2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um the other inmates are in there for worthless chks, prostitution, drug posession,etc. Not capitol murder! JB shouldnt have taken this case, IMO he's not qualified.

I'm convinced there will be an appeal due to ineffective council.

who is ready to vent in the sidebar? let's go! I am locking the door in a second so watch your fingers ;-)

I'm putting on a pot of coffee. I think we all need a booster right about now.

I wonder if the jurors getting fidgety means they have figured out that they cannot believe anything she is saying, and so why bother listening anymore?

I have to wonder if some of them (jurors) have already made up their minds that KC is guilty. I know I would have. And both her main attorneys are very unlikeable, so that doesn't help.

OT
does kc care she might die by the needle? CAN SHE CARE?

<<<<<<<<<< SIDE BAR THREAD>>>>>>

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138483"]2011.06.02 Sidebar Day Eight (incl Universal audio discussion) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I know these get lost in mid=thread so I'll reiterate:

I think it's very clever that these tapes also serve to reveal JBs character through ICAs mouth. Not that they haven't figured him out, but man, it's fun to get it wrapped up in a bow like that!

I'm convinced there will be an appeal due to ineffective council.

If so she will still have to remain in jail, appeals take a long time and second time around will be the charm. I'm not worried.

Quote by CA &#8220;my only concern is Caylee&#8221; Right!!

PS
truth sleuth , Quiche, Harmony2,Kimster, MissJames
Thanks for the warm elcome, you all are so friendly. :)

It looked like, on the court cam, that they had all the court watchers on the ground floor of the courtroom leave. Is that really what I saw, and is that normal at recess?

I think the judge's watch runs slow. Rarely are they back when he says they will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela