TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alas....yet another Facebook page.....sigh...

I do agree that LE would have been wise to accept the help from TES. I don't think pushing the point is going to work in this case, however.

I also don't know if TES would appreciate it either. Being from Texas, I'm sure they try to maintain a close working relationship with the Texas Rangers, and also with the FBI for cases not only in Texas but also other states. Beating LE over the head with 'TES' constantly isn't going to do much to help any of that. :twocents:

I understand you defending your friend, but really? none of this seems necessary... from what you 'understand from several people' Geeze, maybe this guy needs somebody on here, to give his side. I hadn't heard that drugs were found, during this search. What kind of drugs? I'm not trying to get on to you, because I understand your stance, but I just hate this taking sides stuff, because Billie & Clint are putting forth a united front, for their daughter.

Again, please let me reinterate that I am not trying to bash Clint. And maybe I should have tried to say it in a different way. I have been asked about this several times, and just put it out there.

Yes, they are presenting a united front to get Hailey back. No, I do not think he had anything at all to do with Hailey's disappearance, and I know that he is heartbroken. I am not taking sides... they both want Hailey back.

There were points I wanted to get across (and I guess I did a poor job of it) without actually coming out and saying some things directly.

LE is talking about 'family and drug use'. Certain other things have been brought up, both by media and locals. I want Billie to be judged on her own merits.... not by the actions of someone else.

And when I said 'what I understand from several people' - well, you have to understand that this is a very small town. No one's business stays their own for long. This is not a secret in any way what has happened - locally or online. Everyone of course is talking about it - I have heard it from at least 100 people. But out of those 100, there are only several that are credible or in a postion to know what happened.

I think it is crappy for Clint to have to find somewhere else to stay in the middle of this. I don't judge him in any way for having a little pot. I don't think it 'altered his mind and made him forget if he saw Hailey'.

My point was to not judge Billie or associate her with his actions - yesterday, today, or tomorrow. Sorry that I wasn't more concise on that.

Where I live a nurse makes over $30 an hour and a ward clerk makes $15 per hour so Billie's salary's been drastically reduced.

Also going back to she is missing because she wants to be in hiding to nope she is not in hiding on a banner across Nancy grace tonight giving high hopes to her mom and dad then snatch it away in a matter of hours adds to losing public's trust IMO.Also having prison dogs who mostly are not trained in HRD(hope I got that right lol)also makes you wonder about LE.

Sorry to quote myself but if they are now saying she is hiding again I am gonna blow a gasket!:banghead:

snipped -

Posted: Jan 10, 2011 10:48 PM CST
Updated: Jan 10, 2011 10:51 PM CST

DPS Trooper Sparky Dean was quoted in other reports as saying they're confident Hailey is alive and hiding. Monday he clarified saying that while he hopes that is the case, there is no evidence that Hailey is hiding.

http://www.kcbd.com/Global/story.asp?S=13819779

I'm headed to bed too. I am as convinced as I was was about 10 threads ago that LE has nothing, they have zero evidence of anything despite all the people & agencies working this case. IMO They've been running down every lead and coming up empty.

It's as if she was abducted by aliens.

IMO They really need to list her as "endangered missing."

LE needs to come clean and tell the community that they have some GRAVE concerns about Hailey's safety & well being. They need to tell the children in the community to be vigilant for their own safety and not to go anywhere alone, buddy system! Lulling them into a false sense of security this morning IMO was wrong and that frightens me.

So there was tension between Clint and Billie apparently, these past few years. I wonder how if at all it affected the kids.

I am very sorry he was forced to move in the middle of this nightmare.

And with a new baby...

So let's see: new baby (exciting but stressful, exhausting), daughter missing, arrested, kicked out of your house, criminal background exposed to the world. Geez... I feel for the guy - that's a lot.

It depends on what news site you read as to whether she is missing or worse. It's just crappy reporting.

It seems highly suspect to me that they would have breaking news, when they knew Hailey's parents were live on national television, to say that they didn't believe she was a runaway. It makes me wonder if they just wanted to get a reaction out of CD or BD. I really think the reason for the differing reports is not only the media (although I know there are shortcomings there) but also tactic by LE. All JMOO.

If h has a lot of older friends on her FB, why not talk to the high school kids?

As far as TES goes, I do think they require an area to search designated by LE and perhaps LE just can't give them anything to go on right now?

:floorlaugh:
Have you seen the price of weed? Flush it? :floorlaugh:

I don't indulge but I just might of my child were missing and I needed to calm myself down without prescription meds like Adivan or xanax.

That is one of the most honest and funniest things I've read.

:crazy::woohoo:I'd be with you is something happened to one of my kids and I had nothing else to calm me down.

Alas....yet another Facebook page.....sigh...

I do agree that LE would have been wise to accept the help from TES. I don't think pushing the point is going to work in this case, however.

I don't think TES is going to be to happy with this latest page.

czgtz - question

How many cars did Billie and SA have between them? You said Billie's car just broke down a week or so ago. The article said LE took "one" of her cars in for processing. And I've seen nothing about what car (s) SA owns. Can you clear that up a bit? Thankx

I don't think TES is going to be to happy with this latest page.

Using their logo makes it seem like it's associated with them as well. I'm sure they didn't authorize that.

Pre-paid / disposable phone

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html

GRACE: I want to go to Ben Levitan, telecommunications expert, joining us out of Raleigh. Ben, these phones were disposable phones. What does that mean? Will police be able to track them?

BEN LEVITAN, TELECOMMUNICATIONS EXPERT (via telephone): It doesn`t matter, Nancy. A prepaid phone, or like you call it, a disposable phone, is exactly the same as any other phone. It can be traced. It can be wiretapped. It makes no sense for the police to take the phones away. All the information they need is available from the phone companies, and that information for every person involved in this should be grabbed right now.

So in that transcript there are the throw away phones and no computer in the home.I'm wondering if she was using the computer at CD's,and if that was taken.Also his mother has a computer,did she use that one and was it checked,also?And was her little friend's computer checked if she used that while she went to visit her?

Yeah, very different over there. I'm not sure how easy they are to come by here though, let alone how HD would have had access to getting one. From the sounds of it, the town is not as "connected" as some cities are (at the moment that sounds kinda nice being that I'm sitting here next to two computers, an itouch, a landline and two cells, lol).

They are VERY easy to get with a paypal or credit card and a few clicks of a mouse. Doesn't matter where you live ... :innocent:

So in that transcript there are the throw away phones and no computer in the home.I'm wondering if she was using the computer at CD's,and if that was taken.Also his mother has a computer,did she use that one and was it checked,also?And was her little friend's computer checked if she used that while she went to visit her?
CD doesn't have a computer or internet access either. He said that last week - first night they were on NG.

Are we allowed to sleuth the Aliens?

:floorlaugh:

That's the first thing that's made me laugh all night...!

Here ya go:

:abduction:

Some link brought to the Hailey FB page claiming to be a 16-yr old girl who knows H and said that she had a text that H was scared of SA...FWIW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne