Cindy said something happened 6 weeks ago?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1105/24/ng.01.html
NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony Defense Claims Accidental Death
Aired May 24, 2011 - 20:00:00 ET
excerpts:

"MARK LIPPMAN, ATTORNEY FOR GEORGE AND CINDY ANTHONY: No. The allegations today were just totally off the wall. We`ve expected this for about six weeks now, that they were going to come down this road. We`ve anticipated that they were going to come down this road, but certainly, to hear it said in court the way it was said and the additional facts that Jose was adding in there, or statements -- they weren`t even facts, it was all just fiction. His whole opening was fiction, and there`s nowhere to go with it."

(clip)
"MARK LIPPMAN, ATTORNEY FOR THE ANTHONY FAMILY: Nancy, this whole theory started, as far as we`re concerned, probably back in February where they started creating this, when the psych evals came out. And from there we`ve known approximately about six weeks ago that the defense was going to go down this road. And that came directly from Jose`s mouth where we found out about six weeks ago how Caylee, according to them, passed."

"At this point, even that`s suspect. Don`t know from what Jose was saying today if we can believe anything that comes out of his mouth."

"Certainly, everything he said about George was a complete and utter lie....."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/05/27/us-crime-anthony-idUSTRE74Q03H20110527

Witnesses smelled death odor from Casey Anthony's car
By Barbara Liston
ORLANDO | Fri May 27, 2011
excerpt:
Several witnesses have testified that Casey told them she and a friend were planning to move into her parents' home, which she said her parents were leaving.
In an email response to questions from Reuters, George and Cindy Anthony's attorney said he didn't know what Casey had in mind concerning her parents supposedly leaving their home.
"No they were not planning on moving out, and I have no idea about Casey's plans other than her psychological report demonstrates she is deeply disturbed," Mark Lippman said.

I thought it was when they found out the DT was going to use the molestation theory. And possibly that it was George who found Caylee Marie in the pool and helped dispose of the body. I don't have a link, but going by George's testimony he said something along the lines of:

"We wouldn't be here today if I found Caylee Marie".

Just MOO - need to find a link to confirm.

Mel

George only learned of the drowning during opening statements, he said that when he was questioned.

May 26, 2011

(3:30minute mark) Mark Lippman talking to NBC Ann Coury

NBC TODAY Show

(3:49) ML - we knew about this defense approx 6 weeks ago, and we've dealt with those issues since then, it wasn't a surprise. The only surprise was the detail that was added by Mr. Baez.

(6:03) ... raises concerns for me about her mental stability, not necessarily whether she is able to sit for trial, but the issues that have been raised by the defense are at this point nothing but conjecture, and ah, and if it's supported by their client, then it does raise concerns for her mental stability.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...&utm_medium=feed&track=rss&utm_campaign=Feed:

Casey Anthony trial: A day of bombshells
Prosecutors, for the first time, say duct tape was the murder weapon; defense says Caylee drowned in family pool and that George Anthony molested Casey.
May 24, 2011
excerpts:

Lippman said they have known the defense was going to "go down this road."
"What Jose said is even more fantastic than the details I've been made aware of," Lippman said, adding that he had access to the psychological evaluations of Casey Anthony that were sealed from the public.

I believe Baez told Cindy/George/Lippman that he was going to use the accidental drowning theory - before opening statements, and when Baez asked George where he had heard that before opening statements, I believe George was hesitant to tell Baez -- "YOU told us" ....
Baez tried to make it look (to the jury) like the prosecutors had forewarned George that this drowning theory was going to be spouted in opening statements, when Baez knew all along that HE is the one who told the Anthonys.
Lippman said on NG that the words came directly from Baez' mouth, 6 weeks ago

May 24, 2011 Trial - opening statements day one
http://www.wftv.com/video/28011661/index.html
Part Twelve

(14:25) Baez says: Mr. Anthony you testified today that Caylee did not drown in the pool, correct?
George says: that's correct
Baez: and you said that when you heard this today, we have, we would not be here if that were the case? you remember saying those words?
George: yes sir
(14:55) Baez: but, you've heard this previously, have you not?

George smiles, ducks head .... hesitates then says "OK" .... (like if you want to go there ....)
George - ah yes
Baez - OK now, and you've heard this previously from several different areas, did you not?
George - no sir, just one area

Baez - you've also heard from the prosecution that that's how Caylee died? did you not?
Ashton - objection - sidebar - George shaking his head and smiling - sustained

(16:35) Baez - Mr. Anthony you met yesterday with the prosecutors, no?
George - yes for a period of time I talked to Mr. Ashton yes......
Baez - so you were prepped?
George - no, I was not prepped. That's a misconception, I was not prepped.
just told it looked like I would be the first person called ....
Baez ... and he told you the questions he was going to ask you?
George - no sir, I already answered that

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1105/24/ng.01.html
NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony Defense Claims Accidental Death
Aired May 24, 2011 - 20:00:00 ET
excerpts:

"MARK LIPPMAN, ATTORNEY FOR GEORGE AND CINDY ANTHONY: No. The allegations today were just totally off the wall. We`ve expected this for about six weeks now, that they were going to come down this road. We`ve anticipated that they were going to come down this road, but certainly, to hear it said in court the way it was said and the additional facts that Jose was adding in there, or statements -- they weren`t even facts, it was all just fiction. His whole opening was fiction, and there`s nowhere to go with it."

(clip)
"MARK LIPPMAN, ATTORNEY FOR THE ANTHONY FAMILY: Nancy, this whole theory started, as far as we`re concerned, probably back in February where they started creating this, when the psych evals came out. And from there we`ve known approximately about six weeks ago that the defense was going to go down this road. And that came directly from Jose`s mouth where we found out about six weeks ago how Caylee, according to them, passed."

"At this point, even that`s suspect. Don`t know from what Jose was saying today if we can believe anything that comes out of his mouth."

"Certainly, everything he said about George was a complete and utter lie....."
I was looking high and low for this to add to my post before -- so........
:gthanks:
:yourock:

ty for the link, as happens often with Valhall, I think she nailed it quite nicely. Recommended reading.

Wow that is great reading! I agree tlcox! Nailed it on the head for sure!

Six weeks ago is when she found out Caylee died in the pool and that everything ICA told her was a lie...and the rest of the DT stratedgy of throwing George under the bus.... 6 WEEKS AGO, wow that answer was chilling to me...only after I realized what the significance of this date. Go back and watch and see the agony on her face when she says 6 weeks ago.

rbm

It's my understanding that the Defense Team is saying that Caylee drowned in the pool. We don't yet know how Caylee actually died.

It's six weeks ago and you are told that this is it - you are going to be held up for slaughter by the one you supported and gave your love, your all. Your life that you thought had ended three years ago is going to be a new nightmare that will continue for the rest of your life. You thought you knew pain and grief back then - this is a merry-go-round that will never stop.

Shock.

What the heck is going through your mind? Someone has to reason with you and tell you what the truth is and to stop believing the lies and think about your Caylee and yourselves and abandon your support for ICA.

Who told you?

Who reasoned with you?

Who got through to you?

What happened with you as a couple that night?

I hope you talked (and maybe fought and blamed) but ultimately found comfort in each other.

How did you and your attorney reach an understanding with the SA and to be so peaceful in your testimony?

I really don't need any answers as knowing that you got through these mind blowing hurdles and arrived at the place you're at right now is enough for me.

George, Cindy. Thankyou.

I agree. They did not necessarily see this coming as part of the defense and the letter seems to me to be in response to the release (Bombshell) of the letters she wrote to Inmate Robyn.

I have said repeatedly, as a victim of SA myself that I would not discount the idea that maybe she was abused by someone in her lifetime. After all, even sociopaths can be victimized as children, just like anyone else. I even toyed with the idea that it was part of the manipulative power she held over the A family. That secret, held like an anvil over all their heads ready to drop if she didn't get her way. Although I have been steadfast in my belief that it is no mitigator, no excuse. My children are precious and they are not dead, nuff said.

But since this whole trial has started, I have come to the belief that ICA was never molested by anyone. I have watched her behaviors, her body language and that of the A s. I have concluded it is simply another lie in a long laundry list of them, told for her own benefit in varying forms to achieve whatever the given goal was at the moment.

As to what happened 6 weeks ago, it was confirmed for the A s that ICA and her DT intended to trot this accusation out before the world and the court in attempt to excuse the 31 days. The accidental death thing was coming and they were informed. This stole the last remaining hope they clung to that maybe - hope against hope - their daughter was not a murderer but the victim of circumstances, her own stupidity, a corrupt LE, etc etc.

6 weeks ago the bottom dropped out for the A s and they have been falling ever since, but not down the rabbit hole. Oh no, they have been falling UP the rabbit hole. Out of "casey's world" and back into the real world. At long last.

BBM (and to add I love to read your posts)

There is one thing that has bothered me from the get go. It was when ICA was in jail and GA & CA (I believe it was them and not Lee) as soon as ICA picked up that phone and was sitting down she said "Don't worry I haven't said anything" I have always wondered what she was talking about. It was like some kind of code because I believe it was GA that she said it to and he did not respond.

Now I'm going to go look for that video so I can listen to it again.

Well that is odd... because if you look at the most recent Supplemental Witness list the SA is calling in two Psychiatrists.... hhmmm.... wonder if it's the same two people that actually ended up benefiting the state and not the defense?!

https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1eypXuLsh5uatd0yhKQPIBl3_qCYIw5K-bc0q2jEVkHo&hl=en
STATE WITNESS LIST

https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1SJuT6ZnZa_DMbH7rK5QXMFWMCG9xV7KVoIjLLRZfg_E&hl=en
DEFENSE WITNESS LIST

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1t1IKoWtQFXbILJ9pVMwT-c0dXhXOtFw-u5N2jfvVJM0/edit?hl=en
DEFENSE PENALTY PHASE WITNESS LIST

IMO, 6 weeks ago the A's attorney showed ICA's psych reports to them.

What I would do to get my hands on those psych reports....

I think that may have been the nail in the coffin of lies for the Casey.

I am personally relieved by the unfortunate reality check the Anthonys got 6 weeks ago. For THREE YEARS they have had the truth shoved in their faces by law enforcement, the media, friends and family. They've read testimony, seen evidence that WE'LL probably never see, but they held steadfast to their denial. If they believed any of the bad stuff their daughter Casey was accused of, their brains and hearts would have to accept that their sweet Caylee was dead. I believe now that their denial was real, not a pretend thing to protect or save their daughter. I think that once they found out the defense team's strategy was a big ol, jumbled bunch of lies strung together they FINALLY realized that their daughter MUST be guilty with all that she's been charged. I have found new respect and compassion for the Anthonys. I also think that the defense team is now defecating themselves in their own clothes. Once the jury hears WHY Mrs. Anthony stopped searching, after three years, for Zanny the Nanny, just 6 weeks ago...they will NOT be looking at the Defense table with kindness!

I wonder if, in the psych reports, Casey revealed any urges to do away with her parents. It gave me a chill to see that she mentioned that they were going to give their home to her and move out/away.

P.s. After reading through many witness statements, it's CLEAR where the defense got their "theory". I had accused them of hiring a fiction writer...but it wasn't even that sophisticated. They apparently just clipped and pasted pieces of several witness depositions, regardless if they left out the "explanation" or took the stories out of context. Then they pasted them together (with the gooey paste of Jose Baez's greedy ambition) and presented them this past Tuesday. :gag:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/05/27/us-crime-anthony-idUSTRE74Q03H20110527

Witnesses smelled death odor from Casey Anthony's car
By Barbara Liston
ORLANDO | Fri May 27, 2011
excerpt:
Several witnesses have testified that Casey told them she and a friend were planning to move into her parents' home, which she said her parents were leaving.
In an email response to questions from Reuters, George and Cindy Anthony's attorney said he didn't know what Casey had in mind concerning her parents supposedly leaving their home.
"No they were not planning on moving out, and I have no idea about Casey's plans other than her psychological report demonstrates she is deeply disturbed," Mark Lippman said.

WOW! Just WOW! That has me thinking. Wouldn't it be something if she were declared legally insane and had to spend the rest of her life in an institution? No matter where she ends up, she'll always live in "her" fantasy world. :rollercoaster:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cweiss72
Back