Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm getting some sort of "alternative lifestyle" vibe surrounding this case. anything at all like that pointed to in any charts. i don't know anything about how the astrology works or if it even would be shown in anything.

Can you elaborate a bit on the term 'alternative'? Would 'swinging' fall into this category (in your opinion)? TIA

I will flat out ask this question .Is the stepmother involved with his disappearance?

mom of five, there is only one degree that I know of identified to "An Arrest" and that is the degree 18° Libra. Why over the centuries astrologers came to that conclusion? It is no doubt observational because the findings of astrology are that. Before anything is identified in such a way, thousands of instances are compiled and then the conclusion drawn.

There are millions of arrests over the globe and over time where 18° LIbra does not register or only in ways so subtle as to escape detection unless you search for it but when you do see it, relief! Someone is about to get pinched. Also, as you say, this is the Sign of straight-across legal matters and it is also within the Fiery Star Path or Via Combusta.

Can you elaborate a bit on the term 'alternative'? Would 'swinging' fall into this category (in your opinion)? TIA

yes swinging is actually what came directly to mind. i'm not necessarily suggesting that anyone in the family is involved in the swinging lifestyle and i am most certainly not suggesting that alternative lifestyles are wrong or bad in any way. from the time i first saw kyron's face on the news, my gut just sort of made me think the perp might have "infilitrated" or be somehow involved in some form of swinging or other alternative lifestyle....back to lurking for me...

I will flat out ask this question .Is the stepmother involved with his disappearance?

No comment:silenced:

No one in the family has been named a POI so we are not able to talk about it at this time, however according to the charts already listed in the house of the family is empty, odd that the house of family in a childs chart.... JMO

butterfly1978, believe it or believe it not, we do your type of comparison Event to Natal all the time, so don't worry that it is unorthodox. For whatever reason, you just haven't noticed we do that. But it is the particular or specific features that you have singled out and the conclusions you drew that are valuable and they are, they are! Thank you much for the work and for sharing your results.

No comment:silenced:

No one in the family has been named a POI so we are not able to talk about it at this time, however according to the charts already listed in the house of the family is empty, odd that the house of family in a childs chart.... JMO

I have cast an horary chart for this question (with myself as the querent). Can an astro help me with interpreting it? If not, can you offer a link(s) that will be helpful in my trying to interpret it on my own? Thank you.

ETA: It was my intention to quote the post asking about the SM's possible participation. Also, if it matters, I am using Solar Fire Gold v7.0.6

***I found a recent post by FifthEssence with a link that I will attempt to use on my own. Thank you, FifthEssence :).

I have zero expertise with forensic astrology and have only been studying horary astrology for a short time, but the horary chart I have (along with the link FifthEssence provided for interp assistance) falls right in line with the other posted charts/interps here. :(

Another Resource Mom of Five ...

[ame="http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=54"]Beginners' Horary Board - Astrologers' Community[/ame]
and lessons
http://mithras93.tripod.com/

And NOW it becomes a CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION. Guess they've ruled out the theory he 'walked away' on his on accord.
About time!

Oregon Authorities Launch Criminal Investigation in Missing Boy Case

Published June 13, 2010
| FOXNews.com
authorities opened a criminal investigation Sunday into the disappearance of a 7-year-old Portland boy, after a massive land search yielded no clues into the second-grader's whereabouts.

Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton said Sunday that most of the search and rescue crews are being sent home.
But, Staton said, law enforcement and volunteers will not stop their search for the boy, described by family and friends as fun-loving and quiet.
"We are going to continue this investigation on a criminal level," he said, adding that a $25,000 reward is being offered for any information leading to the boy's location.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_search_day_10_sea.html

VIDEO: http://www.kptv.com/video/23886770/index.html

***contacted the news desk for Fox 12 Portland OR and was told the Press Conference was held at 12:00 PM NOON

During today's Noon press conference, Authorities declared that the disappearance of 7 year old Kyron Horman was now a criminal investigation.

DeclarationofCriminalInvestigation.gif

Chart angles are mutable, suggesting unstable, changeable conditions, possibly that something had recently happened (prior to announcement) to change police course of action.

The Arabic Part of SECRETS 10:32 Virgo is partile conjunct the chart ASCENDANT 10:36 Virgo showing us that the police know something they are not sharing with the public at this time.

The police are represented by Lord 1 MERCURY 06 Gemini posited partile (exactly) conjunct the MIDHEAVEN (10th House cusp) showing What Comes Before the Public Eye. Their report, a 3rd House matter, is about crime, criminality, criminal investigations, because Scorpio is on the 3rd House of Reports & Information cusp.

The crime is about the kidnapping of a child because PLUTO, co-Lord 3 of Reports & Information, is conjunct CERES in the Child's 12th House of Kidnapping (radix 4th House). The CERES-PLUTO combination is often prominent in kidnapping charts. Notice that CERES at 28 Sagittarius is precisely square the Part of FORTUNE (itself conjunct SATURN the 5th House Child 27:59 Virgo (Kyron) and sextile (opportunity) kidnapping NEPTUNE 28 Aquarius. Unfortunately, having SATURN, the natural significator of death as well as significator of Kyron the 5th House Child in this chart inconjunct NEPTUNE is another marker for kidnapping ending in death...

Arabic Part of DEATH 04:00 Gemini is partile inconjunct PLUTO co-Lord 3 and close square MARS, the traditional 3rd House Lord --- and in this chart, Lord 8 of Death. MURDER2 at 04:11 Gemini is partile conjunct the Part of DEATH.

MURDER1 at 17 Sagittarius is close square Kyron's natal SUN 16 Virgo. RAPE2 28:21 Pisces is tightly opposed SATURN the 5th House Child 27:59 Virgo (Kyron).

The Arabic Part of SEX DRIVE at 15:41 Aquarius is partile conjunct the VERTEX 15:10 Aquarius (a fate marker).

The Arabic Part of PERVERSION 09:32 Capricorn is close conjunct the Part of FIND 10:09 Capricorn which itself is partile opposed the MOON 10:13 Cancer.

Notice SUN in the horrific 22nd degree ('kill or be killed' degree according to Serbian Astrologer Nikola Stojanovic). SUN applies square SATURN the 5th House Child (Kyron) and is the Ruler of the 8th House of Death of the 5th House Child (radix House 12). With SATURN --- representing the 5th House Child and also a death significator --- in the radix 1st House (the Body), whether it was said or not, it appears from the chart that the Authorities are now in SAR mode.....

I have to say, this case, which astrologically appears to be a sex-motivated kidnapping and murder, is breaking my heart.........

Very sadly,
Soulscape

I'll say this much Jersey Girl, your question in line 3 of post #92, has me gasping for air.

Hey everybody. I found some artwork of Kyron's on KGW News' site. Can any of you do something with these in regards to your charts? I'll post the link & pics. I'll also save to my photobucket just in case they're taken down on their site.

Here's the main link, the artwork I'm posting is #11 & #12. What do you make of the Sun and the Red Squirrel? Any significance?

Hugs & Kisses,

Jersey

http://www.kgw.com/news/slideshows/Photos-Missing-boy-Kyron-Horman-95777234.html?gallery=y&c=y&img=0

Kyron_Squirl.jpg

Kyron_Sun.jpg

One thing is certain. Kyron was a very talented artist. And how unbelievable that these two pics are the only pieces in the slideshow.

One more thing before I sign off... I'm trying to remember way back to my psychology classes & color significance in childrens' drawings. I notice that in the sun picture, Kyron used black to draw, then he used the colors red, yellow, orange & blue. The only place that I've noticed where Kyron used blending was on the lips of the smile - he used blue & red to have a purple effect...at least it appears that way to me. Why is that the only place & does it have a significant meaning?

Secondly, I looked up red squirrel on Wiki. Remember the charts talking about "swinging"? Well, check out the reproduction part of the Wiki article!
[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Red_Squirrel[/ame]

More info to come when it's the right time...I'm trying not to have tunnel vision & to be objective.

Love & kisses,

Jersey

During today's Noon press conference, Authorities declared that the disappearance of 7 year old Kyron Horman was now a criminal investigation.

DeclarationofCriminalInvestigation.gif

Chart angles are mutable, suggesting unstable, changeable conditions, possibly that something had recently happened (prior to announcement) to change police course of action.

The Arabic Part of SECRETS 10:32 Virgo is partile conjunct the chart ASCENDANT 10:36 Virgo showing us that the police know something they are not sharing with the public at this time.

The police are represented by Lord 1 MERCURY 06 Gemini posited partile (exactly) conjunct the MIDHEAVEN (10th House cusp) showing What Comes Before the Public Eye. Their report, a 3rd House matter, is about crime, criminality, criminal investigations, because Scorpio is on the 3rd House of Reports & Information cusp.

The crime is about the kidnapping of a child because PLUTO, co-Lord 3 of Reports & Information, is conjunct CERES in the Child's 12th House of Kidnapping (radix 4th House). The CERES-PLUTO combination is often prominent in kidnapping charts. Notice that CERES at 28 Sagittarius is precisely square the Part of FORTUNE (itself conjunct SATURN the 5th House Child 27:59 Virgo (Kyron) and sextile (opportunity) kidnapping NEPTUNE 28 Aquarius. Unfortunately, having SATURN, the natural significator of death as well as significator of Kyron the 5th House Child in this chart inconjunct NEPTUNE is another marker for kidnapping ending in death...

Arabic Part of DEATH 04:00 Gemini is partile inconjunct PLUTO co-Lord 3 and close square MARS, the traditional 3rd House Lord --- and in this chart, Lord 8 of Death. MURDER2 at 04:11 Gemini is partile conjunct the Part of DEATH.

MURDER1 at 17 Sagittarius is close square Kyron's natal SUN 16 Virgo. RAPE2 28:21 Pisces is tightly opposed SATURN the 5th House Child 27:59 Virgo (Kyron).

The Arabic Part of SEX DRIVE at 15:41 Aquarius is partile conjunct the VERTEX 15:10 Aquarius (a fate marker).

The Arabic Part of PERVERSION 09:32 Capricorn is close conjunct the Part of FIND 10:09 Capricorn which itself is partile opposed the MOON 10:13 Cancer.

Notice SUN in the horrific 22nd degree ('kill or be killed' degree according to Serbian Astrologer Nikola Stojanovic). SUN applies square SATURN the 5th House Child (Kyron) and is the Ruler of the 8th House of Death of the 5th House Child (radix House 12). With SATURN --- representing the 5th House Child and also a death significator --- in the radix 1st House (the Body), whether it was said or not, it appears from the chart that the Authorities are now in SAR mode.....

I have to say, this case, which astrologically appears to be a sex-motivated kidnapping and murder, is breaking my heart.........

Very sadly,
Soulscape

Thanks Soulscape and the talented posters too for all you contribute to each case we study.

I am wondering if your " . . be killed" comment in your findings above could be interpreted as someone hiring a person to have Kyron killed? Kill gives me a different feeling than be killed. Ta

Hey everybody. I found some artwork of Kyron's on KGW News' site. Can any of you do something with these in regards to your charts? I'll post the link & pics. I'll also save to my photobucket just in case they're taken down on their site.

Here's the main link, the artwork I'm posting is #11 & #12. What do you make of the Sun and the Red Squirrel? Any significance?

Hugs & Kisses,

Jersey

http://www.kgw.com/news/slideshows/Photos-Missing-boy-Kyron-Horman-95777234.html?gallery=y&c=y&img=0

Kyron_Squirl.jpg

Kyron_Sun.jpg

The picture of the squirrel bothers me, because of the use of such a grey blue in the background. This picture is sad to me, the squirrel looks lonelyand the choice of colors show sadness.

Oh no. That makes me sad. I see "Red Squirrel" (Terri's nickname) holding one little acorn (Kaine and Terri's daughter?) close to her as she looks adoringly at it, while the other two acorns (Kyron, older stepbrother?) hang in a dark vacuum, unnoticed up above. I would love to hear what a children's psychologist trained in art analysis would say about this. That almost makes me cry seeing that picture. :(

Am curious what others think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member