TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - Mona Nelson charged w/ Murder - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching this and bawling, I wish they would just dump her on an iceberg and let the polar bears have at her.
Made me laugh with that, which I needed one....but
think polar bears are a little more discerning in their taste:) I could think of some other things!

this came in my email.

BOXREC Mona Nelson suspension report 2010/12/30

date of birth 1966/03/05 Globel ID 62112

issued days expiry commision

2004-04-23 30 2004-05-23 Associations of boxing commissions.

had to type it out, wont let me bring it here. I can send/forward the email to you if you want it.

Interesting!

So that was right after she was TKO'd in Kansas. Wonder what she did to get the one month suspension?

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?human_id=62112&cat=boxer

It has been speculated that the suspension was for medical reason after a TKO, and therefore common.

I have only followed a few cases here on WS closely, but for you WS veteran's out there I have a question........
Is it common for LE to basically announce that they believe a suspect may potentially be a "serial killer" and announce that they are looking for additional victims, and then go totally silent on this suspect?

I have only followed a few cases here on WS closely, but for you WS veteran's out there I have a question........
Is it common for LE to basically announce that they believe a suspect may potentially be a "serial killer" and announce that they are looking for additional victims, and then go totally silent on this suspect?

I not a vetran ,but have followed cases before here and all I can say is NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I really want to know what is up with that!

I'm starting a new thread. Please hold off posting so you don't lose your post.

Salem

ETA: Please continue here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5971320#post5971320"]Found Deceased TX - Mona Nelson charged w/ Murder of Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 #12 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Please read and thank the opening post of thread 12 before posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth