2011.05.18 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection DAY NINE)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do! :heartluv:

All this drama today! :dramaqueen:

I was looking out for our tummies. Didn't want to serve up anything spicy. I'll look around for something else... I don't want my peeps to be hungry. :hug:

I don't know if you have ever heard of po-man's spaghetti, but it was my mom and I's favourite treat together (just the 2 of us). Mom would cook the pasta, I'd get the ketchup out of the fridge and when the pasta was done and drained, we'd pour ketchup all over it. OMG it's still my favourite comfort food to this day. DH thinks I'm out of my mind.

Anyway, I needed my comfort food today. Decided to take a detour on the glass of wine and am having lemonade instead :)

Hugs,

Mel

When HHJP is calling for lunch recess, he said 12:45, then looked around as if he knew that would be an issue and asked "Are there any objections?", which I don't recall him ever saying before. Then JB asks for an extra 15. Weird.
-----------------------------------
Scamperoo
Does anyone know what clip JB saying he was doing his best for his client etc. It was when the judge first mentioned that they only had the courtroom until Thursday.

Also the judge instructed the attorneys to bare in mind 2 jurors #10 and not sure of the other seat #. Anyone have any Idea what that was about please.?

========================================
Another clip shot .. when Jose is speaking about I have done the best I can ..Then says I sure would like to go home to Orlando early today but....

http://www.wftv.com/video/27939403/index.html

I marked the time spot on video too..
Attached Thumbnails

Around 4:10, kc's demeanor completely changes. Whatever was said to her, she starts to look worried. Her forehead gets all scrunchy and she's looking down a lot. She also starts breathing deeper and swallowing hard.

At about 6:10 she looks around the table and it looks like she says "well where is it?".

Oh no, is she so upset she can't shwallow!

:floorlaugh:

My thought is if GA and CA know, it's not gonna stay out of the media for long!

MOO

Mel

On JVM just now, they played the clip of HHJP excusing them. I didn't notice before, but when HHJP asked CM if he had anything to add, HHJP shakes his head and waves his hand as if to tell CM not to add anything. Anyone else catch that?

Here's my opinion from watching the clips. HHJP had the yellow piece of paper folded up in his left hand when he returned to his chair. He unfolded the paper as he was speaking to the court asking them to talk about seat # ? and seat # ?, and IMO, both times when he referred to the seat #, he made a quick glance at the paper. IMO, that paper was reference he had jotted for himself.

He said come back at quarter to 1. Baez said something about 1pm, and HHJP immediately said come back at 1pm. That was the end of clip part 5.

Part 6 was very short. IMO, ICA looked a little upset throughout. IMO, I could see Mason packing up his stuff as soon as he was shown on the clip. I'm unsure if DS was also packing up or just moving stuff around. AF, IMO, didn't have a clue.

IMO, HHJP was angry when he returned to the bench, but I'm basing that on how his speech seemed faster than normal, and IMO he had a kind of teeth-clenching expression on his face. I could be all wrong on this, though.

And last but not least, I can't imagine what kind of 'private matter' could take precedence over jury selection in a DP case for the lead attorney. Seriously. Also, IMO, this was known at least by Baez when he asked for the extra 15 minutes at lunch. I don't think this has anything to do with ICA deciding to plead out, but who knows.

Well I'm off to get my poo poo platter ready and a glass of some alcoholic beverage...eating keeps me calm, especially when I watch NG....now where is my tin foil hat again..

Well.....here's my 2 cents.

1. ICA will NEVER, NEVER, NEVER enter a plea so that's off the table.
2. When ICA and AF are talking, they could just as easily be looking and talking about HHJP and how "unfair" he is.
3. JB is probably having soooooo much fun reading our posts and thinking we care about him.
4. JB feigned a stomach virus, and HHJP was pizzed that he had been duped into giving 1+ hour for lunch, which turned out to be an entire afternoon wasted.
5. Court will start as usual tomorrow, JB will be smirking his usual smirk, and ICA will be making her googoo eyes while tossing her mane.

Of course, totally MOO.

Oh and ETA: I am sure the sidebar had to do with the state striking the juror on that "private" matter he discussed with everyone at the bench. JB wanted him, and state did not. That's all.

I can hardly wait for 8:30 tomorrow morning, the suspense is killing me. Can you even imagine if Baez is a no show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is worse than waiting on Christmas Eve for Santa to come :)

I just pray we all don't shut down the server with another WTH moment - KWIM? I know it's gonna be big, and would be very suprised if they all waltzed in and it was biz as usual. Call the next juror please...

MOO

Mel

I just pray we all don't shut down the server with another WTH moment - KWIM? I know it's gonna be big, and would be very suprised if they all waltzed in and it was biz as usual. Call the next juror please...

MOO

Mel

You just watch, they will probably just saunter in and say that very thing!:crazy:

Oh no, is she so upset she can't shwallow!

:floorlaugh:

My thought is if GA and CA know, it's not gonna stay out of the media for long!

MOO

Mel

Yes like did you ask your client and just yes or not and NOTHING else.

MOO

Mel

I was so upset this afternoon when this all broke and I could not get in here............

I don't know if you have ever heard of po-man's spaghetti, but it was my mom and I's favourite treat together (just the 2 of us). Mom would cook the pasta, I'd get the ketchup out of the fridge and when the pasta was done and drained, we'd pour ketchup all over it. OMG it's still my favourite comfort food to this day. DH thinks I'm out of my mind.

Anyway, I needed my comfort food today. Decided to take a detour on the glass of wine and am having lemonade instead :)

Hugs,

Mel

OMG
MY FAV is my Moms Depression spaghetti

Fry a LB of bacon...remove then saute chopped up onion in bacon fat .. drain add couple cans of whole .(hand squished) tomatoes thicken with some paste if needed and add cooked spaghetti
and the bacon ..can either cut in half or whatever u want I like to crumble mine

I know it sounds like a heart attack .. but my goodness those flavors are heaven

I don't know if it means anything at all, but take a look at video 4 from today.

Video 4

At 22:03 JB mentions that "while I may sure like to drive back to Orlando early today..." (check out video for the rest of the quote)

Thoughts?

I don't know all these new people that show up but why did the shorter dark haired (glasses) woman come sit by ICA and talk with her. She was facing front at one point the turned her chair and covered her mouth so that you couldn't see what was going on. I missed the judge coming back and ending court for the day, etc., but ICA didn't seem all the upset from the tape I just saw on JVM. Maybe NG knows more as she is calling in to the JVM show now.

I don't know if it means anything at all, but take a look at video 4 from today.

Video 4

At 22:03 JB mentions that "while I may sure like to drive back to Orlando early today..." (check out video for the rest of the quote)

Thoughts?
HA HA I know I keep posting my link to that all afternoon .. it speaks volumes to me .. I am still convinced he had to take care of court business related to another client in Orlando

Is that WS up on that laptop? Watch from the beginning..she refreshes and pages loads pretty slow....sure looks like our WS banner to me.
WSICA.jpg

http://www.wftv.com/video/27938803/index.html

LOL - if so I sure hope she kept getting chucked off like the rest of us!!:floorlaugh:

Video 4

Thoughts?

I love how he finishes that with "but I cannot neglect my responsibility to Ms. Anthony" . . . but then shortly after, *poof* he goes bye-bye

Boy,real life took over for me today and I missed a lot .Saw bits here and there but missed all the good stuff,but at least I should be here tomorrow,thank goodness!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenae