GUILTY IL - Chicago, Female body in cardboard box, Jan'07 - Marlaina Reed

The story at the link has been updated since I first read it.

From the link FHC posted Sat Oct 23.

She had been strangled and her face was badly beaten. Her body, partially decomposed, had the word "Evelyn" scrawled on it, sources said. McIntosh's mother's name is Evelyn.

Sick scrawled his mothers name into Marlaina's body...
There are no words. :furious: And if I found them I would not just be timed out, I would be banned so I will keep them to myself.

The story at the link has been updated since I first read it.

From the link FHC posted Sat Oct 23.

She had been strangled and her face was badly beaten. Her body, partially decomposed, had the word "Evelyn" scrawled on it, sources said. McIntosh's mother's name is Evelyn.

Sick scrawled his mothers name into Marlaina's body...
There are no words. :furious: And if I found them I would not just be timed out, I would be banned so I will keep them to myself.

What a FREAK!

williammcintosh.jpg

I missed the news on Marliana's killer being caught! Its sad it took this long but i'm so happy he's been caught! I remember when the case was first brought here. I had doubts she'd even be identified and had even less doubts the killer would be found considering her living arrangements. Thank goodness for DNA! I hope he's punished to the fullest extent + more. I bet he has more victims out there! He just looks like a complete crazy wackjob.

Now it's showing next court date 06/15.

Hi guys! I'm back after a hiatus and just checking in on the case. I'm SO relieved and happy to see that they caught the that did this to Marlaina. Too bad Illinois no longer executes murderers because he is well deserving of the chair...

Why is this taking so long? It's now more than 2 years since an arrest was made in this case. Ugh, why is it Illinois is the slowest to prosecute cases?

Now June 12. Good Lord. WTH? Can't find any news at all.

Thank you Fairy1 for keeping up with this case.

I wonder what is taking so long?

It's June 12th. I wonder what is going on.... haven't searched for any new news yet.
There is no next court date listed, only the court room number and address.... I wonder if that means the trial started today?

It's June 12th. I wonder what is going on.... haven't searched for any new news yet.
There is no next court date listed, only the court room number and address.... I wonder if that means the trial started today?

Now it says next court date is July 1. I wish there was some news coverage on this so we knew why it's taking so long. It's ridiculous!

I'm going to take a guess at why the court dates keeping getting delayed. They appear to be delayed in one month intervals, so I am guessing they might be negotiating a plea? I guess we'll see what happens next month.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back