2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I wanna hear JoJo Swim".

No way did this man know that baby drowned and helped cover it up. There is no way Jose even watched these tapes. It's unbelievable how incompetant he is at his job.

At this point I would say that JB’s opening statement saying that ICA knew she was dead from that day in June really puts ICA in a place of no return. Opening statements and these tapes cannot be reconciled.

Do people honestly find GA authentic?
Isn't he sappy for a father?

I think most would realize just how unnatural a setting this conversation is taking place in (and sorry for ending the sentence with a preposition)

we are baaack! remember to keep the topic on what is happening in the courtroom! thanks!

HHBP back. Working on an instruction regarding the video.

In this next video, in just the first couple of minutes, the swimming pool drowning is mentioned by Cindy, and then comes the "surprise surprise."

#CaseyAnthony George says he wants to hear Caylee say; "Jo jo swim? Jo Jo got to mail?" Jo Jo was her nickname for him.
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 10:29 AM

JB is lecturing HHJP on an attorney's job.

"These statements were made in a vacuum." ~ Mr. Baez

#CaseyAnthony About ten minutes in to this next video the Anthonys bring up drowning with Casey.
by bobkealing via twitter at 10:48 AM

These tapes have been out since the beginning of time...says the Judge

Relevant? It's very relevant to the relationship between KC and her father and goes, in my opinion, to debunking your assertion that he abused her.

Did I miss something? Anyone seen this most recently released video? I don't recall I have, but at this time can't tell whether I am coming and going.

How is the video not relevant?! This is the one that actually mentions the drowning theory! JB SCURRREDDD

Oh, I would say they are HIGHLY RELEVANT!

JP laughing.
LDB rolling her eyes.
JB ??? :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads