MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think they are worried at all about those kids.. whether they have blinders on and believe what their brother/son said.. or because they have personal knowledge that those boys are safe...

I found one MSM article earlier which I didn't want to link due to what I considered inappropriate commentary from JS's sister regarding the reasons TS filed for divorce.
I find it appalling while her nephews are missing she is making comments to the media about the reasons for filing for divorce rather than commenting about her missing nephews.

though now that I am thinking about it, maybe JS's family is hiding the boys or know who is hiding the boys and trying to plea a case for him (custody that is).
I know it seems like a stretch, and he couldn't have driven to FL and back in the known timeline- but he has trucker buddies I'm sure.. and gosh, if they helped and were unaware of things panning out like this they are excluded from the reward so why call and get themself in trouble?.

Maybe I'm just trying to digest why the media could botch it so bad they are ONLY quoting JS's sister about the divorce etc. etc. I mean, we know media get's it messed up sometimes but could they really botch it so badly there is not a single quote about pleading for the boys safe return? It's starting to get my hinky meter up.

Hi Cubby,

It does seem rather odd doesn't it. It is possible that the boys were spirited away by a fellow good Samaritan trucker and headed to extended family on the Skelton side. A lot of area has been searched by volunteers and official searchers with no real evidence found that we know of as yet.
Could that be why JS was on the turnpike early Friday morning? I rest my head every night with the naive thought that these 3 boys are safe somewhere - just not getting the normal jittery vibes for some reason. But have been wrong many, many times.

This picture in particular haunts me and probably interferes with clear thinking:

Attachments

• Skelton with boys.jpg
    Skelton with boys.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 54
I am vey doubtful that the boys are safe...
With all of the attention on this case, anyone involved in hiding them could be charged with kidnapping and/or other crimes, relative or not.
They just seem to be ignoring the fact that the father said he killed them, and trying to direct attention elsewhere...
I don't believe he would tell LE that he killed them if he hadn't. He might tell his wife that, but not LE.

And then there is this picture with the hand in the heart area which according to body language means:

"Although easy to fake, the underlying meaning is one of wanting to be believed, whether being truthful or not. Hand on heart can be proactive, as when a salesman tries to convince a buyer, or reactive, as when claiming innocence or shock. Whatever, the sender of this signal typically feels the need to emphasise their position as if mortally threatened, which is rarely the case."

Attachments

• Grandma Skelton.png
    Grandma Skelton.png
    280.8 KB · Views: 35
I am vey doubtful that the boys are safe...
With all of the attention on this case, anyone involved in hiding them could be charged with kidnapping and/or other crimes, relative or not.
They just seem to be ignoring the fact that the father said he killed them, and trying to direct attention elsewhere...
I don't believe he would tell LE that he killed them if he hadn't. He might tell his wife that, but not LE.
Well, I still haven't seen solid confirmation that he said that. It was "according to sources..." and the sources weren't directly quoted. There was even an article posted subsequently upthread that indicated this might not have been said.

Thus why I'm going along with my belief that they're still alive and I would believe it to be his family (not accusing them, though) over a friend or group that does such things as "re-home" children. Pure speculation with a bit of denial. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member