they're not all married to cops either... JMO ~

Robyn's husband, who was arrested along with her, was a police officer. This article helps provide a "more" complete picture of who Robyn Adams is and, IMO, being the spouse of a law enforcement officer, tells me that she knew alot more about how it works on the "inside." JMO~

And, IIRC, Casey had a thing for cops. Which is interesting, considering Robyn's background, and Casey's willingness to befriend her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18