2011.02.25 - BD's Mom in Custody, on drug charge

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thinking about the affidavit statements about SA and BD buying drugs in Scurry county makes me wonder if since that evening when this supposedly occurred, LE could have suspected the place they made the purchase was actually at CO's home, and they could have even set her up or just watched and waited for her to make another sale? Just my opinion, but could be. Maybe the cell phone records pointed LE in the direction of CO. Does anyone else recall that in I think NG's program, BD made a statement about how they went by her mom's house to see if she was "okay or needed anything?". I seem to recall her stating that but cannot document it anywhere.

Yes, the two Connies are best friends is what CD's Mom said. Now, we find out the other Connie (CO) was arrested. :eek:

Thinking about the affidavit statements about SA and BD buying drugs in Scurry county makes me wonder if since that evening when this supposedly occurred, LE could have suspected the place they made the purchase was actually at CO's home, and they could have even set her up or just watched and waited for her to make another sale? Just my opinion, but could be. Maybe the cell phone records pointed LE in the direction of CO. Does anyone else recall that in I think NG's program, BD made a statement about how they went by her mom's house to see if she was "okay or needed anything?". I seem to recall her stating that but cannot document it anywhere.

That statement BD made on NG was a dead give-away to where they got the drugs, IMO. I'm sure LE knew that early on.

Wow. I have recently seen on the local news of a house that burned and there was a shot in the news video where I noticed a pair of sneakers thrown over a power line or telephone line on the street right in front of the burning house. I noticed it because I once saw this on a street where I grew up and never had seen it again.

As for the drug abuse/use, when I had shoulder replacement surgery a few years ago, I was placed on oxy-contin by the orthopaedist at Duke. I absolutely hated the way it made me feel but the anesthesiologist told me at the time of discharge from the hospital, "if you don't take this medication around the clock as prescribed and the pain catches up with you, you will not be able to stand the pain". So I took it as prescribed and was counting the days, then hours when I was completely weaned off in 2 weeks. I mentioned to the doc that I did not understand how anyone could WANT to take that stuff. He said those people are usually "snorting it". Huh?

Anyway, the recent arrest of CO has upset me with regards to little Hailey's probable lack of a support system. Here she is, excelling in her school work, involved in probably some extracurricular actitivies such as cheerleading, possible other sports, etc. and whose face is she seeing in the crowd, cheering her on? All parents and even grandparents I know are always there in the bleachers, working on bake sales, selling wrapping paper, supporting their children. Did anyone in this family actually attend her activities? or were they too busy with their *advertiser censored*, beastiality, drugs, etc. to even encourage this smart, sweet, beautiful child? All MOO of course.

This family is proving the old cliche of "birds of a feather"....

I appreciated hearing your experience taking prescription oxy. Someone I know started taking it for chronic pain. I had an entire phone conversation with them talking about specific things, and the person forgot we ever had that conversation. It was like it never happened.

Yes, you want to imagine parents and grandparents being there for the bake sales, etc., It's very sad if Hailey didn't get any of that.

Wow. I have recently seen on the local news of a house that burned and there was a shot in the news video where I noticed a pair of sneakers thrown over a power line or telephone line on the street right in front of the burning house. I noticed it because I once saw this on a street where I grew up and never had seen it again.

As for the drug abuse/use, when I had shoulder replacement surgery a few years ago, I was placed on oxy-contin by the orthopaedist at Duke. I absolutely hated the way it made me feel but the anesthesiologist told me at the time of discharge from the hospital, "if you don't take this medication around the clock as prescribed and the pain catches up with you, you will not be able to stand the pain". So I took it as prescribed and was counting the days, then hours when I was completely weaned off in 2 weeks. I mentioned to the doc that I did not understand how anyone could WANT to take that stuff. He said those people are usually "snorting it". Huh?

Anyway, the recent arrest of CO has upset me with regards to little Hailey's probable lack of a support system. Here she is, excelling in her school work, involved in probably some extracurricular actitivies such as cheerleading, possible other sports, etc. and whose face is she seeing in the crowd, cheering her on? All parents and even grandparents I know are always there in the bleachers, working on bake sales, selling wrapping paper, supporting their children. Did anyone in this family actually attend her activities? or were they too busy with their *advertiser censored*, beastiality, drugs, etc. to even encourage this smart, sweet, beautiful child? All MOO of course.

This family is proving the old cliche of "birds of a feather"....

Chewing, snorting, smoking and shooting. The way it usually works in families is one has a prescription for one thing the other has a prescription for another and they share.. then sell 'em to others if they need money. But you don't get rich off of selling pills, you get enough money to buy more (different, or "better") pills or food but a pill high wears off fast and you need the money or something to trade with or you are screwed in a few hours. My mother supplied Oxycontin to me, my sister and my BIL, I supplied her with Klonopin. We were both arrested for selling them. It's a sad sad state, family addiction, very difficult to break the cycle.

I don't think drugs have anything to do with this child going missing but I think they have a lot to do with why her mother can't pass a LDT or remember things as most mothers would.

jmo

I appreciated hearing your experience taking prescription oxy. Someone I know started taking it for chronic pain. I had an entire phone conversation with them talking about specific things, and the person forgot we ever had that conversation. It was like it never happened.

Yes, you want to imagine parents and grandparents being there for the bake sales, etc., It's very sad if Hailey didn't get any of that.

Yikes, I had to take oxy for pain for a long time (and only stopped getting it because insurance would no longer cover it due to people using it illegally)
but I was still able to function, brain-wise while on it, now I am on something not as strong, unfortunately.

Anyway, how dumb are people who are in the midst of a huge missing child investigation to carry on with their drug purchases/using/holding, anyway? They must be true addicts, unreal.

Yes, the two Connies are best friends is what CD's Mom said. Now, we find out the other Connie (CO) was arrested. :eek:

I'm not surprised the moms are friends.. look at Clint and look at Billie. I'm not saying he has anything to do with the disappearance (I don't think he does) I'm just saying look at the history.

Chewing, snorting, smoking and shooting. The way it usually works in families is one has a prescription for one thing the other has a prescription for another and they share.. then sell 'em to others if they need money. But you don't get rich off of selling pills, you get enough money to buy more (different, or "better") pills or food but a pill high wears off fast and you need the money or something to trade with or you are screwed in a few hours. My mother supplied Oxycontin to me, my sister and my BIL, I supplied her with Klonopin. We were both arrested for selling them. It's a sad sad state, family addiction, very difficult to break the cycle.

I don't think drugs have anything to do with this child going missing but I think they have a lot to do with why her mother can't pass a LDT or remember things as most mothers would.

jmo

Thank You for sharing your story.

When you say you don't think drugs had anything to do with this child missing, do you mean you don't think anyone was on some wild high when they did something to Hailey?

Just smoking the stuff can contaminate where they live. Cooking it will contaminate where they live. It coats every surface and invade your, plumbing, heating and cooling systems. You could usually tell you were walking into former meth house because there would be ghosting on walls and cabinets and a strong smell like cat piss. Landlords and homesellers have gotten smart though and now put in new flooring and a thick coat of brand new paint. Buyers think wow, this place looks great! In a couple of weeks they are very ill with nose bleeds and skin problems and facing up 100 thousand dollar bill to make the house livable again. Many end up walking away and have to leave everything behind because it's now contaminate.

Before buying property, please have it tested for meth. And call your local LE to find out the criminal history of that property. Meth houses are epidemic.

ETA: Many children living in a cooking environment are irreperably harmed with lifetime medical issues. And it does cause deaths especially babies living with the cookers.

Wow, thanks for the great info and advice, SuziQ.

First, to condiser testing for that as part of a home inspection. Around here (New Hampshire), I don't think meth is as common (yet) as it seems to be in other parts of the country. But we have had several houses in this area purchased and turned in to pot-growing factories. And the high humidity makes the house unlivable without major renovations to eliminate mold and moisture damage.

And second, to check with local law enforcement about the history of the house you are considering buying.

Very savvy!

jmo

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. Oh yes, I know all too well how addiction can actually run in families and ruin lives (in my family, the drug of choice was alcohol.) Too many think it cannot happen in their families. I "sort of" agree with your opinion that drugs did not have anything to do with HD's disappearance. I sure hope though that with this recent arrest, someone may decide now is the time to come clean and tell everything they know about Hailey's disappearance.

I think drugs had a lot to do with Hailey being missing now.

---Drugs prevented Clint from taking her in

---Drugs taken by Billie on Monday prevented her from calling to check up on Hailey.
[If cops had been called at 7 pm when MB would say Hailey wasnt staying over, then whaT?]

---Drugs taken by Shawn helped to escalate his fantasies into realities [imo]

---Drugs taken by grandma prevented her from stepping in to protect Hailey too

I think drugs had a lot to do with Hailey being missing now.

---Drugs prevented Clint from taking her in

---Drugs taken by Billie on Monday prevented her from calling to check up on Hailey.
[If cops had been called at 7 pm when MB would say Hailey wasnt staying over, then whaT?]

---Drugs taken by Shawn helped to escalate his fantasies into realities [imo]

---Drugs taken by grandma prevented her from stepping in to protect Hailey too

True. Very, very true!

Thank You for sharing your story.

When you say you don't think drugs had anything to do with this child missing, do you mean you don't think anyone was on some wild high when they did something to Hailey?

yeah I don't think they are meth freaks and went crazy on drugs and hurt her like that.

I can't remember, does Billie have underage siblings?

She has a brother that is 24/25, he is the youngest. Shawn has a brother that is underage though. He's close to DD's age (16 or 17)...

Suppose, someone at BD work like an RN wrote BD a perscription, or BD took one from a patient who left it sitting on a table or something like that. She goes to the foodstore, some have a pharmacy inside, fills that perscription, goes to Moms house, and now MOM went to a doctor and also has a perscription, so BD and SA head back out to fill hers also. This would be why the two different transactions and the amounts really do fit in with filling a perscription.

Didn't BD mom state that she is living on SSI and she hasn't been well for years? I'm not saying BD mom does drugs but what if her best friend who was just arrested was stealing her friends MEDS!

Didn't BD mom state that she is living on SSI and she hasn't been well for years? I'm not saying BD mom does drugs but what if her best friend who was just arrested was stealing her friends MEDS!

bbm

This makes me think she supplements that (tiny) income...under the table, so to speak.

I don't know the woman but I'm more inclined (birds of a feather and all) to think she was in on the passing around of pills if pills are being passed around. That's how my mom gets her supply, Medicare.

Suppose, someone at BD work like an RN wrote BD a perscription, or BD took one from a patient who left it sitting on a table or something like that. She goes to the foodstore, some have a pharmacy inside, fills that perscription, goes to Moms house, and now MOM went to a doctor and also has a perscription, so BD and SA head back out to fill hers also. This would be why the two different transactions and the amounts really do fit in with filling a perscription.

Good thought. I would guess they got $ for pills (maybe they had to pick up her mother's RX at the store and bring it to her?), were on the way home or wherever and suddenly recalled there was no food in the house but they had spent all the money on drugs so had to stop again to get more money to feed themselves and the kids?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine
Back