MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - Body found encased in concrete - #7

Bumping again for Nevaeh. We (as in justice for Nevaeh) are hosting a public poster canvassing event tonight to continue publicizing the $50,000 reward. It is at the Moose Lodge, 1320 North Macomb, Monroe beginning at 6:30. If anyone is local, please stop by. We will have light refreshments as well.

Every time I see that someone has posted here I hope and pray it is

because an arrest has been made.

Let's hope Justice will soon be served for this little darling

Me too Valleyboy. I can't believe its been a year and a half since this baby was murdered. Praying for an arrest soon.

JessStarr, I'm from Michigan but not the Monroe area or I would have attended your poster event. I've seen your group in the news, keep up the good work. Has there been any headway in Nevaehs case?

Me too Valleyboy. I can't believe its been a year and a half since this baby was murdered. Praying for an arrest soon.

JessStarr, I'm from Michigan but not the Monroe area or I would have attended your poster event. I've seen your group in the news, keep up the good work. Has there been any headway in Nevaehs case?

Justice for Nevaeh will be featured on The Roundtable with Jeff Smith on Channel 13ABC, Toledo, on Sunday, January 30, 2011 at 12:00. If you don't get the station, or if you can't tune it at noon, the show will also be posted on the 13abc website later in the afternoon. Go to www.13abc.com and type "Roundtable" in the search field. You'll find it!

Thanks everyone. God Bless You, and God Bless Nevaeh.

I missed the noon broadcast, and it's not up on the site yet. I'll keep checking and post the link when it comes up.

Thanks for the heads up, Jess, and for all you do for Neveah.

Happy 7th Birthday Nevaeh

You are thought of every day and praying that those who are searching for your killer will find justice for you this year. May Jesus wrap you in his loving arms and hold you tight on this day.

Each child that sticks with me does so for a specific reason.

Haleigh, Turner's Syndrome, she resembles my older daughter.

Caylee, the way she tightened her ponytail, You Are My Sunshine.

Kyron, could be my younger daughter's twin brother.

Nevaeh... was born one year after my daughter. My daughter is turning 8. My children's room was also decorated in brightly colored crayons. Their room could have been the backdrop for this picture at the time it was taken. My daughters also had those exact shoes at the time.

nevaeh.jpg

This is why Nevaeh stands out in my head. While I was taking my daughter to the Aquarium yesterday for her 8th birthday to beat the weekend rush... Nevaeh should have been celebrating her 7th birthday.

Tomorrow is Nevaeh's birthday. She would have been seven years old. Please take a moment to say a prayer and light a candle for Her.

Thank you.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Nab

Every time I see that someone has posted here I hope and pray it is

because an arrest has been made.

Let's hope Justice will soon be served for this little darling

Amen Valleyboy. I think of Nevaeh often and it is just beyond me they don't have someone in their scope yet. xox

Keeping my hopes up that an arrest will be forthcoming in this case.

Just another bump for Neveah.
Gets so depressing when a case like this isn't solved.

I pray every day for sweet Nevaeh

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

The first annual Missing in Michigan Event was held on May 7th, 2011 at Ford Field in Detroit, MI. The slideshow was made to commemorate the families of the missing that attended the event.

Nevaeh is included in the "We Remember" section at the end, of those who have been found.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2gXGL6xQLA

Thank you for posting this. The answer is "Yes, I will always remember You."

God, sometimes this is so hard.

My group, Justice for Nevaeh, was invited to the Michigan Missing Person's event. It was a wonderful event. Here's a photo of our presentation:

222915_10150243477937704_719262703_8801423_6023679_n.jpg

I only just realised that Nevaeh is Heaven spelt backwards and that's where this little Angel is now :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back