TX TX - Krishonda 'Shonda' Townsend, 19, Mineral Wells, 5 Jul 2010

I think they husband part was bad reporting, I think those times though are more accurate. See how TS mentions, Shonda may have stopped for gas, that would have been two visits, the 2nd being at 11:50 - Shonda made her facebook post at 11:40pm, departing AFTER they picked up the kids.

Oh the contradictions. On the blog MS stated she was at EZ with VS? Correct? Going back over it all now. BL stated she had TS kid until 11:20, so if TS and her BF picked up child at 11:20ish, came back at 11:40, Shonda posted "I got this" at 11:40 PM, and then left. Oh the lies...

See how close these locations are:

mapsonda.jpg

Yeah, no kidding, it's crazy, no one can get their story straight... I wonder where Susan Murphy Milano got all her info from for that radio show in Jan??? LE??

See how close these locations are:

mapsonda.jpg

Yep, very close, someone at that party could have known very easily when she left to go home.... this is all out by the hospital and somewhat remote, not much out there...

You could have easily walked through those woods! If you go to a map and zoom in you can see tire tracks through there.

Far Left:

Entrance into TS apartment building

Next: TS ex BF house

Next and right through woods - party at JPS house

Next right and up EZ mart

You could have easily walked through those woods! If you go to a map and zoom in you can see tire tracks through there.

Far Left:

Entrance into TS apartment building

Next: TS ex BF house

Next and right through woods - party at JPS house

Next right and up EZ mart

Yeah, after I zoomed in I know exactly where this is, my daughters friend lives close to there. Who knows if someone was waiting on her or what, its hard to even think of who it could be, simply because Shonda was in several publicly known tiff taffs with several different girls! :sigh:

Yeah, after I zoomed in I know exactly where this is, my daughters friend lives close to there. Who knows if someone was waiting on her or what, its hard to even think of who it could be, simply because Shonda was in several publicly known tiff taffs with several different girls! :sigh:

That doesn't seem unusual for this group. With so many baby daddies and mamas being passed around and around, there's going to be jealously and bad blood. The fact that so many of them seem to have the propensity for violence, drugs, alcohol and crime too just makes it a recipe for disaster!

They don't seem to realize, Shonda will not be the only victim. They're all basically in the same boat and seem to turn on each other regularly. Whoever among them is knowingly protecting a murderer or murderers is playing a fool's game.

JMHO

That doesn't seem unusual for this group. With so many baby daddies and mamas being passed around and around, there's going to be jealously and bad blood. The fact that so many of them seem to have the propensity for violence, drugs, alcohol and crime too just makes it a recipe for disaster!

They don't seem to realize, Shonda will not be the only victim. They're all basically in the same boat and seem to turn on each other regularly. Whoever among them is knowingly protecting a murderer or murderers is playing a fool's game.

JMHO

Yep, this lil town is the drug capital, we have moved futher on out of town and I tell my mom everyday that I wish she would move also.

Yep, this lil town is the drug capital, we have moved futher on out of town and I tell my mom everyday that I wish she would move also.

That's so sad. I just don't understand. I assume it wasn't always this way. What happened? How does something like that get so far out of hand and take over a small town? I'm sure there are plenty of wonderful people in the area.

That's so sad. I just don't understand. I assume it wasn't always this way. What happened? How does something like that get so far out of hand and take over a small town? I'm sure there are plenty of wonderful people in the area.

Yes, there are many many good people there, many that have been there for years and years. It used to be agreat little town, i don't know what happened here! :(

JMHO

I agree with you Fairy, ANYONE with knowledge of the "WHO" who isn't directly physically involved is AT RISK until these people are arrested and I am CONFIDENT, that will be coming shortly. Hopefully, nobody else gets hurt in the meantime. This is why it is best to get the info into proper authorities and garner some protection.

The “Annie Oakley of the Airwaves” and
the “Jane Wayne of Justice”

Susan Murphy Milano and Dr. Laurie Roth

The Roth Show!

TUNE IN AT 7-8PM ET WEDNESDAY

http://therothshow.com
[/SIZE]

imgres1.jpg

Monica Caison of CUE Center for Missing Persons
http://ncmissingpersons.org

Reporting directly from the search for Krishonda Townsend, Monica Caison will bring us an up to the minute report from Mineral Wells, TX.

Krishonda Townsend was last seen on July 4th, 2010 at 7:p.M. She left home in Perrin,Texas and went to a friends house on US Highway 180 West in Mineral Wells Texas. She was driving her gray and purple 1997 Toyota.
Krishonda texted her mother via cell phone at 12:10 A.M and said she was on her way home.

She has not been seen or heard from since.

Her 1997 Toyota was located on July 6th, 2010 in the 800 block of SE 3rd Ave in Mineral Wells.

To read about Krishonda’s case: Krishonda Leanne Townsend: A Victim of Intimate Partner Violence ?

The Roth Show is a nationally syndicated talk show hosted by Dr. Laurie Roth, Ph.D., and stands on principles and leading the charge for the legions of Americans who are saying “Enough Already!”​

The “Annie Oakley of the Airwaves” and
the “Jane Wayne of Justice”

Susan Murphy Milano and Dr. Laurie Roth

The Roth Show!

[/SIZE]

imgres1.jpg

Monica Caison of CUE Center for Missing Persons
http://ncmissingpersons.org

Reporting directly from the search for Krishonda Townsend, Monica Caison will bring us an up to the minute report from Mineral Wells, TX.

Krishonda Townsend was last seen on July 4th, 2010 at 7:p.M. She left home in Perrin,Texas and went to a friends house on US Highway 180 West in Mineral Wells Texas. She was driving her gray and purple 1997 Toyota.
Krishonda texted her mother via cell phone at 12:10 A.M and said she was on her way home.

She has not been seen or heard from since.

Her 1997 Toyota was located on July 6th, 2010 in the 800 block of SE 3rd Ave in Mineral Wells.

To read about Krishonda’s case: Krishonda Leanne Townsend: A Victim of Intimate Partner Violence ?

The Roth Show is a nationally syndicated talk show hosted by Dr. Laurie Roth, Ph.D., and stands on principles and leading the charge for the legions of Americans who are saying “Enough Already!”​

Reporting directly from the search???? Is there a search tomorrow? WOW!!!

Great, great news! Go MONICA! Wonder if there was a tip?

This was just posted on the blog - hope it's okay to bring over here:

i got this....:))
July 4, 2010 at 11:36pm

So the time stamp is 11:36, which coincides, with the original story. I thought I had also read somewhere that TS stated she didn't know what this meant since Shonda left right after using the computer. Interesting then, because we know the 11:36 time is confirmed and we know the 12:10 text to her mom is confirmed.

It has been saying on that blog that someone was talking or starting to talk to LE or maybe it was from the radio show about someone lawyering up, so it is possible then?

It has been saying on that blog that someone was talking or starting to talk to LE or maybe it was from the radio show about someone lawyering up, so it is possible then?

Hmmmm, interesting! I sure hope so, although I think these people stick together like a pack of rats.:maddening:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back