Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So do you think AB is talking??

I do. Maybe not complete sense, so to speak, but I think he is starting to give some info.

IIRC they took her bed from the house. Plus the two bags of evidence.

Another thing that struck me was the statement that they have not found Zahra's body. And dont expect to in the landfill. Which implies something intact. They may have found some remains...not a complete set.

:(

JMO but I just don't think they have found ANY part of her body as yet....that would be SO huge.....they would surely state it was so before the media could accidentally get wind of it and start rumors.......indisputable proof that she IS dead....by them saying they've not found her body...I just don't think they'd state that if they'd found even PART of her at all. Poor dear precious little Zahra...it is horrendous to even have to think of her little body being in "parts".....SHEESH this case is simply HIDEOUS in so many ways :-((((((((

Don't forget the sheet, two pillows and comforter they took from one of the vehicles.

We do that when we're travelling...

Wasn't that the same vehicle that the passports were in?

And someone had sent her $10K?

Going somewhere?

JMO but I just don't think they have found ANY part of her body as yet....that would be SO huge.....they would surely state it was so before the media could accidentally get wind of it and start rumors.......indisputable proof that she IS dead....by them saying they've not found her body...I just don't think they'd state that if they'd found even PART of her at all. Poor dear precious little Zahra...it is horrendous to even have to think of her little body being in "parts".....SHEESH this case is simply HIDEOUS in so many ways :-((((((((

I dont dispute this-BUT there are criteria to determine someone is dead. What if they found some hair and a fingernail, for example. Than it would be tough to conclude that someone was deceased because anyone could survive a lost fingernail and some lost hair.

If they found, God Forbid, brain matter, well then it is a slam dunk because you really cant live without your brain. Or heart, or liver...you get what I am saying.

Prayers go out to those searchers, I can't imagine how awful it has got to be to have to search an area like that. Bless them for their tenacity. I am in awe of their devotion to this beautiful child.

bumpp

So do you think AB is talking??

I don't know, mytime, but considering the paucity of facts that were communicated in the presser ~ it makes me wonder if the entire presser might have been done to encourage someone to confess to what they know.

I dont dispute this-BUT there are criteria to determine someone is dead. What if they found some hair and a fingernail, for example. Than it would be tough to conclude that someone was deceased because anyone could survive a lost fingernail and some lost hair.

If they found, God Forbid, brain matter, well then it is a slam dunk because you really cant live without your brain. Or heart, or liver...you get what I am saying.

Which could mean that they found fragments that are Zahra, thanks to the woodchipper, and would explain why they aren't looking for her body. It could also mean that they want to nail down the timeline so they have proof that AB was involved.

If it's true EB received $10k from someone in the UK she'd met online, what was that money for? Is it related to Zahra's disappearance? Could she have been handed over to someone for the cash? If so, a discarded computer or hard drive in the landfill might show the conversations and arrangements made with this other person and lead to a timeline and some answers.

Just tossing it out there...haven't really thought it through yet.

I just have to say something here, it is highly unlikely if not impossible for the child to have been spirited out of the country to the UK. Not even for 10 thousand dollars.

The UK is not a third world country, has very tough immigration laws and is surrounded by water, it is almost impossible to smuggle anything in, certainly NOT a child.

The only borders she could have crossed are north and south, Canada and Mexico but then one wonders why.

Her hearing aids were left behind because she didn't need them anymore, her leg is gone because they would have us believe she walked away or was abducted. In the first case she would take her hearing aids with her, in the second an abductor wouldn't stop for the leg or the hearing aids. I am 98% sure her parents are responsible for her being missing.

The 2% of doubt is because maybe her parents were so punitive towards her, just maybe they removed her hearing aids as a punishment and she may have finally snapped and run away, who could blame her. Maybe she put her trust in a stranger and it was totally misplaced....but I guess the attempt at cover up tells the whole story. My heart aches for her, what a truly sad life.

Which could mean that they found fragments that are Zahra, thanks to the woodchipper, and would explain why they aren't looking for her body. It could also mean that they want to nail down the timeline so they have proof that AB was involved.

I thought the woodchipper had been ruled out? The dogs hit on the engine area, and it may have just been a workers injury. Correct me if Im wrong.

They took her bed out. Lab is running tests maybe they think she passed in her room? Possible of course but then what did they do with her?

Oh ok, yes you are right... finding "part of her remains" made me think on the lines of an arm or torso or brain tissue or something....I didn't even consider hair or a fingernail or something like that .. thanks!

This is the belief I have at this time, I am sad to say.

I think MOO is whatever plan they had or she had was discombobulated and blew up and they went to plan C.Whatever that is.

I thought the woodchipper had been ruled out? The dogs hit on the engine area, and it may have just been a workers injury. Correct me if Im wrong.

I'm not sure...I was speculating out loud.. sorry if I mislead you. :blushing:

I do think it's a bit odd that they shifted the focus to a potential homicide investigation, removed the Amber Alert, etc so early in the case. LE must know something or have some crucial evidence, IMO. Looking back to other cases, it always seems that LE tries to hold out hope with the public, even when they know in their hearts the child is gone, just in case there is a chance they're wrong. In the Caylee Anthony case, for instance, the dogs had hit on human remains in that car (very similiar to what happened here), yet there were plenty of people - law enforcement included - that continued to insinuate she may still be alive. The dogs hit on decomp in the mom's trunk and people (even some here) continued to say "well, it could be someone else's body..." etc etc

This makes me think LE has more than just a dog indicating someone was dead in those cars. THere has to be someone specific linking that to poor Zahra, in my opinion...

They took her bed out. Lab is running tests maybe they think she passed in her room? Possible of course but then what did they do with her?

I think she was moved from trunk to trunk in the two vehicles. And ala the Anthony case, it became too overwhelming to deal with her remains. So we have a fire, or whatever. And a possible dump site of an item of value to investigators.

The UK is not a third world country, has very tough immigration laws and is surrounded by water, it is almost impossible to smuggle anything in, certainly NOT a child.

I think children are smuggled in and out of most every country. "Third world" isnt a requirement for a sex trade. I dont even want to go there but the 10K rumor / hearsay / non-hearsay does kind of open that door. Sadly.

I think they are looking for her leg but I wonder what happened to EB tasers???? ughhhhhhhhhhhh!! :furious:

I don't know, mytime, but considering the paucity of facts that were communicated in the presser ~ it makes me wonder if the entire presser might have been done to encourage someone to confess to what they know.

If the presser itself doesn't do it, hopefully they WILL find the item they are looking for and if they're able to determine she HAS been gone for weeks, someone might just break down and tell all at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member