OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking of driving over to Sauvie Island. I would if anyone has anything special they would want me to look at or for.

Wow, just wow. I had not seen that yet. I spent my day with my 17 yr old son getting parts for his truck and so he could change his girlfriends oil. Of course I complained about the money and blah blah blah. But then we were in wal mart and one of the TV's had a newschannel on that had a blip about Kyron.
I stopped complaining. I want this little boy home so one day his parents can complain too.
I cried in walmart and had to explain to my son. He bought a sticker of a green red eyed frog and put it on his tail gate.
Thank you to all for your diligence and your compassion. I think all Websluethers make the world a better place.

Interesting link:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37523071/

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Investigators looking into the disappearance June 4 of Kyron Horman asked Saturday for anyone with photos or videos created that day, and June 3 of roads around Skyline school, to provide to contact police.

Video of these specific locations was being sought:

NW Cornelius Pass, Germantown, Logie Trail, Rocky Point, Skyline, West Union, Springville, Newberry, McNamee, Kaiser Thompson and Laidlaw roads and Bethany Boulevard.

Editing to add this:
The request includes a stretch of Oregon 30 from NW Rocky Point Road to Germantown Road which does not pass by the school at all. It does however, parallel Sauvie Island, where searchers have spent the last several days.

Whoa, Laidlaw Road? Here that is a waste mgmt corp., as in, garbage collection. Please, tell me it's not the same up there.

I missed something BIG.

I was commenting on a poster who said although she hated to write it, she would prefer that her daughter was dead than to continue being molested by a sicko. (I paraphrased). And I agree.

I don't think that it would be considered, since entrapment is when a law enforcement agent entices a person to commit a crime when they otherwise might now.

Legal definition here:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/73176/entrapment_in_criminal_law.html

Of most importance:

Entrapment does not occur when government agents are put undercover for the purpose of exposing crime; in those instances, they are simply set to monitor the criminal activity that is already going on, which is not entrapment.

Well I'm not going to pay the blogger who wrote whatever blog post that is on Associated Content, but...

What your copy/paste says is monitoring. Telling the parents to do something that would incriminate them should they do it sounds like my understanding of entrapment. But IANAL.

PSA:

There is a common goal in this forum to find out what happened to Kyron.
Let's not forget that. We all come together to share ideas and infomration.

But some posts are becoming very personal in nature( and not in a good way) to and about other posters points of view and input. That inhibits the conversation and starts a division that is not constructive. Then the discussion becomes about us instead of about Kyron.

let's not do that. Agree or disagree it does not matter, but please remain respectful and keep your eyes on the goal of discovering what happened to Kyron.

as always where this post lands on the thread is entirely random.

Merci!

I'm sorry, & I can already feel the daggers being thrown at my back, but when I think of the immediate family going about their daily routine within minutes of little Kyron going missing - I'm immediately reminded of Casey going about her daily barhopping routine while Caylee was "supposedly" kidnapped. I hope the family isn't involved, I really hope so.

No matter what anyone says, no matter the scenario, and even though I'm not the one living this nightmare - there's nothing & nobody in hedoubletoothpicks that would keep me from looking for my child. Period. Plain & simple.

Not gonna throw any daggers but I am going to suggest you go back and read this thread and Caylee Anthony's so that you know what is going on.

Something else at that same link I supplied in my last post:

Portland schools sent an automated message to parents in the school district that the boy was missing. Meanwhile, police walked the school grounds with K-9 tracking teams, searched every room and closet inside the school and even checked the roof.

Wow, just wow. I had not seen that yet. I spent my day with my 17 yr old son getting parts for his truck and so he could change his girlfriends oil. Of course I complained about the money and blah blah blah. But then we were in wal mart and one of the TV's had a newschannel on that had a blip about Kyron.
I stopped complaining. I want this little boy home so one day his parents can complain too.
I cried in walmart and had to explain to my son. He bought a sticker of a green red eyed frog and put it on his tail gate.
Thank you to all for your diligence and your compassion. I think all Websluethers make the world a better place.

Well, we can sure see who young master redkatrampant takes after. What a wonderful sentiment from a young man who obviously loves his Momma. It's nice to picture that lil red eyed tree frog on the tailgate of his truck. I think perhaps I'll go and fetch myself one as well, to put on my red Escape.

oh, man :( I thought I would check WS and I truly hoped this lil one was found alive by now :(

Well, we can sure see who young master redkatrampant takes after. What a wonderful sentiment from a young man who obviously loves his Momma. It's nice to picture that lil red eyed tree frog on the tailgate of his truck. I think perhaps I'll go and fetch myself one as well, to put on my red Escape.

oooooooooo...you guys are making me all choked up here

can you give us a hint or post an article? Am I a bad girl LOL

I was thinking of driving over to Sauvie Island. I would if anyone has anything special they would want me to look at or for.

Do you know if the bridge/road over to the island is closed at night? Or is it freely open at all hours? TIA

Very sad day.:(

Have we looked at all the SO's especially absconded ones? I just hope this isn't another Duncan.

Something else at that same link I supplied in my last post:

Portland schools sent an automated message to parents in the school district that the boy was missing. Meanwhile, police walked the school grounds with K-9 tracking teams, searched every room and closet inside the school and even checked the roof.

Jersey Girl - Just in case you haven't seen this, brought over a link to Puff's map - it shows all the routes LE mentioned and the several places/sightings have been made - it's sort of a - 'all in one map'...my kind of map. moo

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...92510424599794.0004885502c0e5890795a&t=h&z=10

can you give us a hint or post an article? Am I a bad girl LOL

Scandi, if you drive over, any photos of the layout of the land would be awesome.

Also, at mile marker 4 on Reeder Road, a group of eight people sighted a cougar crossing Reeder Road on May 4. Could you get a photo of that section of roadway and both sides of the road? I'm really curious to see what kind of habitat a cougar would feel at home.

Thank you for your offer.

That doesn't make sense to me. LE said in the press conference they encouraged the family to go get water, go grocery shopping, go excercise, etc.

You're implying entrapment.
It is not entrapment to allow people to "go on with their everyday lives". Of course the FBI watched/is watching what the immediate family is doing. They want to see if this couple is intact or if they have lovers ( Is there an impending divorce and the child was killed as retaliation?). They want to see how the couple interacts with their other children and each other (Has there been abuse in the past?). They watch to see if anyone in the immediate family appears mentally unhealthy. They observe their appetite, affect, and sleep patterns. They monitor their computer searches. They watch where they drive when out of their home. They watch every single thing the immediate family did and is doing....or.... I want my tax dollars refunded immediately!

so here are the map pictures, again, with a larger one that was behind them added (pic #1)

Maybe someone can figure out where these areas are... where the dogs are searching (k-9) where SAR is etc.

286zwo4.jpg

2lsy70z.jpg

2po4cpy.jpg

2mcvfae.jpg

2d85n9e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors